It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Okay so i finally signed up so I could interject my my 2 cents into this. From what I've witnessed(no I don't have pictures, a little hard when your driving an 18 wheeler) I believe these triangle craft "Spin up" when they want to perform certain types of maneuvers, speeds, or tasks. From what I've seen of the triangular flavor they are equilateral triangles. There is probably some mathematics involved in the shape of the craft to make the advanced propulsion/anti gravity system work. Perhaps the shape doesn't matter so much as long as you get the math correct so the craft can reach necessary spin velocity and not get torn apart in trying to achieve the desired effect. You can probably make craft using several different types of shapes if you know what you're doing. The Aliens have chosen the saucer shape and that works for them... for what they need their craft to do(If the saucers are indeed alien) Maybe man could not get these things running correctly trying to go the saucer route, and/or some level of aerodynamics is still needed when flying within the atmosphere at slower cruising speeds like a normal aircraft. This is just my theory based on my personal accounts, no I can't prove any of this for you guys, but maybe it will help some in understanding or developing their own ideas.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacelord

Welcome to ATS and thanks for commenting. You said "experiences", plural. Could you elaborate on what you've seen and/or experienced?

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

Hey thanks. First off, no where in there did I use the word "experiences"
But I know what you mean. Unsure if this would be the correct forum to elaborate on them all. But I will say that while driving I have had lets say about 2 dozen sightings... and to be conservative I will say about a dozen were irrefutably "craft of unknown origins" and I use that term instead of "UFO" deliberately. Not all were triangular/ or were close enough to tell exactly what shape or type they were. Of these dozen or so about 5 flew over or hovered nearby close enough to tell they were definitely flying triangles. The first one ever was in Laredo, TX and was EXTREMELY low... right over I-35 heading north as I was headed south (I don't know how they get away with this) The one that spun up, was near Columbus, OH... I was on I-71 nb about a half hour outside the city. I could see the city's lights on the horizon... but it was still pretty dark where I was, I see what I right away call a suspicious aircraft pass by going sb.. it wasn't super close, yet close enough to see it was weird, hard to tell when you don't know what it is but I'd say within 2 or 3 miles, it had red lightts with a white strobe and was triangular. A few minutes pass by, I notice in my driver side mirror behind me 2 or 3miles was something red in the sky looked like it was just above the tree line. The way I describe it is, it looked like when you make circles on the wall really fast with a laser pointer... and with a white strobe light pulsing in different spots on this circle. So I believe that thing I saw was now spinning!... I saw this in my mirror for about 7 minutes... I watched the clock. What really freaked me out was that this thing was not getting any closer or further away.. so it was keeping pace with me? I was doing 63 mph(my top speed when not going down hill) The road then curved significantly and I lost sight of it. An hour or so later I had a blow out on my driver side steer tire... kind of rare. Related? I don't know but I certainly was paranoid about it for the 4 hours it took roadside assistance to come change the tire while I sat on a dark section of the road not too far away from Trumbull county. lol

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Next Secret Weapon: The Stealth Blimp : Aerospace: Low cost, unmanned and invisible to radar, it is being developed under an Army contract for guerrilla surveillance.
articles.latimes.com...

February 27, 1990|JOHN MEDEARIS | TIMES STAFF WRITER

....Strange though it sounds, Ward also says it would be hard to knock a stealth blimp out of the sky. It's not that you couldn't shoot it as it floated along at up to 28 m.p.h.

that's the closest description of the triangular set of mercury-vapor colored lights i seen in the night sky in Phoenix AZ back in 1996...Dec 2d- 3rd

the 12' triangle glided silently no more than 60ft up and within 50' of the Camelback Avenue corridor...
and traversed my field of vision consistant with a 25mph velocity...both going E-to-W and its return path from W-to-E some ~30 minutes later

i suspect that the unmanned aerial vehicle was piloted autonomously by an onboard computer...
probably using the street lights as its flight path and stable altitude to remain concealed from the night time drivers on the streets and below the enforced police helicopter altitude...

i also suspect the black-ops development team operates out of Nevada, and was testing the vehicle in a populous area for a deliberate reason/ purpose (just months before the very much larger Phoenix Lights incident of March '97)
edit on 10-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

If you recall, the very first modern era sighting heavily recorded (Kenneth Arnold's sighting in 1947), was of chevron-shaped (i.e. v shaped) ships, so this isn't new.

Are you saying we had these stealth blimps in 1947? I doubt it, considering most stealth concepts didn't even begin until 1951 with the U-2.

I don't deny that it's possible some may not be this though, makes sense, but I'd question such a ship's tactical mission profiles that couldn't be better served by drones.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If you recall, the very first modern era sighting heavily recorded (Kenneth Arnold's sighting in 1947), was of chevron-shaped (i.e. v shaped) ships, so this isn't new.

Are you saying we had these stealth blimps in 1947? I doubt it, considering most stealth concepts didn't even begin until 1951 with the U-2.

I don't deny that it's possible some may not be this though, makes sense, but I'd question such a ship's tactical mission profiles that couldn't be better served by drones.

The Craft that I am specificly posting about are the giant triangular ridged form blimps that Lockheed have been developing and testing out of the Groom Lake facility. There is little in the way of other craft that can be confused with these blimps. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Sorry, my mistake. You said "from what you've witnessed" and "based on my personal accounts", so I contracted the two into "experiences". Didn't mean to imply you were "abducted" or anything like that
. I'm looking forward to reading about your personal accounts when/if you're able to make a thread.

Back to the thread. I have another question. Why would the stealth blimps be so big if they just carry recon equipment/cameras and are remotely controlled? In fact, a smaller size would be far more advantageous.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Also....the Nazis were experimenting with Flying Wing Jets as well as having plans for similar types of Blimps that could carry a very heavy load yet be relatively fast and stealthy for nightime raids.

There are more than two current designs but the two Stealth Blimp designs that have been spotted by the public have been the Letteer V shaped ridged design and the Solid Wedge shapped blimps. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Flux8

I agree, that big of size just to be a recon aircraft?... I have sometimes toyed with the idea that what if some of these things are sometype of airborne launch platform, ala' "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow". Actually I think I've heard this theory somewhere before... that there are permanent Platforms up there.. although these would have to be waaay up there. The being a blimp in this case would make sense, although I think it would be limited as far as maneuverability. I always wondered if the Phoenix lights were just that... and 1997 was the maiden voyage?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Yeah! That would fit better. Multi-purpose mobile launch vehicles for extended recon applications in the upper atmosphere over hostile areas. The stealth blimps could act as carriers for much much smaller remote controlled probes (basketball sized or smaller) which would use the same methods of levity (love that word) and optical and radar stealth as the blimps. Each would be equiped with cameras, microphones, and rad detectors, to help find those WMDs up close and personal and provide critical intelligence
. The more I think about it... if I were in charge of military R&D that would be an avenue worth investing in.

But I'm still not convinced that all flying "V"s/boomerangs are our own. Personal experience tells me otherwise.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

Yeah! That would fit better. Multi-purpose mobile launch vehicles for extended recon applications in the upper atmosphere over hostile areas. The stealth blimps could act as carriers for much much smaller remote controlled probes (basketball sized or smaller) which would use the same methods of levity (love that word) and optical and radar stealth as the blimps. Each would be equiped with cameras, microphones, and rad detectors, to help find those WMDs up close and personal and provide critical intelligence
. The more I think about it... if I were in charge of military R&D that would be an avenue worth investing in.

But I'm still not convinced that all flying "V"s/boomerangs are our own. Personal experience tells me otherwise.

HEY! ALRIGHT! Someone around here is actually THINKING! Thank God.

You said a few things that were SMARTER THAN THE AVERAGE BEAR! LOL!

Except the statement about the flying V shaped craft. Those are most definitly OURS!

The concept of a highly aerodynamic ridged construct for a blimp is an idea that has been around for a LONG TIME. It was proposed as a way to increase speed and allow this type of blimp to be less effected by weather or storms. It also gave possibility to super high altitude flight and allow the blimp to ride the upper jet streams.

Stealth was talked about a property of these type of blimps all the way back to 1937....but not the kind of strealth tech that is employed today.

E.T. has no need of this type of construction or design for an E.T. Version of a PLANETARY Range Rover. Most E.T. races use one type of craft for zipping around a Solar System and another....much larger craft....which is sort of the equivelent of an Interstellar Aircraft Carrier.

Several of these type of Interstellar Carriers have been spotted and documented with one occasion very well known as a relatively "LIGHT" aircraft carying passengers...www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1A9CAt7ZfI

These big boys fold space. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
carying passengers...www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1A9CAt7ZfI

Do you have any knowledge of the physics of that? Specifically what arrangement of atoms and fields does it, because nothing I know about in regular physics can do so in any remotely reasonable magnitude (the mass of the Sun will bend light by a few arcseconds).

Do we (as in human earthlings) possess or understand this technology, and to what degree?
edit on 14-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
carying passengers...www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1A9CAt7ZfI

Do you have any knowledge of the physics of that? Specifically what arrangement of atoms and fields does it, because nothing I know about in regular physics can do so in any remotely reasonable magnitude (the mass of the Sun will bend light by a few arcseconds).

Do we (as in human earthlings) possess or understand this technology, and to what degree?
edit on 14-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

I am sorry I just saw your question and sorry it took me so long to give you this answer.

When you talk about the Physics of Folding Space....that's all it is...TALK! In a few other topics....I have described how they do it but the one thing.....ACTUALLY....THE MOST IMPORTANT THING......that I do not know or understand nor does anyone who is Human come even CLOSE to understand....and when I say close....I mean like....we are standing here and the answer is not even in the same UNIVERSE....LITERALLY.....that is a very apt description.....HOW THE HELL TO NAVIGATE?

We kinda can put some of the pieces together even though we don't understand how and why they work as far as Folding Space....but when it comes to NAVIGATING THROUGH FOLDED SPACE....forget it. We have NO CLUE.

I actually had a conversation with a Highly Reguarded Physics Prof.....as I live in MASSACHUSETTS....and you can't drive to a convenience store without bumping into one....for those who don't get that....MASS. is home to MIT....HARVARD.....the list is ENDLESS IT SEEMS!

So he knew who I was as he owned one of my CD's and I knew him because I Get Discover Mag. and he was featured in an article. We talked and.....BEER was involved.....and after two beers the inevitable question arises when a guy with REALLY long hair who plays in a band....starts displaying knowledge of advanced physics....that question being....and he asked.....How many Drinks have we had? LOL!

Before I left....we came to the same conclusion.....NO ONE KNOWS $#!%! And ANYONE WHO SAYS THEY DO.....IS FULL OF IT!

I actually invited him to a SECRET BIRTHDAY PARTY for me....as the girls are about as good as keeping a secret as a CAT is at coming when called. It was pretty wild and he spent time with my DOCTOR who is ALSO going through a MIDLIFE CRISIS....as well as the PROF. They both got WAY TOO DRUNK and I refused to let them leave and had the girls steal their keys.

The two of them started talking Biological Physics and I brought this to the topic of BIOMECHANICAL E.T.'s....and then the FUN really began as both of these guys are very smart in their fields....but can't hold their booze like myself or any TRUE MUSICIAN.

My Doctor is originaly from India and he had some stories about ancient tales of GODS or E.T. The PROF....ONLY WHEN DRUNK....not when sober....had just discovered the concept of ALCOHOL EGO and we all laughed our ASSES OFF as these two started to fake fight and spill drink as they both went falling too the ground. If you folks could understand the position and airs that these two put on during an average day....not to mention....the chance I had given them to BE WHO THEY REALLY WERE....just for alittle while.....in a safe enviroment without fear of anyone there saying anything....because besides me....NO ONE THERE HAD A CLUE WHO THESE GUY'S WERE.

The people at this party could easily tell you by listening with just their ear....what key a note was in and if it was sharp or flat....or even tell what year a guitar was and if it had been modified and was that real rosewood? They were all just as smart....just in different fields....but they were used to putting back a few drinks....DOC and PROF....were NOT! LOL! I had crew members drive them and their cars....and one SUV home....and had another crew member follow to pick up the driver.

NOTE....BOTH of these very smart men KNEW....not guessed...but knew....E.T. was a reality. And they did not know what I do. But by their proffesions....they KNEW! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I've always felt that Lockheed Martin is behind these types of craft, simply because of the shape of it. I speculate that the logo they use is not a star but two V shaped craft overlapping one another. Then again it might be just coincidence.

www.lockheedmartin.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You know how they say on the internet; pics or didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Machinery

You know how they say on the internet; pics or didn't happen.

Actually....My Mantra is....if a person can't provide any proof....then you SHOULDN'T BELIEVE IT! Still....that does not change the fact it is true. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Machinery

Oh! One other thing! PICS displayed on the WEB ARE NOT PROOF! just pics. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
To me the OP does not need proof of what he is describing. What he DOES need is proof that what he is describing is a blimp of some sort. I have seen EXACTLY what the OP is describing back in the summer of 09'. Me and 2 others witnessed the craft. It flew low and was only visible for a few seconds directly above our heads. Basically it was a V shape with lights under it. Here is the strange part it seemed like the object appeared out of thin air then flew over our heads super fast, then faded into thin air. Maybe it was just turning its lights on for a split second or something. One thing to point out though, there is no way in HELL a blimp could travel that fast. It was ridiculously quick. The location was Brigantine, NJ - don't know what kind of relevance that has but could be connected to something.
edit on 17-11-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberLegit
To me the OP does not need proof of what he is describing. What he DOES need is proof that what he is describing is a blimp of some sort. I have seen EXACTLY what the OP is describing back in the summer of 09'. Me and 2 others witnessed the craft. It flew low and was only visible for a few seconds directly above our heads. Basically it was a V shape with lights under it. Here is the strange part it seemed like the object appeared out of thin air then flew over our heads super fast, then faded into thin air. Maybe it was just turning its lights on for a split second or something. One thing to point out though, there is no way in HELL a blimp could travel that fast. It was ridiculously quick. The location was Brigantine, NJ - don't know what kind of relevance that has but could be connected to something.
edit on 17-11-2011 by LiberLegit because: (no reason given)

There were SEVERAL occurrences over and around Pheonix at that time. One OR two were U.S. Military....the orb like lights in the shape of a big v or cresent that were blinking in and out and many people attributed to USAF FLARES released from an A-10....I believe....were NOT FLARES and many attempts tyo match the Bright ORBS blink out with a computerized background of the mountain range....as they attempted to show how the orbs....or AS THEY STATED....FLARES....fell lower than the mountains summit....that is when they would BLINK OUT....was a very poor attempt at a coverup....as the timecodes and the geographic computer generated maps were proven to be altered....and in some cases....impossible for certain Glowing Orbs to remain seen if they were actually on the other side of the ridge. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

As far as which craft you saw....either one of several VERY REAL and Highly Advanced....VERY FAST.....due to a perfected ADVANCED FORM OF PROPULSION.....similar to the work of T. Townsend Brown.....who also worked on the Philadelphia Experiment. A project to create a Cloak of INVISABILITY tested on a U.S.N. Ship....that experiment went HORRIBLY WRONG!

But the point is....T.Townsend Brown worked on projects that were of the nature that was observed durring the Pheonix events. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join