It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Footage - Adelaide, Australia - 09-17-11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Source

Last night I went to get something out of my car. I looked up into the sky to see a sight I have never seen before.

We have a lot of planes fly over us and the sky was clear. I saw a flashing light that was making slight movements in the sky.

I quickly raced inside to get my camera. In the first clip you can hear and see a passenger plane and see the UFO.

The UFO mainly flashes white and blue, flickering rapidly then blinking on and off.

There were several times where I could see a flash of red and a strange reflection (as if the light was glowing against a cloud but there were no clouds).

I tried zooming and focusing, but I had trouble focusing on the object (I stopped recording several times to adjust my camera settings).

Unedited videos:

Well, I'm not too sure about this one. It doesn't appear to be a plane, reflection or lantern. At times it moves very quick and it is recorded outside. It also doesn't have a strobe on it which rules out a plane in my book.

I thought I would bring it here and get some other opinions on it, as I am stumped. It seems to be good genuine footage though.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Holy Bright light in the sky alien man!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
These are video accounts and although they could be real...they could just as easily be anything as well as something as simple as a Laser projection bounced off clouds or CGI.

You can't get too worked up about video evidence unless you are the one who actually saw it....then again...like i said...it could be anything. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Firefly ?
edit on 19-9-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I asked my brother inlaw if he had seen it, he said no, but two other people at his work did(he lives in adelaide, I live in Melbourne). They both described the light as seen in the video.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I think they should rename the UFO forum the lil white blinky dot forum

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I saw the same type of light in the sky here in Canada. It was almost identical, a pinpoint bright light high in the North sky. I saw it in the daytime. Very wierd, Sattilites are south of Canada as far as I know.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1984 is now
I think they should rename the UFO forum the lil white blinky dot forum

Oh, now, now... They're not all white. Some of them are kind of orange and maybe there will be a green one once in a while. Blink blink.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Maybe one of those mini-rc helicopters with a light on it...

The relative distance in the videos is ambiguous to say the least...

www.geekalerts.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I was really looking forward to seeing this as I live in Adelaide...

..until the music started...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

sucks to be you then ,, aye mate?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
reply to post by NuclearPaul

sucks to be you then ,, aye mate?

Mate? Are you an Aussie? One of the toughest people I have ever met was an Aussie. Now I am a good size man with training and keep myself fit for stage performace by running and lifting as well as swimming a mile....two or three times a week at a local Boys and girls club.

Still this did me no good as....being VERY drunk and talkative at a Sydney bar....as I was ASTOUNDED that this big, muscular, tall and martialy trained American was so easily tossed out into the street....I did however get her phone number. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Still this did me no good as....being VERY drunk and talkative at a Sydney bar....as I was ASTOUNDED that this big, muscular, tall and martialy trained American was so easily tossed out into the street....I did however get her phone number. Split Infinity

Ha Ha Ha!

Sydney is full of gay bars

It was probably a tranny
edit on 19-9-2011 by weirdguy because: i cant spell

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

HA! Good one! Nope...she was real! Very pretty too. She got me in a elbo lock.....ps....I kinda let her. LOL!
I said....if your going to hurt me...at the least wear Black Leather! Got her number....had 3 days left before returning to the States. THREE REALLY GOOD DAYS! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

How did a UFO thread turn into a penthouse story?

Pred...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Sorry...couldn't help it....have a thing for Aussies. LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

you think aussies are tough?
my granny who is irish was outside in the front garden one night. my brother came running in "quick, theres 3 men kicking the crap out of granny". i sat there. my brother said "are'nt you going to help?" i said no, 3 should do it...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Australia is home to some interesting UFO activity and as any Aussie knows....the U.S. has all sorts of Military personel....equipment....listening posts.....NASA related communication dishes...the list goes on and on. The fact remains....where ever there is a U.S. Military base or presence....UFO's seem to come with the package.

Some maybe secret U.S. tests....some are the REAL DEAL. Now Aussie Special Forces train insome really tough...dusty...SNAKE INFESTED....really deadly ones too not to mentie Crocs....areas of land. I have alot of repect for those guy's....with the possible exception of their propensity to go naked at the drop of a hat near any decent swimming hole!

Put on some shorts PLEASE! If you are IRISH....that goes DOUBLE! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Im Adelaide too although saturday night at 7pm I would have been 6 Coopers in to a 14 bottle session, it doesnt look like much to me, the movements seem too jerky.

With music removed much more plausible!
edit on 19-9-2011 by MisterBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
G'day Guys,

I am new here- I am the one who filmed this footage. Just to start, I have removed the music. I have 6 other videos of this night uploaded in its raw form. I have seen many video's myself where there has been music in the background- its just the last few minutes of stills and slow motion might have been rather quiet. So thanks for the feedback, music is gooooone!

I frequently visit UFO sites and could not believe what I was seeing. I did have some doubt, thinking it could be a kite, but those thoughts went out the window when I went for a drive past a near by park and continued driving. This thing was way out in the distance.
The skys were perfectly clear as well with not a cloud in sight. I have notified UFO Research Queensland and the following was their response:

"I've had a look at them and they are indeed excellent videos. I honestly
can't imagine this object was a plane or anything man-made - it's movement is
just too peculiar for that. Yes, it could have been a kite, but you have pretty
much ruled out that idea - and thanks for being so careful in your observations,
it really helps!" ~Lee

Any questions and I will be back to answer!

Cheers guys

Ben

PS there is another video on the same day as mine in Adelaide. Will get back to you later and direct you to the site

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join