It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth HAS Shifted on its Axis - PROOF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I know, I can read some replies now: 'it's so subtle, it's hardly worth mentioning so I don't know why you're such a fear monger"
Wrong! I just think it's important to share what's being said that would otherwise, not be heard.

This is a great compilation of recent MSM news regarding how Earth's axis did indeed move but it was fairly down played. It would seem the axis moving is a pretty significant matter and they're probably keeping any news they're gathering close to the vest, so not to cause unnecessary panic.

So I don't think there's much room left to argue whether or not Earth is moving/tilting because she IS moving south-south east! In fact, whether this is related or not but I made a thread a few months ago on how Greenland reported the Sun rising two-days earlier than it did in the past. To date there's been no official explanation except, they're mistaking (or they were on a huge snow bank or some thousand foot-tall glacier or something dumb like that)

I think we have to accept that our planet is starting to topple and the Earth's poles are in process of flipping! Both magnetically and physically which sounds like that would be a dual event anyway. Can't have one without the other.
But no one knows whether this will take months?.....years?......millennium? We're only guessing (and observing) so for now we have the luxury of taking comfort in whichever scenario feels right.

www.youtube.com...

Inuit People on Sun Wrong ,Stars Wrong, Earth Tilting on Axis

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think it was widely reported that the Chilean Earthquake and the Japanese Earthquake moved the Earth's axis. There have been many large earthquakes over the past months...

What I don't get is why you think this:

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I think we have to accept that our planet is starting to topple and the Earth's poles are in process of flipping! Both magnetically and physically which sounds like that would be a dual event anyway. Can't have one without the other.

edit on 19/9/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Was wondering why the nausea and physical stuff (inner ear) sleepy a lot, emotionally flat etc..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The planet has been dealing with earthquakes since it's creation. It's still here. We're still fine. There have been billions of earthquakes and while they may have a slight impact, it's not something to get all freaked out about. We've gone through far greater geological shifts in the past and we're still spinning.

Also, why would you believe a woman that can barely read. Hurr Durr 'geophysics have declared'.

Also, if there were significant changes don't you think the thousands of armchair astronomers, or at least one scientist would say something?

edit on 19-9-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
MSM has confirmed Tampa, Florida USA airport was affected by the magnetic pole shift since early this year, among other airports.

skeptics remind up a physical pole shift is nearly impossible. but we're talking about a magnetic pole shift, arent we? so yeah magnetic north is moving at a rate of like 50 miles per year toward russia, and that rate is speeding up to what extent and to what finish, God only knows how earth will end up as far as where new N & S will end up!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This topic has been done to death.

The tilt of Earth's axis has not changed. I see Polaris out my front windows and it has been in the same spot for 15 years.

The tilt of the Earth's rotational axis was not changed by the Japan earthquake, its figure axis was moved a tiny amount (6.5 inches).

Gross also estimates that the Chile earthquake shifted Earth's figure axis by about three inches (eight centimeters).

Deviating roughly 33 feet (10 meters) from the north-south axis around which Earth revolves, the figure axis is the imaginary line around which the world's unevenly distributed mass is balanced.

To explain the difference, Keith Sverdrup, a seismologist at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, likened Earth to a spinning figure skater holding a rock in one hand. The rotational axis of the skater is still down the middle of the body, he said, but the skater's figure axis is shifted slightly in the direction of the hand holding the rock.

news.nationalgeographic.com...
Earthquakes, and other things, cause the rate of precession to change very slightly. They cannot affect the tilt of the axis.

While the Inuit elders in the movie may believe that the Earth's axis has shifted there is another explanation for their observations. An explanation which they had no way of knowing about.
Here's what the movie maker says about it. (Posted and buried in the original thread)

Not only have we solved the mystery of why Inuit believe the earth appears to have tilted, but in doing so, we have also discovered that Inuit have techniques for adapting to a changing visual world. When things appear strange, a new technique is required. Fortunately, Inuit are telling us that they have the skills and knowledge to adapt to climate change, and despite the challenges it presents, like any good hunter, they will be prepared.

www.isuma.tv...

The Earth's magnetic poles are and have been wandering for as long as we have known were they were. This has nothing to do with a change of the Earth's axis or a magnetic reversal.

edit on 9/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

If you are experiencing these things, perhaps you should see a doctor instead of blaming your ailments on a ridiculous theory posted to a conspiracy website.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, thank you, this has been done to death! And I am sick of PROOF threads! Ugh!!! They prove nothing.

And "Inuit People on Sun Wrong ,Stars Wrong, Earth Tilting on Axis " was already done and became a popular thread and was countered by over threads, sooo.......

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm getting really tired of PROOF!!!11ONE threads too. Every damn time they are ridiculous. I also don't get why anyone would take what the Inuit have to say as absolute fact. They are very impressive survivalists (I had a better word but *poof*) but I certainly would not trust any of their 'scientific findings'.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I think we have to accept that our planet is starting to topple and the Earth's poles are in process of flipping! Both magnetically and physically which sounds like that would be a dual event anyway. Can't have one without the

When the poles do reverse (well, they are reversing all the time, just very, very slowly), it won't be physical. I'm not sure what you're getting at when you say "Can't have one without the other", but I assure you, the Earth won't literally turn upside down, it just means your compass will point to what we now call the south.
edit on 19/9/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I think it was widely reported that the Chilean Earthquake and the Japanese Earthquake moved the Earth's axis. There have been many large earthquakes over the past months...

What I don't get is why you think this:

edit on 19/9/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

Due to my understanding of others' interpretations' of ancient history and writings.

Plus, it's my basic modern day understanding the Earth has flipped magnetically and physically many times. And it's been a long time since the last time.. So if this planet is just now slipping and moving and tilting, to me it's a good indication (and guess) that we're in the beginning throes of it. Just makes (rather ominous) sense. Why else would Earth NOW all of a sudden be moving? For exercise?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

I think we have to accept that our planet is starting to topple and the Earth's poles are in process of flipping! Both magnetically and physically which sounds like that would be a dual event anyway. Can't have one without the

When the poles do reverse (well, they are reversing all the time, just very, very slowly), it won't be physical. I'm not sure what you're getting at when you say "Can't have one without the other", but I assure you, the Earth won't literally turn upside down, it just means your compass will point to what we now call the south.
edit on 19/9/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

(in all due respect).................and you know this HOW?

We, Terra firma are slipping. It moved as recently as the Japanese and Chilean (and possibly Haitian) earthquakes. We've had mega earthquakes like that in the past but, it's only now we noticed it affecting the WHOLE planet.
That coupled with Greenland's early Spring... among other anomalous events are all pointing to a physical shift.

Now, I say they go together because when the Earth does physically shift, the magnetic poles will follow.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But you still feel compelled to post a reply. Not everyone is on the same page Phage. And I only started this because that video just came out.
Notice I didn't put this under Breaking News.

But really, I know we've discussed this before but we sometimes forget this might be news to other people. Every day people are waking up. And every day people are getting more confused.

This thread is about the EARTH Actually SHIFTING.

Not a pole shift. Not a magnetic one. This is about either the crust and/or mantel shifted or the WHOLE ENTIRE sphere/planet moved. It's hard to tell when we're floating in space devoid any point of reference.

Argue away all if you want. But this is a fact.

And I still can't figure out why we have 13 astrological constellations now. But that's for another thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Argue away all if you want. But this is a fact.

Sure it is. But plate tectonics is a very slow process.

And I still can't figure out why we have 13 astrological constellations now. But that's for another thread.

We don't. It just depends on the astrologer you talk to. If you knew anything about astronomy and the zodiac it wouldn't be hard to figure out. But that's for another thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I know this through science.

It's not like on Earth if you have a ball thats top heavy and the heavy side will fall and point to the floor.

The Earths magnetic field is caused by the flow of the Earths core, you really should do some research into it, it's quite fascinating.

Also I would recommend the film "The core", ok, purely science fiction, but it does have some fact, and is a bloody good watch.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Swills

I'm getting really tired of PROOF!!!11ONE threads too. Every damn time they are ridiculous. I also don't get why anyone would take what the Inuit have to say as absolute fact. They are very impressive survivalists (I had a better word but *poof*) but I certainly would not trust any of their 'scientific findings'.
]]]

In case you missed it, the compilation included but not limited to news stories admitting that the earth moved. Not sure how old you are but I can bet you that has never happened before in your life time.

So?.....that's proof, no?
Oh.....it's probably (no pun intended) not earth shattering enough news to be thread worthy, huh?

Well maybe I am more impressed that one earthquake (separately) affected an entire planet! I guess you'll have to wait for that "Proof: Meteor finally hit us. We're no longer here"..... thread to pop up then

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk

I know this through science.

It's not like on Earth if you have a ball thats top heavy and the heavy side will fall and point to the floor.

The Earths magnetic field is caused by the flow of the Earths core, you really should do some research into it, it's quite fascinating.

Also I would recommend the film "The core", ok, purely science fiction, but it does have some fact, and is a bloody good watch.

But I am talking about a physical shift.

I think as soon as the word 'pole' is used, the magnetic pole team comes out to defend the science. (I do want to see The Core though)

The Planet moved.
It's was a Terra shift. There. I made up a new term. I should Wikipedia it !

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The tilt of Earth's axis has not changed.

People look up to you. You should know better!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

The Earth's axial tilt varies between 22.1° and 24.5°, with a 41,000 year period.

So it's back and forward, no great biggy though, it's stays roughly in the same position.

All an earthquake would do is moved land mass about, but the earth just keeps on spinnin' lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

There you go again listening to the MSM, but only when you think it backs up what you want it to. You should know better.

You didn't read what I wrote. You didn't read what I quoted.
The Earth's rotational axis did not shift, the Earths' tilt did not change. The Earths' figure axis shifted a tiny amount. So tiny that it cannot be measured. It is a theoretical calculation. The figure axis is not the same thing as the rotational axis.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join