It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA's Cryptic 'God of Jacob' Pre-Elenin/Nasa-Satellite Double-FalseFlag Message to us all

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
In the second video, I found it very strange that the want to "SINK" the ISS by 2020.

To me there can only be 2 legitamate reasons. Eithier they know that somthing bad is going to happen and are evacuating it early, so that when 'it' happens they can say, "ohwell, we were gonna scrap it in 8 years anyway". Or ,just like the scapping of the shuttle program, we secretly have something waaaaaaay better than those old piles of junk we call a shuttle and space station.

Just an idea.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
At the end of this, Bush looks defeated and scared. Like he knows what's coming and couldn't do anything to stop it.

Or maybe what is coming partly his doing.

I've always thought Obama is the prophetic "antichrist" for so many reasons, and this video doesn't help.

either way, to hear our president talking like this is bone chilling.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Cryptic Much?

Obama looks angry liked he was forced to give that speech and forced to keep his lip shut. Bush looks sad and scared and helpless.

Obamas body language is tense at best.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
America is funny.

General Lord retired from the US Air Force Space Command and put things into space for man to be God.

The Lordeth giveth Obama the power to initiate Judgement Day.

Interesting Obama mentioned Jacob. Jacob boned a handmaid and they had a son called Gad. A Jewish halfbreed....the full blooded Jews chased Gad and his Tribe away, now considered one of the "Lost Tribes".

Where did Gad and his tribe go? Germany. Germans are all descendants of the Gad tribe.

Thousands of years ago they said the Gad tribe was the punisher of Israel. Boy did that prophecy ever come true or what?

Israel still only recognizes full blooded Jew's.....still refuses to accept half bloods.

If Israel made amends with the Gad Tribe....all their problems would go away. But they won't.

The full blooded Tribes of Jacob....wish to rule the world alone. Now Obama is siding with the full blooded Tribes of Jacob....Israel......starting Judgement Day
edit on 20-9-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What I want to know is why our legal leader is using religious text in the first place....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Is this another world ending event? Well, better check my BOB:

Slim Jims? Check!
Scotch? Check!
Pets killed? Check!

I sure hope it's real this time, the pet store is starting to ask questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I love the look on Bush's face at the end.

He looked like he was puckering in his pants and like he was mentally saying...."Oh Sh** , we're all seriously f***ed now."

I don't know if anything will really happen but interesting....

S&F

To me he looks seriously guilt ridden and hearing that speech made him afraid God will punish him.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah, when the President of the United States of America starts reading from the old testiment, it's time to worry.

Again,
without trying to fear monger, without trying to be sensationalistic, without trying to sound like a tinfoil hat wearin' nutjob, ...........

They are aware of what is getting ready to happen and they are prepared.
Take this and everything else they have been cramming down your throats as a warning.

At the end of it all, there is one thing that had better not leave your frightened quivering little lips,.......

"Why didn't anyone tell me"???

You've been told.
Now it is your job to tell others.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Doomsday aside, from the second video posted - the ISS will be manned after the evacuation, just not by a human.

Twitter

Robonaut
@AstroRobonaut International Space Station
A humanoid robot designed to work side by side with humans, or go where the risks are too great for people.
http://(link tracking not allowed)/robonaut

Robonaut R2 tweets from outer space (BBC): www.bbc.co.uk...

Edit to add: "Eventually, the torso may be mounted on a four-wheeled rover called Centaur 2 for possible explorations of Lunar and Martian surfaces." BBC article posted above. So, um, this robot has plans to explore the moon and mars from ISS?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Story time with Obama...

What do all the "god" worshippers think about this crazy speech? I think I'd be a little upset if our President came out and told a passage from the bible, (most apocalyptic one at that) then when hes done just bounces out.

Also, George looks like he had a talk over before the show. "Alright Georgie get out there and give them your upset sad look, you know the one we taught you back in 2001? Don't mess up because this crowd is likely to go ape # if you screw this up"

edit on 20-9-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
well it sounded to me like he was correlating the passages with the 911 attack and aftermath like the river in Gods City, there's a waterfall memorial at the TT site etc..
Bush always looks like he's sucking lemons, he probably has some fear of it being discovered that 911 was an inside job ,

oh and Jacob wasn't all bad don't forget he got swindled first
He wanted Rachel and worked 7 years to have her and got a substitute (her ugly sister) instead .

Then he had to work a further 7 years for Rachel the one he wanted in the first place, he had 11 children from Leah that he never wanted becuase he didn't want Leah, His favorite child was from Rachel the wife he loved. I don't know what any of that means but thats Jacobs story

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
anyway, after obama declared he was God in that video, i came across this pic from today.

what the hell is going on with his face??

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
I love the look on Bush's face at the end.

He looked like he was puckering in his pants and like he was mentally saying...."Oh Sh** , we're all seriously f***ed now."

I don't know if anything will really happen but interesting....

S&F

It looked to me like he was just trying to keep a somber look on his face. You know, one that the occasion called for.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

It was a prayer at the 9/11 Memorial last week .

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
" When you see the abomination of desolation, standing where it ought not to be"?????

I would guess that ground zero would be an abomination of desolation, of sorts....

In the speech, he did state, " I am God" although it was a quote....

Very curious indeed, not quite spot on, but interesting nonetheless....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by outandopen
Cryptic Much?

Obama looks angry liked he was forced to give that speech and forced to keep his lip shut. Bush looks sad and scared and helpless.

Obamas body language is tense at best.

I agree.
Also, body language. Obama looked at the page he was reading from and then spoke then line to one side, then looked down at the page and spoke that line to the other side. He broke this pattern by not looking down before uttering "the earth melted".
I also find odd that such a brilliant speaker was so flat in the delivery of a rather dramatic piece. He was either unhappy reading it, or almost entirely unaware of the passage; which I don't think is the case as in another thread a few weeks back someone pointed out him using passages right next to that one for something else. I don't know the name of the thread but they did seem to know what they were talking about.

Also, to my knowledge, and I voted Obama, this is the first time in history that someone that people have speculated was the antichrist, is celebrated a a messiah by many in Kenya, and denies being both stated: "know that I am God".

Yeah, yeah, it was in the passage. But for someone with his baggage to read that line...well, at least he didn't read it in Israel!

I sets my spidey senses tingling but doesn't give me any great insight. Almost more like a code of sorts to let others who have the deciphering guide in on what's what.

I don't think any of us here have that guide despite however hard we might try to crack the code anyway.

Wow. This post sounds like it's time for a tin foil hat. But I feel sane, it's the world that's gotten screwey.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have always had an issue with the term "god" being used in law & politics (albeit, politics in my mind are useless in the long term because someone has to wind up on top, eventually.. Screw thy neighbor, and eat his fruit). I would hope that we, as human beings, can realize that once our focus is set to the health, peace, and real communication of mankind, NOT a single country, god, or group, the planet will begin healing as well. We are conditioned to show apathy torwards human pain and suffering on all fronts of our lives DAILY. I would take up arms against those who demand that we point weapons at each other in the first place.

I do realize that this is a bit off-topic, but not so far off as to where I felt it naive to post my thoughts. I am a very logical person, I think clearly, I ask questions, and I research...

I did have a theory though, just an idea; I am sure that most of the people posting here have heard of project Bluebeam, and HAARP.. If not, here they are in nutshells;

Bluebeam is a real-time hologram reality augmentation program. (holograms, they react with the human body as well, if a hologram ball bounces into you, it bounces off)

HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) is seen by many as a means to interfere with the frequency of mankind, cause fear, sadness, anger etc.. Basically keep us on a #ty mood level (unless we take some prozac or xanax).

OKAY, well, could it be possible for mass holograms of things, such as asteroids hitting the earth, aliens attacking, anything they want really, to be paired with an extremely high volume of this fear frequency and enough mass media coverage and or a totally FEMA controlled media handoff? Would we believe it? We believe tons of stupid #... Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Bush looked truly terrified and a bit panicked & sad...what's goin on?
dunno what more to say but his face betrayed emotions that one might feel when you are in the know but powerless to stop what is coming? take another look end of obama speech video

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Without trying to sound like a Gov't DisInfo Agent, without trying to off-handedly "Poo-Poo" a theory and not wanting to insult our tin foil wearing community....

The POTUS said a prayer at the 9/11 Memorial...He did NOT declare himself God in the Temple of Soloman or anywhere else, He did NOT warn us of impending disaster either cryptically or otherwise and President Bush did not look like he was afraid (that's just his "I'm trying to look sad" look).

It was a prayer at a National Memorial service and Presidents have been "reading from the Bible" since day one. I understand that this is a website about conspiracies, but this really seems like a reach in my opinion(Oooo, he didn't use the word humble). It's almost like we've forgotten the past 200+ years of Presidential speeches at mermorial services.

Trying to figure out what warning I was given in that short video so I could warn my neighbors. No actionable intelligence presented in that warning...Heck, no warning, just a prayer to help ease the suffering of those who lost loved ones.

Anywho, the Slim Jims and Scotch are being put away for another day.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
anyway, after obama declared he was God in that video, i came across this pic from today.

what the hell is going on with his face??

globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com...

man did you read that article you linked us to?

whoa - I mean wtf on the piece about the UN and the proposed bill in congress??!!!
that should be a thread all on its own

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join