It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin seen from Northern California on 09/19/2011 & 09/18/2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EmilNomel

People don't want to waste their time looking at videos that are hoaxes or based on silly misunderstandings. I certainly do not.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Who was that idiot in the video? Seriosuly, I got 30 seconds into it and the word dope came to mind.

It is not a plane because it would be crashing and burning says the dope.

The plane shows up exhibiting a contrail from each wing. The orientation is not knowable from the single image and this guy claims it is crashing and burning. There is not sign of smoke indicating a burning plane.

Only a dope would think that other people would fall for his idiotic narration.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Who was that idiot in the video? Seriosuly, I got 30 seconds into it and the word dope came to mind.

The plane shows up exhibiting a contrail from each wing. The orientation is not knowable from the single image and this guy claims it is crashing and burning. There is not sign of smoke indicating a burning plane.

I always look forward to your condescending remarks, they make you seem so eloquent with your speech. How about trying to analyse the data at hand without the character assassination? It is unnecessary and actually detracts from what you are trying to say.

I get '30' characters into your post and find it hard to keep reading.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

if you took the time to watch it a little bit past the 30 second mark you will see that "the dope" (as you call him) admits and concludes that the pictures are not elenin

by the way... i think the guy in the video is YOU

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Buck up! You posted a link to a nitwit that makes foolish statement after foolish statement. Why would anyone post a link to such a foolish video?

So far nothing has been posted in this thread that shows Elenin.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EmilNomel

And I thought it was one of you.

It really doesn't matter if the person eventually decides it is not a comet because of the nutty claims made about an obvious image of a plane.
edit on 21-9-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm honestly starting to think I would rather have Elenin land smack bang in the middle of my face than watch yet another of these crappy sunlit contrails videos. Even if I was to accept for one second that they weren't contrails, the most basic grasp of astronomy would tell me that they're not comets and are obviously terrestrial. Videos like these should go straight in the hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmilNomel
you know i'm just amazed at how quickly people started responding to my thread 3-4 minutes after i made the post... which means they didn't even watch the videos!!
and that in turns means they already have their minds set up on their belief system... ignoring the evidences (whether those evidences might be true or not) they don't even care to examine them

very sad...
+ facepalm!

You only have to watch a few seconds of the videos to know that it's not Elenin in any of them. Plus they have been shown here before.
Not elenin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join