It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9.19.2011 Volcano Update: Mount Tambora Volcano Rumbling. Elenin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
You had me til ELENIN. God I cant wait til this broken up weak arse comet passes us
Volcanoes and earthquakes and have always happened and ele wasnt around then huh go figure
edit on 19-9-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I honestly can't wait for Elenin to go so we don't have anymore threads like this!! The volcano may or may not blow, but it has nothing to do with a comet that is millions of miles away!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
i reallly really wish people would stop assuming elenin has any effect on the earth what so ever its not big enough to have ANY effect what so ever.....the worst it could do is slam into us make a big wave kill bunch o people make us go oh shizz cool story brah and move on.......its a natural cycle volcanoes wake up they go off they go back to sleep rinse and repeat its nature its how things WORK. also please dont just post a video explain why you posted it and your feed back or thoughts on it so we can discuss it not just laugh at it...thank you

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This volcano was mentioned in the OP here:

200 Year Earthquake & Volcano Cycle of Destruction?

No mention of Elenin though

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Tambora has been on the alert list for weeks now... long before Elenin got anywhere near us.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm not going to look at the video but I assume they are connecting the Volcano with Elenin. A big WTF people. It's a teeny little comet in a very large solar system. It's far away still and comes nowhere effecting our gravity. Take a big breath, we will survive this comet. It's not a mini Black Hole.......or is it?????

top topics

join