It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problem with Undead Nightmare.help?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Upon starting a new solo game...I have realized the first mission is severely glitched...I cant play through it...any help would be much appreciated. I have found a video on youtube that shows exactly what is happening to me.

although the glitch is pretty funny...its making the game crash. By the way im playing on the PS3... and the game is the disc version. thank you.

warning:the video contains some mild language and some blood
edit on 19-9-2011 by Genophage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
A post on IGN might get some more helpful replies.

here is the board:

Red dead redemption board

I've completed this game and you sure are in for a treat, IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy huntin'

edit on 19-9-2011 by Fatmandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Finished the game.......Haven't watched the video but I suppose an update should be available?

What exactly is the problem, Don't really want to watch the vid that was one depressing game with that haunting music.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the suggestion, yeah i really enjoyed Red Dead..awesome storyline...but i want to kill zombies!

Im thinking it has something to do with the DLC...or an update.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

The first Mission is glitched out pretty bad...characters are replaced with animals/prostitutes, game will freeze, mission requires you to lasso your wife and bring her to safety but she turns into a cougar...and u cant lasso cougars. without a fix to my problem solo game play is not an option.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hahahahaha! I love glitchy games! Some are pretty funny, but that video you posted was hilarious! Sorry that I'm no help

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
DP
edit on 19-9-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Genophage

No zombies so I watched it, Pretty funny unfortunately not much we can do about that. Has to be an update or you'll have to replace the disc. You could try deleting the game files and re-installing on the ps3.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Can i do this without losing my online data? or game saves?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

By the way im playing on the PS3...

thats your problem right there

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga

By the way im playing on the PS3...

thats your problem right there

Actually, I was going to ask him if he was on the XBOX. I have it on PS3 and have yet to experience a glitch in the core game or the expansion. The only glitches they ever had (MP exploits and what not) they finally fixed with the new Myths and Mavericks expansion. Oh, and I have a start screen freezing issue.

The only thing I can think of is to delete the "settings" file in the "game data" folder. Try this before deleting the big file because, if it works, you'll save a ton of time not reinstalling (this actually fixed a weird freeze on start screen problem I had)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Genophage

Yeah of course, Just look for the game save data and delete red dead redemption undead nightmare. I hope you don't have RDR and bought the undead nightmare pack.

If that doesn't work create a new user.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the suggestions guys..i figured it out...had to delete the patch files...the game is working now..just cant update haha...oh well

top topics

join