It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would God do this?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

Maybe it is Paul doing it (ya know that cute lil alien, they made a movie about). Sorry....just saw that movie last night and I really think Paul is a cutie.

Seriously.....I know what you are saying. I have had weird stuff like that happen with electronics. I have no idea why people are dying though...that is even stranger.

From my point of view though...God has nothing to do with it. Keep us posted..... this is a strange world we live in that is for sure.

Peace and love to you all!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom

Originally posted by UniverSoul

well give me some proof and im more than willing to listen
even if your telling the truth
theres a million logical reasons for this

Sure, I'll get pictures the next time it happens, if I live to tell about it. But really, you call me a theist and are all rude. I'm more logical and rational than the next guy, just a bit freaked out by the situation.

I think everyone on here would be very receptive if you told us the capped wiring was checked after it first happened. Even the best Electricians can make a mistake or caps can get lose.
Very important when something is beyond normal to rule out all normal causes first before excepting something else at work.
if your brother very good and religious why would such a thing happen to him in particular?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

But my question is why? I don't think I'd want any forewarning.

It's not that "God" is giving him a forewarning. It could be more that he's "seeing" the thing light up because he perceives something is going to happen, and his mind, via his perceptions, is giving him a heads up. Is it really lighting up? Does it really matter? The important thing is that he sees it.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
there still is voltage somewhere. you have to have it checked out by a tech team or report it to you local electrics company. get over the whole paranormal stuff already. pfft. mang..

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jamsession

Then why do you even carouse this forum? Just to take cheap shots at people?

I'll see my bro tomorrow and try to get him to take it out, maybe put it in a jar or something and wait and see if it happens again.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

But my question is why? I don't think I'd want any forewarning.

It's not that "God" is giving him a forewarning. It could be more that he's "seeing" the thing light up because he perceives something is going to happen, and his mind, via his perceptions, is giving him a heads up. Is it really lighting up? Does it really matter? The important thing is that he sees it.

I saw it too, the last time it happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

1- because the headlines pop up somewhere on the myats page whenever i happen to visit the site
2- because i do care about people both physically and mentally and try to find reasonable explanations to debunk every single humbug to the most possible extent (which reads to deny igonrance). the whole paranormal stuff goes further and becomes life threatening even. there must be a voltage leak which can be fatal!
3- thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just wondering...If the outlet was disconnected why would anyone bother plugging the night light back into it?

And even if someone did plug it into a "non active" socket, the first time the light came on I would immediately take the light out to avert a possible short and possibly burning the house down.

This whole thing is illogical and I am tending to doubt the veracity of the claims.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I saw it too, the last time it happened.

It's always nice when people share realities, whether it was in this case generated by him, or you. It always helps make things more real.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What can I or someone else for that matter possibly say....except for there is maybe a an evil ghost watching the light very closely and will take action when lit?

Therefore I am very curious to the reply with an answer

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Because your brother plugged in the light as decoration(which is weird, why not plug it into a working outlet and have a lit up decoration?), I must assume he had the night light laying around. I would question why it never lit up prior to being plugged in.....if God or the Virgin Mary felt compelled to send him a message, they need not wait for the light to be plugged in to do so......

I would focus on natural causes, not super natural, in this instance
edit on 21-9-2011 by Howakan because: spellin

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

This whole thing is illogical and I am tending to doubt the veracity of the claims.

I don't care. Take it or leave it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join