It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ah’s be callin’ y'all out ATS pilgrims. Worldview wise, that is. Many of y'all are afraid to t

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Now mind you, I am of a conservative mindset. But I have to post my thoughts on this. I have seen political tripe for thirty plus years. People are thinking that posting comments will lead to results. What a crock!

The “Day of Rage” was a joke just like any “G” conference. What a bunch of wussies.

Wikileaks and Anonymous are inept websites with little to no power. What have they really accomplished? A BIG fat zero!

Really? Get a clue. Griping about inequality on a website gets you nowhere. Ya have to get off your big behind and do something. But the world is a cruel place, be prepared for some reciprocations.

Are you really prepared for that sacrifice? Are you really prepared to take that leap? I think not.

Those who are willing to take a step forward and let their voice be heard are the true patriots....whether they are right or not. They are at least taking a stance.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Now mind you, I am of a conservative mindset. But I have to post my thoughts on this. I have seen political tripe for thirty plus years. People are thinking that posting comments will lead to results. What a crock!

The “Day of Rage” was a joke just like any “G” conference. What a bunch of wussies.

It's all good. As I posted earlier.

"The Weekend of Hanging out & meandering aimlessly about while twittering & Texting their displeasure"

Was a huge success.

They don't want jobs!

They'd rather mull around and point fingers and lay blame on anybody and everybody instead of being responsible grown adults and taking the jobs that are available. Ten bucks says that many don't even put nearly as much effort [If you could call what went on there] into searching the want ads for employment.

Why doesn't many take this seriously?
Because there are Bozos in clown suits like this running around with retarded signs

Not to mention the intellectually deficient child like videos that many of the weak minded fall all over themselves holding their breath on every word.

Y U NO Take Serious?!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

aint that the mask if the dude in V for vendetta ?

who in the end died

the rich pay no taxes? oh geez

op i agree man

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I spent the day going to my various representative offices and discussing military/retiree/military family matters with them. I came home quite PO'ed. Maybe this should have been a rant.

Most of their staffs have no clue. None had served to the best of my knowledge, based upon what was said.

People want change, regardless of ideology. But they are going to have to literally get into the belly of the beast and change it from within.

That means getting a education, learning the ways of Wall Street and staying the course with your standards and honor, all the while fending off those who will stab you in the back trying to climb the corporate ladder.

But in the long run…those who wish to change things, will have to get their hands dirty, and make some pretty disturbing choices.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Good one Dawg. Just keep in mind that there are those of us who are patiently biding time in our societal positions as corporatist "whatevers".

I still do all I am supposed to be doing as a sheep. I work my menial job, pay my unfair taxes, and do all I can in my personal life to "wake the masses".

I am praying for the day that this all crumbles. Protests are little more than meaningless formalities in this country. It will take far more than whining to change anything in this $hithole. I pray for the day class warfare erupts.

I have more than many. If I were targeted as one of them so be it. I would die proud, with the hope that the real enemies were disposed of properly.

Admittedly, I have had a couple brews and am a bit more vociferous than normal in regard to my violent tendancies, but the truth flows without the floodgates in place.

Corporatism just has to be stopped. It has to by whatever means necessary. If we can't kill the ideology, then the people that hold the ideology have to die. It cannot be more simply put than that.

I hate that my life is wasted adding to the conquest of one of the G20. I hate her guts and wish ill upon her blood. I wish ill upon all who would capitalize on the souls or energies of the masses. To hell with their agenda. Death is deserved for even having an agenda in regard to sucking the life out of people.

Sorry for my hatred oozing to the surface today, it is just the way.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Bobaganoosh because: wrong then than.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I agree with you and OP, true patriotism takes action. An action that is most effective without spilling blood and do it peacefully. What action is that? To stop feeding the system and encourage people to close their bank accounts and withdraw money. THAT would cause any bank to kneel down.

Im just saddened that alot of people don't about know this knowledge. It is simple; a machine works as long as there is power feeding it. Take away the power aka the battery, and the machine fails.

But here is the thing that at-least anonymous has done correctly, they have the ability to organize fast and at-least spread awareness. So I will give them that much credit.

edit on 19-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Cry "slightly piqued"! And let slip the chihuahuas of mild annoyance!

And many mint juleps were sipped that day.

/TOA

top topics

join