It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would God do this?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kazanoom

Wait...Let me get this right.

There was some sort of faulty/bad electrical wiring, in your brother's home. However, your dad, being an electrician, managed to cut wires & sort out the problem? Meaning there is voltage going through to that socket?

Therefore, the light didn't just turn, with no currents going through...But there actually was

Correct me if I'm wrong.

If I am, & it so happens these deaths really are related to the night-light.......Well, what what's the history behind the house? Your brother's relation to these people?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ok If you believe this is a relgis event First say out loud I comand in the name of god to show your from God as in relgis beliefs this is the way to be sure it isnt a demon or any thing not of god.
If it keeps doing taht after you say this then I would say ATS isnt who can answer your question of why .
That would be God but dont expect answers even then .
You see i only tell you this because you believe this is some kind of spirt thing.
My self It dose not matter if gods real or not .He is just like the alians to untill he does something with the power he has what difference does it make how real he may be??
After all we are talking about a guy who has the power to creat a whole universe in a word whats so hard about a little show and tell If he is peeved its easy enough to get us to change a few lightling bolts in the poster would do the trick.
And fixing things for him would be even less then a word. Yet here we are you having funky lighting me haveing a life of living torment and he could fix eather of thous things in a second .Now if he showd you what he wants I am very sure you would be thankfull and more likly to follow him.
and if he helped me then And only then will I say his power meens a thing. And my undying loyity he will recive . ask my to plung a nife into my kids heart??? NO taht does not encuurge my loyity helping save my kid on the other hand will earn my undieng love .And still I live in torment keep any god there may be he matters not.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Your dad put a switch on the nightlight, and he's controlling it from the next room. He turns it on before the people die (before he goes out), because he is a serial killer making the deaths look like non-murders. We'll all be watching the made-for-TV movie in a few years. RUN!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
My brother had a funky electrical outlet that was causing him duress and fearing bad wiring, he decided to have it cut off. My dad is an electrician so he did the basic procedure, cutting the wires and putting a cap on them. Afterwards, for decoration, my brother stuck a Virgin Mary nite light in the socket.

Now several weeks later, the nite light has turned on 3 times, for several hours at a time, with no electrical current! And here's the kicker, each time it has turned on, someone he knows dies. Thankfully, no family members but co-workers and clients.

I find this more than just a coincidence. But my question is why? I don't think I'd want any forewarning.

Well, here's a little logical question for you... you're father is an electrician eh? Well why didn't he replace the receptacle rather than cap the wires? Electricians always have receptacles laying around, geez, I have a box of 10 just in case and I'm not electrician. Oh, and all my wiring works ;-)

Btw, there are no coincidences, just happenstance and enemy action...

Cheers - Dave

link   
I will pay to see this!

link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

well give me some proof and im more than willing to listen
even if your telling the truth
theres a million logical reasons for this

Tell me then, what is your logical explanation for a light that has no electricity, but lights up anyways...

There have been cases before where things work without electricty, even though they shouldn't work.. usually in a paranormal situation like a haunted hotel or something..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Look, I'm not an electrician, my dad is and he's been doing it for thirty years for one of the biggest companies in the world, so I trust him on this. But yea, the house is old, 1930's, it's been rewired at least once but I don't know the history of it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

And exactly what proof could he possibly offer here?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Take the nite light out of the socket, put it in an empty pickle jar, melt wax around the edge of the lid.
Post again if the light comes on and someone croaks. Heck, post again even if the light comes on an no one croaks. If the virgin Mary or, better yet, God, has anything to do with this, a little obstacle like a pickle jar should be no problem to overcome.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
this is kind of weird but i find it very hard to believe maybe its just a coincidence

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul

well give me some proof and im more than willing to listen
even if your telling the truth
theres a million logical reasons for this

Sure, I'll get pictures the next time it happens, if I live to tell about it. But really, you call me a theist and are all rude. I'm more logical and rational than the next guy, just a bit freaked out by the situation.

so your going to send me a picture of a nightlight plugged into a socket?
i agree test for currents, you may have more wires or something behind the wall so you could also try a stud finder.
the nightlight may also have capacity to store some energy.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

My brother had a funky electrical outlet that was causing him duress and fearing bad wiring, he decided to have it cut off. My dad is an electrician so he did the basic procedure, cutting the wires and putting a cap on them. Afterwards, for decoration, my brother stuck a Virgin Mary nite light in the socket.

Now several weeks later, the nite light has turned on 3 times, for several hours at a time, with no electrical current! And here's the kicker, each time it has turned on, someone he knows dies. Thankfully, no family members but co-workers and clients.

I find this more than just a coincidence. But my question is why? I don't think I'd want any forewarning.

I find it hard to believe that a competent electrician would cut and cap rather than replace the receptacle. With it being plugged in and lighting up I'll make the assumption current is coming from somewhere. So the outlet is hot. If you are so certain that it's capped off then unplug the nightlight and place it in a sealed glass container and keep a camcorder on it. Also, link the 3 obituaries.

Of its still lighting up in the jar, then you've got something going on. If people are still dropping dead thats interesting too. But I tend to think if your brother keeps normal hours he isn't home for half of the day. So how does he know the light didn't cut on while he was gone? Common sense would say that it did. Making the deaths pure coincidence.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
well if god made me in his image im a real a hole and jokster so if it was me id do it just to watch you go WTH! haha seriously....altho i will agree stick it in a jar record it see if it glows make sure you show it sealed and unable to open and in the middle of a table with nothing under or around! if it glows ill eat my words,

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

When are people going to let people believe what they want to believe without persecution? That is the question you should have proposed.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

When are people going to let people believe what they want to believe without persecution? That is the question you should have proposed.

The stated purpose of this site is to deny ignorance. No one is stopping anyone from believing what they want. Asking questions and even having a little fun at the ops expense is not, "persecution".

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

when religion stops effecting others

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

So your saying that stating theists need to get a brain is not attacking them for what they believe in? I beg to differ.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

It is not religion that is affecting others, it is the person's interpretation of that religion. It is always the person, with the power to think and rationalize who is to blame. Religion cannot make us do anything. I can choose to do things based on what I believe and understand about religion, and blame it on religion later to try and pass the blame.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people out there who like to push their beliefs on others, and their influence causes these people to do harmful things...it is not religion. Religion is a concept. It is people's understanding of that concept that makes bad things happen.

Therefore, when people stop affecting other people would be a better answer in this case.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

BTW God doesn't cause the death of people. When he gave free will to us our path in life and death became our own. The fact that the nightlight goes on, well I don't know.

So then why would he be giving you a heads up, without giving you a name? Doesn't make sense to me either unless he wants you to warn everybody that their time is short.

I think that you should get yourself two 2 foot X 4 foot X 1/4" pieces of plywood and make a sandwich board with that message on it (time is short). Next stand at the corner of your busiest intersection and pass along the message.

But seriously unplug it, check if it had a back up battery (ups), if not leave it in your room. If it still lights up after that, call a priest.

edit on 20-9-2011 by palg1 because: just a little change

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

whoa i laughed hard

star!

hokay, dude. seriously. edit ~ just read n realized your dad is an electrician but still the stuff with the installation might be more complex soo, get a professional team of electricians to have checked the socket for any power leaks, short circuits, whatever. power leaks can be fatal. i wouldn't wish you or any familiy member to be the next victim of that killer lamp, jus sayin.
edit on 20-9-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join