It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking : China pulls the plug on Europe, especially on France

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by vedatruth
Americans themselves have promoted the concept of inter-dependence of countries. This is

Internationalism was force-fed down our throats by the same puppet masters that shoved it down all of the throats of every Country in Europe. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Day of reckoning is coming,I believe.

RESET.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Here's the way I'm reading this.

The most comforting factor is that if America fails China falls too.

I've read this same point pit in a number of ways and the outcome seems to be generally welcomed.

Hello people. You are wishing upon yourself exactly what China wants. Russia is salivating at their lips. There will be a 'free for all' when America stumbles. (Think past NK - start thinking Sth American, African, Australian resources etc etc - and it's not just China going crazy at these hopes. It's been going on for a full generation).

So, you BEST plan is actually the worst case scenario.

Think about it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by SweetT
reply to post by Hanslune

Well this is true, but since Hillary Clinton went to China in 09, she made them promises that we will have to keep, and that includes imminent domain if we are not able to pay them back, this is the stipulation that keeps them buying US treasuries..It is not talked about in MSM. But she had to do this to keep them buying. This is what they dont want you to know.
One other thing, they know if the US money is no good or is only worth 10 cents on the dollar, they will lose money, this is why they had to have a guarantee from the US that they would pay back at the rate they want. This will cause us many heartaches if the debt is not paid back to them on their terms. We will lose vast expanses of land, cities, businesses etc.
edit on 20-9-2011 by SweetT because: (no reason given)

Another idiot spreading disinfo. Prove it or stfu. As what your asserting would be an act of outright treason if it was proven to be true.

www.snopes.com...

OMG Treason..No way, that would never happen!! YEA RIGHT!! I read about it in 2009, many places reported it..Yes it would be treasonous but so are alot of things going on nowdays. I wont stfu and prove anything to your stupid useless ignorant self..Just because you are too stupid to know whats going on doesnt mean everyone is.. Wake the F UP and find out for yourself, I'm not your momma who needs to go and wipe your ass for you. Maybe you need a blankie and a bottle too.
edit on 21-9-2011 by SweetT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
Here's the way I'm reading this.

The most comforting factor is that if America fails China falls too.

I've read this same point pit in a number of ways and the outcome seems to be generally welcomed.

Hello people. You are wishing upon yourself exactly what China wants. Russia is salivating at their lips. There will be a 'free for all' when America stumbles. (Think past NK - start thinking Sth American, African, Australian resources etc etc - and it's not just China going crazy at these hopes. It's been going on for a full generation).

So, you BEST plan is actually the worst case scenario.

Think about it.

I do not think even China wants US to stumble. India sure wants to partner with US but has been historically shunned.

I think the issue is economic adjustment. There are serious imbalances, which need to be addressed without causing much dislocation in the world economy.

So far US has taken the traditional approach - throw money at the problem, without fixing the underlying cause.

I think US need to take a one time hit and restructure just like a corporation would have done.

Postponing hard decisions may hurt worse later.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
U.S. and EU nations simply need to band together and block China off completely from trading with us. Total Western trade embargo on China.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
U.S. and EU nations simply need to band together and block China off completely from trading with us. Total Western trade embargo on China.

West no longer has the industry to make 'trinkets', small things that keep public happy.
Food alone has not been able to keep people happy historically.

How do you propose West should re-industrialise?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by vedatruth

The west re-industrializes,can't be done in a capitalist market when there are price pressures
comming from low cost competitors, personally the think we will see a new era of tarrifs introduced
around the world as countries like the US and UK try to re-industrialize. there is the problem
what does china and the other counties like inda and brazil do when there market dry up. they either
give up there advantage or they start there armies marching, in the process they gain land, resources
and also people who can serve as a underclass as "The mother land" becomes more rich. it's how eropean
powers have been doing it for millenia, and that is the likely out come, new empires and polar
shifts in the world power structur, new super powers. and don't you americans worry you pretty little
heads about the nasty communists comming for you and your "American way of life" it would be
more logical to swallow up small countries near by who don't have a nuclear deterant.
edit on 21-9-2011 by wondera because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I do not think even China wants US to stumble. India sure wants to partner with US but has been historically shunned. I think the issue is economic adjustment. There are serious imbalances, which need to be addressed without causing much dislocation in the world economy. So far US has taken the traditional approach - throw money at the problem, without fixing the underlying cause. I think US need to take a one time hit and restructure just like a corporation would have done. Postponing hard decisions may hurt worse later.

America has a way of getting things done. I'm fairly sure this can only happen if you have the luxury of letting others make mistakes first and standing back until the right moment comes to strike.

I also hear Americans talk in a funny way about being in control and central to all the issues at hand when that's exactly the opposite to the trend which is causing the imbalance.

America is still coasting along fantastically, Europe too - if you look ahead long enough.

That's where I'd be consolidating. China is thinking ahead and that seems to be the way the game is being played. That's where I'd aim any restructuring. Ride the waves and improve the system, but not in such a way that you expect to control the system.

The tough lesson will be learning how to play along with other country on equal footing - if in case the world (well parts of it I care about) can be safe without America having the overwhelming military might.

There are a lot of advantages to being # 1
I feel like America's position is coveted by those who believe they know how to exploit being # 1 much better. I think I'd like rest for a while, though there's a huge difference to psych-ops telling you that you're evil because they want your power and taking a break because effort is best spent elsewhere.

As an aside
When the GFC hit Indians were dancing in the streets of Melbourne - no not your ordinary Indians but a wave of recent arrivals, holding dodgy visa's from Punjab who went to arbitrarily accuse all white of people of being racist. It turns out these people hold sway, as Indian media fully backed them. That's one hell of a corrupt country there. They're held together with blind nationalism. Watch this space.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
As an aside
When the GFC hit Indians were dancing in the streets of Melbourne - no not your ordinary Indians but a wave of recent arrivals, holding dodgy visa's from Punjab who went to arbitrarily accuse all white of people of being racist. It turns out these people hold sway, as Indian media fully backed them. That's one hell of a corrupt country there. They're held together with blind nationalism. Watch this space.

There are un-informed people in every country. However you should not say that media/govt supports such people.

I do not support blind nationalism.

Arbitrarily accusing anybody of anything is wrong?

I am not aware of the incident in Australia. Hope Australian govt. resolved any problem judiciously. Mob frenzy is not good anywhere.

See, I understand Americans will do what they want to do. This discussion is for mutual gain of knowledge.

I do not defend corruption anywhere, in India or elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

There was no solution. Just a case of ignoring one more annoyance - a lesson learned. I'm not sure that I agree with you in that we can't make assumptions about whole countries but in case we do, we must do it knowing that generalisations are just that. You are not wrong. Generalisations are only worthwhile in the proper context and never acceptable (better yet "extrapolated from") as stated fact.

I note that you've used the word Veda in your user ID, lol. Sorry about that. I don't really trust India to be what people expect them to be in the sense that the country is rife with corruption and TBTB there have an easy time fooling the masses of uneducated people - using / causing poverty etc. I may have just made myself sound worse. Please try to see the little disclaimers that I throw in. Actually I'm fascinated by Indian history and culture.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
America can not fail. It is impossible for America to fall at this point based on the fact that the military is so supreme that nothing could be done. The US could essentially ditch the dollar tell everyone too bad and try and collect. Issue a new currency and start over. Not so many foreign groups would be trading with the US but the technology and the manufacturing capability is still available on the home front. There is abundance of food as well and enough energy available. (Oil, Natural Gas etc).

To attack the US would be suicide and backed into the corner we all know who has used the bomb. Although corporations would scramble, I am sure that the gov would send enough love to them. As a corporation you may as well stick around and deal with the 300million backed by the military that can turn earth to glass.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

I have seen this argument continuously over last 20 years. And yes, America has not failed over that last 20 years, although some people were not so sure.

So there is merit to your argument.

All I can say is America can fix its problems like putting people to work, only if certain difficult decisions are made.

As regards to war, it is difficult to visualize the events. In nuclear age, any out of control war can be horrendous. Who eventually rules over a nuked out planet is another topic for another time.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I agree bro. Nobody can predict what the outcome of such an un-imaginable event will result in. The sad thing is that the majority of the sheoplized robots think that the power of our Military rests in the hands of a small group of freedom loving Americans. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Unfortunately, the fact of the matter is that the masters of puppets that rule the USA also rule various Nations through the tentacles of their international Bankster machine that ultimately decides who wins and who loses in these pre-fabricated Globalist egged on Wars. People really need to wake up to what these scoundrels are doing. However they won't. They will continue to be herded just like they always have.

Research who owed the most to the banks in the past 2 World Wars and who at the end of the day was left to pay the bill. Then research what happened to that nation when they didn't fall in line with the internationalists plan.

Yuh know, It's not hard to figure out that they will either turn on The United States of America as they did Germany both times, or they will start a war with Red China in order to get out of the debt that they have to them. All in the name of the freedom of the Chinese people of course. Wake up slaves. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
China, Japan Tell Europe: "No Blank Check For You"

Per Businessweek: "Officials from China and Japan, the world’s second- and third-biggest economies, indicated that their support for Europe will have limits and the region needs to solve its own debt crisis. Japanese Finance Jun Azumi said in Washington today that while his nation can buy European Financial Stability Facility bonds if needed, there is no blank check. “At the margin we can do quite a bit to help,” Chinese central bank Deputy Governor Yi Gang said in a panel discussion yesterday at the International Monetary Fund in the same city. At the same time, “the real solution of the European sovereign debt crisis has to be done by Europeans themselves."

Poor little Europe... FIX YOUR DAMN PROBLEMS. Arrest the bankers, break down the too big to fail banks, make CDS illegal... a lot of things can be done.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Well I'm never surprised since I started sitting up and listening to this guy.....

Gerald Celente always a head of the game.....

Yup I agree! Celente because he copies Lyndon Larouche.

I guess Larouche doesn't try to say, Give me praise because I knew this was going to happen!

Larouche is more like a humble old philosopher who predicts thousand year prophecies based on Universal principles. Graduate from the Celente-school of fear mongering about the Economy and come see me when you are ready for Larouche (Hope for classical thinkers!)

When he says, "Buy gold!" When this whole thing gets ugly, Gold is going to do what exactly? Make you a midas or Clovis of the neighborhood, buy you thug or knight-like protection? You're living behind the barriers of your gold walls because we don't have a nation anymore that protects individuals. How long will that security last? What is that movie where the world ended and Gary Oldman wants the Bible, the bible becomes the most sought after commodity.
You can't build a nation on gold, gold is just a stagnate thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Very good post.

Community is more important than gold.

People need to stick together in tough times.

I give you an applause.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Awesome job putting it together. Yes ART of WAR. That is the scary part. I listen to C2C am and they had a guest that was talking about all this a short time ago and that the direction he was going with it too.

I say prepare now for all events from economic collapse, alien invasions, social melt downs, comets and everything else. If your prepared your better off and can help others.

Good luck everyone we need it.

Not like most people know how to grow food and make meals out of raw materials anymore!

<< 3  4  5   >>

join