It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guys...I'm a truther! ;)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

In a galazy far far away members of the often violent extremist religious group "Rebel Alliance" plotted a series of coordinated attacks on the Galactic Empire Space Station.

Following the preliminary attacks, terrorists from the Jedi militant group in a fleet of X-wing starfighters were scrambled to assault the station.

The Space Station attempted to use it's turbolaser batteries to defend itself, but the defences were no designged to fight off the small and agile terrorist starfighters.

Leading this suicide bombing mission was terrorist Luke Skywalker.

Two proton torpedoes were fired into the hypermatter reactor core through a small thermal exhaust port no bigger than the size of a womp rat.

This triggered a catastrophic chain reaction that destroyed the space station killing thousands of innocent government employes.

Jeff Anderson told us, "I had friends on that station. I lost my entire family".

Skywalker is suspected to be hiding out somewhere in the dagobah system.

Over a million officers, pilots, crewers and stormtroopers lost their lives in this massacre. We must NEVER FORGET.

You have to ask yourself if this attack was an inside job though.

Why did Grand Moff Tarkin refuse to deploy the station's large fleet of TIE Fighters until it was too late?

Why has there not been an investigation into the allegations that Darth Vader is in fact Skywalker's biological father?

Why did Lord Vader decide to break all protocols and personally pilot a lightly armored TIE Fighter?

Conveniently, this placed Lord Vader outside of the Death Star when it was destroyed.

Analysis of the tape of the last moments of the Death Star show numerous small explosions along its surface, prior to it completly exploding. Does all this evidence indicate strategically placed explosive were used to detonate the Death Star?

I think Yes.

This was just an excuse to invade Hoth and steal their oil; a planet which didn't have anything to do with the attacks.

edit on 9/19/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And the head terrorist was trained by a little green man from a different planet.

That opens up a whole other news story, though.

S+F for creativity!
edit on 19-9-2011 by CuriousEnigma because: Added S+F

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

That's the trouble with you Truthers, always seeing things that aren't there.

Next you will be claiming that Han Solo shot at Darth Vader's Tie Fighter with the sole purpose of spinning him to safety and away from the Death Star and not shooting to blow him to kingdom come.

Keep on dreaming Truther, your lies make you look pretty foolish.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
HERE we go again. PLEASE provide some proof or evidence that this magical invisible "Force" actually exists? The burden of proof lies on the force wielder making the claims. Some sith roaming around in the deserts of tatooine writes a hologram and now thousands of years later people are claiming it is real.

RIDICULOUS!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yeah a space station if that size should've sent out at least a couple hundred Tie-fighters...Instead they send out what? 10 or 20

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousEnigma

Haha, I can't take the credit. It was in an image on reddit today. I just typed it out into text form.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
pshhh. whatever. Holograms or it didn't happen.

top topics

join