It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin seen from Northern California on 09/19/2011 & 09/18/2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
you know i'm just amazed at how quickly people started responding to my thread 3-4 minutes after i made the post... which means they didn't even watch the videos!!
and that in turns means they already have their minds set up on their belief system... ignoring the evidences (whether those evidences might be true or not) they don't even care to examine them

very sad...
+ facepalm!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilNomel
this guy, from northern california, is taking cool pictures every morning in the eastern horizon just before the sunrise for the past week...
check it out:

this is today's video (Sept 19, 2011)

what do you think?

are this airplanes or comets??

S&F, this video needs to go viral.

This is the smoking gun. They are not jets or airplanes as they stay in the same spot in the sky as a real jet moves along below them in the three seperate still shots.

Excellent find.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I haven't followed the whole elenin thing very closely, so if my comment doesn't contribute anything just ignore it. I am a smoker and an insomniac. I smoke outdoors due to my children. I have seen an increased amount of "shooting stars" the last few months. This not taking into effect the known meteor showers. If there was actual video and not picture it would be easier to tell based on speed.
edit on 19-9-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmilNomel
you know i'm just amazed at how quickly people started responding to my thread 3-4 minutes after i made the post... which means they didn't even watch the videos!!
and that in turns means they already have their minds set up on their belief system... ignoring the evidences (whether those evidences might be true or not) they don't even care to examine them

very sad...
+ facepalm!

Don't worry about the ignorant trolls, they have foolishly made up their minds already.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Without out a doubt planes.

The low rising/setting sun is illuminating the side of a commercial jet. Planes are pretty reflective, as most are white...or silver.

The plane he compares it to is going in a completely different direction, and is much further away.

People see what they want, its clearly a plane...it even has contrails. Change perspective and i guarantee the contrails would be more evident. I believe hes looking at a plane flying away from him, being lit by the low lying sun. What proof is there its something different than my explanation??

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
They don't look like planes. There is a plane in the pictures and the streaks don't move as fast, they don't seem to move at all. Yes video would be nice Mr Layperson. Why do people need to have an explanation? Does it really affect you life if someone on the internet thinks something you don't agree with? I don't know. I know nothing. I don't care.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I believe hes looking at a plane flying away from him, being lit by the low lying sun. What proof is there its something different than my explanation??

that is a good point... thank you

but, how do you explain that the "contrail and plane" disappears as soon as the sun comes up?

we can see contrails, chemtrails and all those during the day becouse they are in our atmosphere but clearly that's outside our atmosphere and way out in space if you can no longer see it after the sunrise...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EmilNomel

Mighty strange photos there...I don't know what they are...but they look cool! Not so sure they're planes either.

Nice find

edit on 9/19/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The low rising/setting sun is illuminating the side of a commercial jet. Planes are pretty reflective, as most are white...or silver.

The plane he compares it to is going in a completely different direction, and is much further away.

People see what they want, its clearly a plane...it even has contrails. Change perspective and i guarantee the contrails would be more evident. I believe hes looking at a plane flying away from him, being lit by the low lying sun. What proof is there its something different than my explanation??

When you see a big rig going down the freeway, it leaves a trail too, but does that make the objects in the photo flying big rigs...No. So why couldn't the objects in the photos be something other than planes?

Besides....what proof states factually that they're planes

edit on 9/19/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

He says " As the sun rises they fade out"

You can see see the plane has got further east in the other pictures. As the sun rises and the plane changes position the contrails and plane are no longer illuminated by the sun....

Its a plane...i cant be bothered to contribute further as i know ultimately it will fall on deaf ears

We are all going to die....oh noes

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

We are all going to die....oh noes

LOL

There's your problem mate!
Now I see why you respond in such a way...
You think that all these talks about Elenin/Nibiru = doom and gloom!
Make fun of the topics all you want

No one ever dies! There is no death!
Every end is a new beginning

If you have nothing nice to say, you better not say anything at all!
Please quit making fun of us 'poor people'!
Thank you.

These do not look as airplanes to me

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Taken from Santa Monica, looking North West. Passenger Jets flying up the coast. 12x Zoom and sped up 20x.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

thank you for showing us that vid...
we can clearly see that these are moving and airplanes but at sunset!
can you find and show as something similar at sunrise?

as in this example:

all the contrails i try to find at sunrise are not good enough to compare...

here is an example:

thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I can get easily confused or fooled so you could not judge on MY reaction LOL ..get down and roll back
and forth on the floor..hey let me tell ya..I am 60 and few years back was at another house where I Iived and
outside at night and heard shouting in the distance and bangs ( actually fireworks ) saw derigible lights on something could not make out what or how big..let me tell ya for a few moments I was actually questioning
whether or not we were being invaded LOL tehehe..my face probably looked not only wrinkled but drawn
with fear and anxiety. If your common sense won't tell you what you are seeing then you must know there
are other elements involved..if something secret and not natural then indeed you might have something to
worry about. Yep I can be a real "goof" but sent the link to friends of mine..wonder how long they will be my
friends or just how they will tell me they are not interested in that kind of stuff..most likely they won't say much..
that is a cue to not send it next time. Back when I was a young lady..boy wish I could go back and then I
lived in Napa, Ca..now Florida..well I got to see Comet Kohouthec ( spelling )..one morning outside my work place..it was a glorious sight..now that my friend makes me wonder..where is all this talk about comets and
their danger and/or their destruction coming from these days?
history.nasa.gov...
I look outside and I'm not seeing anything like ufos or threatning fireballs and comets and unusual planes.
Sometimes I see questionable trails with rainbows ..stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by njl51

thank you for the reply

to be honest, i think these are airplanes... but, i have no proof of that what so ever at the moment

so, that's why i am only trying to see what other people are truly thinking about them...
if they can come up with some kind of solid proof would be great!

i wish you good health mom

yours,
emil.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I say they are planes. I've seen comets and they take up more sky than that.
Also the colour suggests to me that they are in Earths atmosphere as they
are same colour as the clouds and contrails.
edit on 20-9-2011 by weirdguy because: I am often confused

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

i think i agree with you... i have seen the hale bopp comet back in 1997 and i remember the tail was very very different!
also, the gap in the middle of the tail looks very much like contrail from an airplane :/

thank you for your input and thoughts...

cheers

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I watched Comet Hale Bopp night after night in 1997. It did not appear to move greatly from one night to the next but gradually over time it moved from my sight. You would certainly not notice it moving by watching it. You'd need to film it and speed it up to see the movement. This piddely little comet wont be seen by the naked eye.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A follow up video:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
thank you XplanetX

edit on 20-9-2011 by EmilNomel because: already posted by XplanetX

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join