It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Anon you really have balls??????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
i am calling this supposed hacker out group that says they are for the people....
i have 0 ability to help in this protest but you act powerful....

i call you out take over the TV if you are a group of hackers that has no limit as to your potential....
c'mon show the nation what is really going on with these protest.... live stream global revolution

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GodofWar411

Rather pointless thread. Although I don't see why people call them "hackers" they are more along the lines of script-kiddies using programs. As for their goal and whether or not they are for the people.... I could care less until I see physical effects from their cyber attacks.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
yeah it is pointless cause it won't happen ....... they won't do it ...i don't think they could if they wanted too

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canned2na

Rather pointless thread. Although I don't see why people call them "hackers" they are more along the lines of script-kiddies using programs. As for their goal and whether or not they are for the people.... I could care less until I see physical effects from their cyber attacks.

anon was originally a group of hackers that did small internet things

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anon will not receive your message, and even if they did they would just flame you and tell you that they are not your personal army. That is the same thing anyone would tell you on 4chan, among calling you things that may be unpleasant, and the Anon culture is derived from many of 4chan's users...so ya, there ya go. It will not happen, and the best you are going to do is make someone angry at you, and last time I checked, I wouldn't want to "call-out" any hackers who could potentially lash out at me for an off-hand comment or for questioning their abilities...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

when i think of anon i think of them as a shadow of their former self. it used to be interesting watching what they do but now its just a bunch of 12 year olds saying dumb words every 3 spaces lol. this girl was just murdered near my town and they posts the facebook memorial thing on 4chan for everyone to post on. it was all little kids youd laugh at in the back of a class room -_-

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
oh well this will just get lost in the ocean of crap out there ...... just asking them to back up what they say they are for...
i never said i was against them .... these protest are suppose to be what they are wanting in some fashion....

what could it hurt ???? they do something..... to get livestream global revolution out more ... i garentee that everyone on this site would stand behind them after really make a huge foot print in mass media....

oh well let this post get lost they will read it.....some one from anon will read it nothing will come from it
maybe a killed comp or something f-d up in my life but i tried

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Anon will not receive your message, and even if they did they would just flame you and tell you that they are not your personal army. That is the same thing anyone would tell you on 4chan, among calling you things that may be unpleasant, and the Anon culture is derived from many of 4chan's users...so ya, there ya go. It will not happen, and the best you are going to do is make someone angry at you, and last time I checked, I wouldn't want to "call-out" any hackers who could potentially lash out at me for an off-hand comment or for questioning their abilities...

No one remembers Mr Fetch aka Paul Carnes eh.

OP, you could be that stupid, but take it to you tube and don't bring them here... not that they'd be as efficient at ruining you here as they would there, as with carnes, but still, don't need the servers being ddossed again.

lol

Encyclopedia Dramatica lookup carnes if you have no idea who he is, he called them out too.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

i read what that guy did i think that is far more extreme than what i stated..... but who knows what will happen i am not going to cry over it ...i mean like i said i am not asking them to stop... not whining and bitching about what they do and don't do ....i am asking them to to show the world what they can do and show the world that people are protesting in the states....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodofWar411

i call you out take over the TV

you have been watching way too many movies.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by highpriestess

i call you out take over the TV

you have been watching way too many movies.

maybe i have ....but wouldn't it be bad ass though

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

yeah. it WOULD be pretty badass. i'll give ya that...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Ha`la`tha

i read what that guy did i think that is far more extreme than what i stated..... but who knows what will happen i am not going to cry over it ...i mean like i said i am not asking them to stop... not whining and bitching about what they do and don't do ....i am asking them to to show the world what they can do and show the world that people are protesting in the states....

Ahh yeah, sorry I did get that gist after I posted, but thing is, anon wont just ignore threats against them, and when you even try, you dont necessarily intend to include thousands of kids who lap up /b/ and 4chan .. those newf's are everywhere - and oldf's will cop the blame.

You're basically saying "Come at me bro!" and not even using an umbrella to save you from the flak.

But ATS.

I bet if you asked Springer, he'd whisper that those scriddies are already on ATS as much as it is not needed..

and no, anon is more than script kiddies, they are very bloody well established in hacking - in all styles, from social engineering to outright rooting..

you bring pain on everyone, if you bring your grievance with them here. tgheyre NOT a ghost, they are indeed able to effay you uppay...

new topics

top topics

join