It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

While of course we know that the tide of oceans as being uncontainable; what is and at our disposal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The earth's lava actions apon gravity and it's tide fluctuation; if capturing control of each and every release output area; being at ground level and sea floor. Sea floor ones would cool and harden one their own if activity would cease; wouldn't they? I'll check but doubt that I will find a link; but maybe.
edit on 19-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
Is there an area where I could share with you mechanical phenomina in which in a way that I could just keep adding to list format instead of creating threads constaintly?
en.wikipedia.org... Did you know that if you would pull a pulley that has a link to another and having them double each onto the other; at 1 m/hr with 30 in a row ; that you would get 1 073 741 824 give or take m/hr? Light is 676 616 629 m/hr. If this was created in outer space and was the adaquate minimum size that g-force would not ruin it; then you would get your speed of light.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
Is there an area where I could share with you mechanical phenomina in which in a way that I could just keep adding to list format instead of creating threads constaintly?

Yeah, just keep posting in the same thread.

But anyways, please see a psychologist.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I am a psychologist. As we all are; but I think you neant psychiatrist which also we all are since there are no deffinate deffinition of these in a manner where any proven sort of grounds are in play and in my opinion will and cannot exist; nobody could ever have any part of evaluation apon psychology nor it's mediums nor have any claim to any resoning apon any assessement whatsoever of an individual for that simple reason of we being through different things in life awake and asleep.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

There are many ways to exeed the speed of light; projectiles within projectiles where each of these weight less accumilitivelly less then the last projected and automatically launches after the one before it has finished pushing it's force against the rest; this way could be done for example by way of imagine a bunch of pipes that all fit inside one another and they all have a backing and between each of their backings and it's larger one is a cranked spring or gun powder or whatever and when they have this sequence; they only are subject to the surroundings of themselves which means that each of them would have a surrrounding that is not moving untill they themselves are launched and since they and those others (scratch that one for now unless you figured out how to prevent the last one from absorbing the force that is needed to it's interior one forward inside it) ; so how about where there isn't any drag or friction from any environment sure as sy outer space or a vacume containment. Stretch out spring steel that is 100 thousands miles long at it's most capacity and release it. Or even better; do that with diamond shaped spring steel continueslly linked like a chain. These will accumullate constant speed and pass your light and may even burn up unless they are shaded from light while they would exist then I assume within and amoung a constant light; maybe; I just thought that would or might make sense or whatever; nobody knows het right. As you likely notice; I always have things coming to mind; here is an idea for one of you that can create software; an automatic drive formating at an instance of command. I'll check if this is already available.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Al but very few that I share with you; I just seconds prior usually conjured; please if you would keep that in mind. And even at that; I but mention a few to you. I should perhaps start copying and pasting on my blog that I pretty sure that I have and not yet started because of none interest in such. Live other people is best. For 2 years or such; I was in question forms sharing my thoughts on this site being mostly africans called answerit 24,com thing and found you all to surpass greatly their logic; of course excluding a couple of them but I lost interest because there lacked brainstorming amongst eachother and that is greatly needed in our world because it is impossible to rely on research states and their forms and attentions such give to greater minds than them.
Her is another really really cool; If you were to use a container filled with water and has a weight attatched on it's top and have it fit perrfectly in a cylinder with the sme amount of water as the size of that other one; have a hose output at the bottome and make it small as in skinny; Go very high with it and swing down athe top the hose as so that it will fill another container snd now as long as that top container that will push down as it will have enough weight to opposite to stphon the water upwards is heavyer than the combination of the drag and the amount that is occupying from it's bottom lever to the top of the hose where the weight is constaintly being dumped; It should then with that same weight completallt force all that water upwards and could then drop the water that it was containing and re=position to the top where it would then receive that other water that would come back down. One could even use the water at the top to give weight to that container accumitivally as it fills up more and moreand still not loosing any more hight then the disstance of that pumping motion. Another perpetual motion. I surely that this is documented. LOL
edit on 20-9-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
In fact; it is easy to use that water driven to the top to drive another of the same amount if the other prior water before it had had stayed in order to double weight of the bottom one and only need now none of that other mechanicals and need only a mech. where it then pushes down from the top. I'll try sketchup.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I will once again try and explain another but simpler aspect of gravity; I want you all to imagine a completelly solid crevice that widens gradually upwards and the rig two wheels again completally solid; now separate those two wheels using a weight where is your choosing of the weight that it carries because you will use levy to seperate those two wheels so much that then are capable of great resistance because nothing will give and also you could refrein from losing any force that is put apon these wheels when it is time to re=calibrate this resistance and go from there while not having lost any force accumilated and I do beleive that even a weight without much levee would still climb from it's own weight trying to force the two wheels to seperate against gravity inside that crevace's walls.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

In all fairness; I must as to exempt myself from those whom took then that in a time where not much was absolute recognisably but in that perspective was deemed as a failure in some where assumed they had have steered wrong next societyes by pronouncing theories as laws and not observing all and thurrow as such. So I shall label this as a theory even if I am most certain of it's nature(s). Actually; I've changed my mind as I thought of this cool one' Take a see-saw type of structure Aw forget that one but there is one that I must share and that is that a spring does not get affected by gravity which then means that we can use this in systems such as where gravity would have effect apon things of great weight and not apon a spring that equilibrates it and that there is likely a type of instance that would not affect anything within this planet; as long as it is done equaly on both sides such as east to west and west to east structure otherwise it then becomes a levee in one way or the other; But imagine like I do and assume that we could seperate two portions being one on each side of our earth ; we then would have likely adaquate forces to supply our needs . theoretical of course. because it will not happen . Ok what if we dug tunnels underground and blocked the flow or not at a certain area of our seas where it is most narrow or even be it as far fetched as it may; Reform softwater ice at the north and south poles while each of these giant weights being strategically and control able where they always follow other gravities like the tide and therefore creating energy. I do recognize the ridiculous of those ones of course; Good Night.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

It sounds like you are very interested in solving the world's problems supplying clean energy and have given much thought to the different ways to achieve this end. Perpetual motion would surely be one solution.

It must be tiring to have all those ideas fighting their way out of your head all the time.

top topics

join