It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA's Cryptic 'God of Jacob' Pre-Elenin/Nasa-Satellite Double-FalseFlag Message to us all

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

oh yea sheeple, the largest satellite to evvver fall to earth just happens to coincide exactly with the time the earth passes thru the tail of a 'wimpy' comet Elenin.

even though the earth be moved,

the mountains carried to the midst of the sea'

'God shall help her'

war on terror = war on terra (Armageddon/Ar-Maghada)

^aug 29 nasa announces evacuation of ISS

no long monologues here, just food for thought..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i dont have anything to say except we will see.
i did think the use of that particular psalm was odd though

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Quite strange even for 911 - but - I do agree there is a war on 'terra'. Absolutely NO doubt about that.

And...in a day coming soon to you and I and after all the dust settles I wonder if man will remember - 'It's not nice to fool Mother Nature'... But of course by then it'll be too late and we'll all be huddled around campfires.

I can't wait.

peace
edit on 20-9-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
So if there was going to be a false flag on the ISS...uh, why would they have to evacuate it? Not like false flags are known for their beneficence.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Great video ,thanks for posting it!

I listened , I think it mighty odd given all the different things going on lately with Space and the Earth.

After the video , did anyone else see the look on Bush's face???
Either very nervous or major gas....just sayin'

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

hi Silo,

But of course by then it'll be too late and we'll all be huddled around campfires.

easy for U to say...

U have a "campfire" in the backyard already !

seeya

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
but seriously...what the heck do you expect for an alien invasion false flag??..that humans come with alien ships an attack earth ? what will be the result? how this will benefit anybody?

i do myself believe 911 was a staged false flag attack so that they can invade middle east oil rich countries...i do also believe Pearl Harbour could have been stopped...but an alien false flag attack..sry but i cant do the math

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
S&F nice thread

I have mentioned this before - there was a mention made here by a boeing guy who worked with nasa - about earth moving into an EM space cloud of sorts that would cause havoc - namely we would lose most if not all ability to have electricity even in our cars - imagine the consequences and lawlessness that would erupt

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

his warning was "watch the shuttle program and ISS - when they stop these, we are getting close"

it would be easy to sabotage a supply rocket launch and use it as an excuse to discontinue ISS missions

tptb obviously know about these kind of threats and telling us would not be high on their agenda now, would it?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

war on terror = war on terra

Awesome,

awesome post OP, you are correct....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

even though the earth be moved,

Uh, that's not exactly what he says. Go back and watch the video again. He says "even though the earth be REmoved!"

That must be the false flag. The earth is going to be removed then. Gee, I can't wait to see how they do that!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
thanks u guys for very helpful input, all

after thinking about it for a while tonite, i thought of the following-

he read from old testament - scripture shared between jews, christians, muslims

'earth melts' - sayin that in any context be it simple that it happens to be part of the passage, is still very dramatic and fear-mongering, of the president to do, so why did he?

IF any ELE (extinction level event) were imminent we would never know as gov knows people panic into total riot & chaos even over such mundane things as spectator sports, a court case, weather, or well just anything that interferes with their dumbed down recreational/entertainment-driven lifesyles.

the kingdoms will fall - that includes the US empire. imo, hints at global 'nukular' holocaust.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I love the look on Bush's face at the end.

He looked like he was puckering in his pants and like he was mentally saying...."Oh Sh** , we're all seriously f***ed now."

I don't know if anything will really happen but interesting....

S&F

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Actually, this "God of Jacob" is pretty spooky stuff. Jacob was a deceiver, a liar, and a thief. Jacob married into a family that worshiped shrunken heads (teraphim) and he lived with that family for many years. Jacob wasn't the sort of righteous character that you would think would be chosen by a benevolent Creator who wanted to pass on the best of qualities for human kind.

Everyone knows the story about Jacob wrestling with an angel. This was not a physical rasslin' match as it as been portrayed. "Wrestling" is a metaphor for verbal negotiations. Jacob made a contractual agreement (covenant) with this angel. Could this have been a 'deal with the debbil'?

Some of the terms of this deal are apparent. The "angel struck him on the thigh". This description and use of the word "thigh" is a metaphor for sexual reproduction. Can you say....genetic experiments? Jacob fathered the twelve tribes. Could this be the reason for different skin colors, facial features, mental capacities, stature, etc.?

Further solidifying that genetic experimentation was the deal that went down, we are clearly made aware that Jacob was taught some of the secrets of genetic manipulation in return. Through scriptures, he is the first introduction we have of animals being specifically bred for coloration characteristics.

Was the god of Jacob called Mon Santos?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
interesting video. usually see his speeches and ddont know how i missed this one.

its so bizzare he took this piece from the old testament. would not have expected this from Obama of all people.

i know how he is reading a passage but it is impressive that at 1.29 Obama delcares 'Be Still and know that I am God'

curious piece but i have no idea why elenin/nasa satellie are being tagged with this. elenin seems to be tagged to everything at the minute.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

'war on Terra'
I love it! Can not believe that I haven't seen that before/though of it myself!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The one thing of concern or interest that I drew from watching that video was that both East and West space programmes experienced anomalies in orbit within a month or two. When the likes of NASA refer to something as anomalous, my ears prick up. When two separate space agencies both report separate incidents as anomalous during a short time period, I am concerned.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
*Sighs* We're not going to pass through the tail of Elenin. Not today, not at the end of the week, not at any time in the near future. Elenin doesn't even reach it's closest point to Earth for around another month, and even then we won't be anywhere near its tail.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Is it just me, or did Bush look absolutely terrified at the end of the video?

Originally posted by ignant
war on terror = war on terra (Armageddon/Ar-Maghada)

Seen that before!

War on terror
War on terra
War on earth

terror attack
terra attack
earth attack

Armageddon? Movie about an earth impact!

st.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
but seriously...what the heck do you expect for an alien invasion false flag??..that humans come with alien ships an attack earth ? what will be the result? how this will benefit anybody?

i do myself believe 911 was a staged false flag attack so that they can invade middle east oil rich countries...i do also believe Pearl Harbour could have been stopped...but an alien false flag attack..sry but i cant do the math

The goal would be to implement a one world religion. We aliens created you, God is fake, Allah is fake, worship only us. Worship = do what we say and give us your money.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A video was posted on this site a while back, and I tried to look for the one I seen but this will have to suffice.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join