It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American zionists politicians, more hawkish than Israeli extremists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Seriously they are a shame to humanity.

First this :

Presidential candidate Rick Perry to participate in rally against Palestinian state

Perry, you are disgusting. But this ain't a surprise. Not even extremists in Israel are doing rallies against a Palestinian state. Not to mention, IT'S NOT YOUR DAMN BUSINESS.

But eh, we all know you like putting your nose in everyone's businesses and that's another reason you shouldn't be president. It's Israel and Palestine business, not yours.

Want more wars, more America getting involved everywhere? Vote Perry. Yeah self determination of peoples is disgusting uh Perry? Except in Iraq, which you supported. Or in Afghanistan, which you support. Or in Libya, or in Syria or in Iran... which you want to bomb...

But this takes the cake :
U.S. Republicans submit resolution supporting Israel's right to annex West Bank

U.S. Representative Joe Walsh (R-IL), introduced on Monday a resolution (with 30 co-sponsors) to support Israel’s right to annex the West Bank in the event that the Palestinian Authority continues to push for vote at the United Nations.

Not even that crazy bastard Netanyahu, which everyone hates, even the generals in the IDF calls for that!

Has AIPAC annexed Washington DC yet? Have I missed the memo or something? Oh wait, not even AIPAC is that nuts!
edit on 19-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

POLITICANS ARE ONLY PUBLIC RELATIONS. THATS WHY ITS POINTLESS TO PAY ATTENTION TO THEM.
WE MUST LOOK AT WHAT THE GOVERNMENTS ARE REALLY DOING.
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WERE ABLE TO TRUST TPTB?

TAKE THE POWER BACK

has anyone else noticed how small rick perrys penis must be?
i dont wana shift attention onto the public relations but you can tell hes compinasting
anyway
i dont see what america thinks it has to do with it?

edit on 19-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
most modern politicians are ideological prostitutes, they cater to special interests groups with all the passion they can muster.

the lobbyists are the pimps that keep the system going, they know what the johns need more than they do.

that explain why and what they're doing.

and the political parties in any given system, are competing to offer the same services, with small specialties for differences.

and perry knows the dance well.

these politicians are all crazy, history will try to figure out why.
like, the fall of rome is blamed on drinking lead.

i personally think marble gives off a substance that drives men crazy.
look at all the previous civilizations that went cou cou when they started living with marble.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Oh that's very typical of somebody who's not even considered a president yet. Why are we(America) even concerned over stuff that has NOTHING to do with us? Oh that's right, because our CONgress is filled with whores who will put the interests of Israel before their own country. Hang'em all I say.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I would agree with the annexation of the West Bank if they enlarged the Gaza border.

Though I believe the inhabitants of the West Bank would not want to move, they enjoy the higher standard of living and relative peace that not having a terrorist organisation as your elected government provides.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian. They are the reminants of refugees that are not wanted by any of their former arab countries. They are used as a political tool against Israel and the West.

'IF' they manage to gain statehood, which I do not see happening, then they will be Palestinians.

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

U.S. Presidential hopeful Rick Perry slams Obama’s Israel policy (AP)

Really? Obama is not enough licking the boots of Israel?

Perry you are a joke. Obama will veto the Palestinian statehood bid. So STFU already you neo-con bastard.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Texas Governor Rick Perry: Like a Likudnik

Except for the fact that the proceedings were held in English, an Israeli attending Texas Governor Rick Perry’s "press conference" at the W Hotel in midtown Manhattan Tuesday morning might be excused for imagining that he was in the middle of a pep rally for one of Israel’s right-wing politicians, and a hard-liner at that.

Flanked by two of the Knesset’s most hard-core peace process pooh-poohers, the Likud’s Danny Danon and Shas’ Nissim Ze’ev, and enthusiastically encouraged by an organized band of Orthodox Jewish cheerleaders, Perry adopted the rhetoric of Israel’s radical right lock, stock and barrel, repeating the word "appeasement" in all its inflections, in order to hammer home a not-too-subtle association between President Obama’s Middle East peace policies in 2011 and Neville Chamberlain Munich capitulations in 1938.

Even people in Israel think he's nuts.

Perry : More Likud than Likud.
edit on 21-9-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join