It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You See a Large V-Shape Silent Craft....It's Ours!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by sealing

They are using an advanced form of propultion and an advanced form of generated radar dispursal tech. Both of these are of similar principle and are similar to Dr. Townsend Browns work. Split Infinity

edit on 26-9-2011 by sealing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Sorry,new at this!
That is awesome ! Thank you. I have always had gut feelings about these giant craft and most comments I hear don't resonate with me,but everything you have said about these craft jibes with my thoughts on giant V's.
Please feel free to spew as much info as you like. You'll have my ear for sure.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
well as much as id love this to be true the announcement from nasa about using sls rocket for future space missions means they are never going to diclose any of the advance tech they have.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Underwater bases would be more accurate.

Split Infinity

Yeah underwater is easy when the sheriff's of Colorado saw UFO's diving beneath the earth's surface. I don't think you have seen something of mass dive into solid matter. Whatever happened appears to be very interesting.

Forgive me but...I cannot discuss this. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Underwater bases would be more accurate. NASA and it's astronauts have seen many UFO's in orbit and have a very strict and specific protocol in how they observe and report these sightings. Even the public released videos of some of these observed craft are ASTOUNDING.

There has been a large dropoff of released videos of these craft as of late and the majority of these released videos were dated prior to 2001. Interesting date. Split Infinity

Is this because
a) from 2001 the UFO's have not been flying as much
or
b) from 2001 the government has become more paranoid and secretive

Sorry...this is another thing I cannot comment on. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So ET should just build its ships in the shape of a house, since aerodynamics does not matter. Yet they seem to prefer saucer shapes, or even semi-aerodynamic shapes. Well except for box shaped UFOs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Box shaped UFO's are basically giving the middle finger to aerodynamics.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
So ET should just build its ships in the shape of a house, since aerodynamics does not matter. Yet they seem to prefer saucer shapes, or even semi-aerodynamic shapes. Well except for box shaped UFOs:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Box shaped UFO's are basically giving the middle finger to aerodynamics.

YES! This is what I have been talking about. Aerodynamic design is only required if you have to deal with the effect of traveling through an atmosphere in normal SPACE/TIME.

If a craft is using a form of Gravitic Drive....thus...a craft has no constraints placed upon it by atmospheric effect, innertia, friction...etc...it may be constructed in any design or geometric configuration....as long as that design can adequately perform energy concervation and generation as is needed to create a singularity.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Not sure if this is similar to what the OP refers to but here goes. Actually a bit of research and thats the platform he's referring to. This is the Mother to the stealth blimp or orbital airship whatever you want to call it.

www.msnbc.msn.com...-hdRc624

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Not sure if this is similar to what the OP refers to but here goes. Actually a bit of research and thats the platform he's referring to. This is the Mother to the stealth blimp or orbital airship whatever you want to call it.

www.msnbc.msn.com...-hdRc624

Nice post but no...the Stealth Blimp uses advanced propultion tech as well as advanced electromagnetic disruption and deflection tech. It is a VERY ridged design...probably the most ridged and solid form exterior ever used in any lighter than air craft.

A standard blimp or even the one you posted about...is much to likely to flex at high speeds. Plus...the rigidity of the design was necessary to house the propulsion tech....I will not say engines because it is different. It is MASSIVE...and the hanger at groom Lake that houses it is equally massive. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Must see. Tr3b. www.youtube.com... enjoy.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Although this looks like a Stealth Blimp...this vis is a FAKE! A couple of reasons.

1. The Lockheed Stealth Blimp does not have massive rear stabalizer wings as this video shows.
2. It is obvious someone got a little carried away with CGI as the big ball of light in the middle of the craft is OVERKILL! LOL!

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

Although this looks like a Stealth Blimp...this vis is a FAKE! A couple of reasons.

1. The Lockheed Stealth Blimp does not have massive rear stabalizer wings as this video shows.
2. It is obvious someone got a little carried away with CGI as the big ball of light in the middle of the craft is OVERKILL! LOL!

Split Infinity

Thanks for the info. On the fake tr3b video. looked interesting to me and a bit funny, thats why i put it on here and said, enjoy. We need more people on here to tell others about fake videos, i guess i was sucked into this one.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Why did you reply then?

dumb split
edit on 29-9-2011 by greyer because: dumb

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Why did you reply then?

dumb split
edit on 29-9-2011 by greyer because: dumb

Dumb Split! LOL! I like the innuendo! LOL!

Saying I can't talk about something does not give the reason why. Maybe my CAT...little bastard! But I love him. Has got my toungue! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Could you fill us in on the generators/propulsion system used? If not on here then in a private message perhaps?

I agree with you, these things we are seeing are not using common engines and generators. Although I assume the effects/proofs could be realized in a small lab or such using conventional equipment, a fully functional vehicle would have to be streamlined with just about every part serving more than one necessary function. And the overall configuration makes a difference.

Hint- Since you're a musician I'm sure you'd be familiar with the terms condenser and cardioid/super-cardioid pick-up patterns. But I ain't talkin bout mics...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
You have all of this information but no pictures? Show me a picture so if i happen to see this Vshaped craft i'll know it's the right one and not a knockoff.

agreed ! oh and btw love your avatar....hehe =D

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Could you fill us in on the generators/propulsion system used? If not on here then in a private message perhaps?

I agree with you, these things we are seeing are not using common engines and generators. Although I assume the effects/proofs could be realized in a small lab or such using conventional equipment, a fully functional vehicle would have to be streamlined with just about every part serving more than one necessary function. And the overall configuration makes a difference.

Hint- Since you're a musician I'm sure you'd be familiar with the terms condenser and cardioid/super-cardioid pick-up patterns. But I ain't talkin bout mics...

The only thing that I know about the blimps method of propultion is that it is using a tech. that is similar...but much more developed...to Dr. Townsend Browns work. For those of you who do not know who this man is...GOOGLE his name as he was involved in a great deal of secret tech. Dr. Brown was also involved with the ill fated PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT.

His work has been greatly expounded on and improved upon over the decades. I know his daughter Linda to an extent...she is a handful! LOL! She recently released a book about him called...THE GOODBYE MAN. A variation of tech. based on his work is used in the F-22 Raptors engines and disrupts an enemies ability to get an Infra-Red lock on the heat signature of those engines.

As far as PICKUPS....I never met a Les Paul that I didn't rip out the stock pickups! LOL! Humbuckers SUCK!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
lmao a blimp XD

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Lol you're smarter than me in some respects, I didn't know what the word innuendo meant ha ha. But I do know that you don't mean what you say on a truthful subconscious level, but rather a egotistical level.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Lol you're smarter than me in some respects, I didn't know what the word innuendo meant ha ha. But I do know that you don't mean what you say on a truthful subconscious level, but rather a egotistical level.

Although you are right in that...I have a MASSIVE EGO...LOL!...a person has to in the jobs that I do...you would be surprised at what I might be truthful about. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join