It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US to announce new China trade enforcement action

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The next move I believe will be China calling for payment of debts.If USA fails,then trillions of dollars of industrial equipment and property of american corporations in China will be confiscated destroying the american stock market and causing the american corporations to collapse.Soon after that IMF will intervene and USA will be forced to sell its lands/properties /territories to China.

anyways its a win-win for the Chinese and lose-lose for the common joe in USA.Heads I win,Tails you lose.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
The next move I believe will be China calling for payment of debts.If USA fails,then trillions of dollars of industrial equipment and property of american corporations in China will be confiscated destroying the american stock market and causing the american corporations to collapse.Soon after that IMF will intervene and USA will be forced to sell its lands/properties /territories to China.

anyways its a win-win for the Chinese and lose-lose for the common joe in USA.Heads I win,Tails you lose.

Ewww I hadn't thought of that. But since the President can ask the FED to print more, we could just pay them?
I mean there would be some things we could cut ( the wars overseas) saving us billions...plus we need our military here in this time and since we spend so much being there, and recieving nothing in return then at least pay China where we actually are getting something in return!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

I think America at that point would say,you can have the things in front of you,but your not taking any part of our Nation. We default,and give them nothing. We start all over,without anyone's help. If America called in a quarter of their debts,or didnt forgive nations debts,How would this country look then? If we didnt HELP other nations?Its so intertwined.Pimping our Sovereignty,and Nation,has to stop now.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
My thoughts are that in isolation, these stories would be very concerning. In light of everything else happening right now and for the next 5-10 days, I think I have another long night ahead of me. Europe markets open at 3am Eastern time and I suppose I'll be up a couple hours past that to see if they start tanking. If so? It's off to Walmart (what else is open before dawn in small town America?) to stock essentials I'm never full with before the ripple effect across the prices start.

What else can possibly be done or happen between now and next Monday?? I asked this as a joke in an other thread a couple days ago...never imagining how Mr Murphy would come to answer it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Dude(?) the feces are clearly aimed "squarely" at the rotary impeller; why wait until the very last minute to join the mob and fight for a few essentials? If its not coming tonight it's gonna' happen relatively soon.
Put away a minimum of a few weeks worth asap.then add to it as you go along.
Do it; you'll sleep better!
edit on 20-9-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

USA is under BIS /London bankers control.USA has no sovereignty.I believe BIS and IMF will even sell american territories to China like Wyoming,California . Alaska will be returned to Russia as lease of Alaska expired in 1965 and russians thus will alter their stance towards to NWO London Bankers. Arab nations will get nothing.Remainder of USA will be under subtle control of London/Club of Rome. Arizona might end up under Mexico. The only part that will remain independent is Texas as they have guts ,tech,oil and nuclear weapons to stand up to the NWO

USA is going to be sold piece by piece.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I dare say the people of the USA would not tolerate the actions of "selling off chunks of our land".

Many would view that as an invasion, and they would oppose such an act.

Not only that, China would have a very hard time with such, as a "people's war" to take possession of land they were "Awarded".

I would think the US government, whom pays money INTO said IMF, would tell the IMF to go sit and spin, default on everything, and tell the rest of the world to "Come take it if you can"..

Any which way it would happen, would NOT be fun.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

It wouldn't be fun, but sometimes it's necessary to bear the pain and keep pushing forwards. No pain no gain right? It isn't going to come without blood sweat and tears...but after all that we could once again have an America we could be proud of (I hope).
edit on 20-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

It won't matter.No one has won against the BIS and the Rothschilds with the exception of the russians .
USA has been controlled by bankers and those measures of territorial sales could be done under 'austerity measures' or so forth by the BIS.In case the 'people's war' is intiated,NATO/mercenaries/China will have no qualms in using neutron bombs or chemical weaponry to neutralize the resistance forces.

There will no hope.The only hope will be Ron Paul if he becomes President.Having the russians on our side is very necessary to resist the BIS.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

USA is under BIS /London bankers control.USA has no sovereignty.I believe BIS and IMF will even sell american territories to China like Wyoming,California . Alaska will be returned to Russia as lease of Alaska expired in 1965 and russians thus will alter their stance towards to NWO London Bankers. Arab nations will get nothing.Remainder of USA will be under subtle control of London/Club of Rome. Arizona might end up under Mexico. The only part that will remain independent is Texas as they have guts ,tech,oil and nuclear weapons to stand up to the NWO

USA is going to be sold piece by piece.

Texas only has guts because the brainwashing that takes place in their school system. Every morning, Pledge of Allegiance right after that, the Texas Pledge. I never heard of any state pledge until I went to high school in TX! Plus they constantly fly their stupid "Lone Star" flag either on top of or elevated higher than the US flag! Then there is that whole "Don't mess with Texas" thing. I mean seriously... talk about brainwashing. Texas takes it to another level.
/Texas Rant

I don't think the US will let its country get carved up like a turkey dinner like that. Probably gonna be some kind of conflict.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
about time we start to level the playing field. I remeber the whole buy american slogan from the 80-90's what ever happend to that. Why let a country continue to have free trade with us when we can't ship are goods there and if you do send something in 3 months later out rolls a cheap knockoff. Hope they toss a teriff on all there goods so its double the price of american goods. Might be nice to have the children playing with lead free toys. the tax could pay the dept off fast and then main street might come back after all the wal marts and there cheap garbage scramble since all there junk comes from china. I think it would fix the whole jobs issue. kinda sad that the american flag is made in china still,

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Xcathdra

ETA: I Agree with you
Even though they are trying so hard to end it.
But you can only force feed so much garbage to sentient beings before they demand their sovereignity back!! Go look at history, all the slaves fought for their sovreignity, nobody is going to give it up peacefully!

edit on 20-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling & add

I would say death for standing up for what you believe is more honorable than being killed for simply not standing up at all.

War and death should always be the last resort.... In the end, when that is all thats left, lines must be drawn and sides taken.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The problem with this is China already does this. There are no independant foreign companies in china. All companies (foreign) are REQUIRED to be paired up with a Chinese company. Foreign investment comes in, creates industry / infrastructure, and when they fall out of favor with the Chinese government, they get booted out, the chinese half takes control, and it starts again.....

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

thats our fault.Corporate greed and quarterly profits is why we have ceded technology to China.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

thats our fault.Corporate greed and quarterly profits is why we have ceded technology to China.

huh.. and I thought it was from Chinese business / government ripping off our technology, failing to enforce patent / copyright treaties, refusing access to their markets and violating a half dozen requirements for the WTO.

Thanks for bringing me up to speed.....
edit on 20-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Chinese have been known to ripoff others since centuries.When Nixon/Kissinger and the BIS decided to build China they knew it would happen and this was preplanned since half a century ago.

Do you think China becoming a economic superpower and collapse of USA is a coincidence? the collapse of USSR a coincidence?

Think again.This is the Banker's divide and rule strategy combined with Hegelian strategy of thesis+antithesis =synthesis. We dissidents were shrieking since the 90's over whats coming but you sheep use to ridicule us for being conspiracy theorists.Look today where I am and you are Joe sixpack.Had you listened to our warnings we could have stopped the corporate communist regime that sweeped the USA.

Instead we had to listen to ridicule like tin-foil haters,terrorists,UFO freaks,kooks,conspiracy theorists,black copter loons etc.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

You mean kitchenware, cotton and simple electronics tech?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
The chinese should have been selling us cheap healthcare, then everyone would be happy

That was a different emerging economy: India. But it wasn't cheap, as Indian doctors, being great businessmen, have done a fine job driving up prices in healthcare.

RE: the OP...there are many in America who would like to see us return to some isolationists roots. I am not sure I am willing to argue at this point. The propblem is, it seems the number 1 enemy of The People is our own government. Becoming isolationist would be like getting locked up in a house with a 400 lb psychopath.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper."
- T.S. Eliot

But in the case of our post-WWII order I think this will end in a BANG bringing the whole free-trade, fiat currency, globalization, UN/NATO/WTO to an end.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Has there been anything more on this announcement yet? I bet it will be restrictions on the new car they plan to start exporting to the US . . . but anyhow here is some more speculation . . .

One possible action could target China's export restrictions on rare earths, which are crucial for global electronics production and the defense and renewable energy industries.

or

A currency case would be a major departure for the Obama administration after refusing to formally label China as a "currency manipulator" in a Treasury Department report.

[url=http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international-business/us-to-announce-china-trade-enforcement-action/articleshow/10050366.cms]Source[/ur l]

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

a car they plan to export to America, or the car they plan to build in America using the land they bought.

the Chinese would have a hard time moving men and equipment to America without using emp to knock out NORAD, etc.

I wonder if those "cars" they want to export in a giant "civilian" ship would turn out to be manned tanks, etc rolling off the dock.

Or if the "car plant" going from making cars to producing tanks, etc. and all those Chinese "workers" we let into the country to work at said plant/s are in fact military

all of this involving China sounds like a Tom Clancy book

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join