It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leslie Kean, ATSLive Interview: Your Questions Answered

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

..isn't the unexplained rate more like twenty to thirty per-cent - and that's not even taking into account where the government has just 'made the explanations up' (link).

I could buy that. There is a difference between lights in the sky and truly hard to explain objects. If you include all the reports of "something strange in the sky," then it's probably 95% like Kean says.

If you whittle it down to only pilots, policemen, engineers, military personnel, multiple eye witnesses, radar, etc.... In other words, only the very credible sightings (stronger data), then the percentage probably jumps up to 20-30%.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hi Leslie.

You said in your marvelous book that the objects, those ufos haven't caused us harm.

The objects haven't caused us harm and there are many other, more immediately dangerous and pressing issues to be addressed, involving human survival both economical and environmental.

My question is that when one looks to the abduction phenomenon which is so far not proven yet with hard evidence that it is a real existing phenomenon despite the marvelous work of the late Budd Hopkins and Dr. John Mack, do you still find that it is correct to say that those objects haven't caused us harm?

Because the late Budd Hopkins said for instance.

Anyone working with abductees - John Mack included - has also become aware of these experiences' negative side-effects: post traumatic stress disorder, depression, low self-esteem, elevated scales of distrust, and so on. In over thirty years of experience of working with many hundreds of abductees, I am aware of several suicide attempts - some successful - and a number of emotional breakdowns and hospitalizations, all of which is not surprising.

www.intrudersfoundation.org...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
reply to post by karl 12

..isn't the unexplained rate more like twenty to thirty per-cent - and that's not even taking into account where the government has just 'made the explanations up' (link).

I could buy that. There is a difference between lights in the sky and truly hard to explain objects. If you include all the reports of "something strange in the sky," then it's probably 95% like Kean says.

If you whittle it down to only pilots, policemen, engineers, military personnel, multiple eye witnesses, radar, etc.... In other words, only the very credible sightings (stronger data), then the percentage probably jumps up to 20-30%.

I think the thing to remember here is, we're talking 10s of 1000s of reports so 5%... still a ton!

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello Leslie. I find you one of the most serious researchers whom can be trusted more than some others. My question is something that has been maybe the biggest interest to me but I did not see in UFO: Secret Acces anyone to be having any information about it. It is:

Is the Dulce base real, have you spoken to credible people who can confirm it and of course, is any of Castello's stories true?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
With the ATSLIve Radio program being less than 6 hours away (the Interview will begin at 7pm PST), we want to give everyone this last minute chance to get their question in for Ms. Kean. Please post your thought-provoking question quickly so that we don't miss anyone's query.

The ATSLive show thread is located here:
ATS Live: 76: Leslie Kean,Ancient Aliens,Dead Scientists,Roll over Einstein,new 9/11 idea + more

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ms. Kean, since you're friendly with ex-FAA official John Callahan. Do you think it would be possible to convince Mr. Callahan to digitize the 1986 JAL-1628 records and make them available on the web? There are a number of serious researchers who would like access to the target printouts, the radar tracks, the FAA's report, the original audio tapes of the controller chatter, and the video from the FAA's Atlanta tech center. Making the raw data more widely accessible, would only help to substantiate the case.
edit on 24-9-2011 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I haven't had a chance to read your book yet but I have a question that I hope the good folks at ATSLive could ask.

How much credibility do you give to other countries releasing files on UFO's and their encounters with them. Canada, the UK and France come to mind. Do you ever think that the US would ever release official document's en masse as these other countries have done?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Are there any other cases that you wanted to cover in your book, but couldn't due to lack of space? If so could you describe them?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The big picture is naught but many smaller elements combined. Leslie Kean is a scholar who can provide insight into some of those smaller elements.

My question: What is your general opinion on the abduction phenomenon? Have you come across much, if any, witness testimony from those claiming to have insight on that aspect of UFOlogy?

The majority...the VAST majority of abduction claims are false. There is only a VERY small number of people who have been abducted and this number has dropped in recent years by reasons of TREATY.

As far as using the criteria of being a scholar and having studied years of reports of UFO or E.T. activity or claims of witnessed activity...as having any real relevence in ones ability to get to the bottom of this mystery....it is unfortunatly not enough.

Very few people have the whole picture and the given information out there which is riddled with a combination of deciet and disinformation to stump even the most attentive of investigators....or scholars. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
*Question for Leslie Kean*

Leslie, your book places a lot of emphasis on the triangle photo from the 1990 Belgian UFO wave. In July of 2011 somebody came forward to say that they hoaxed that photograph. How do you feel this impacts your research? Do you believe the photo was hoaxed? How does this impact the UFO community and your work in particular? Will you stop using the photo as a prime example of an unidentified flying object?

This was going to be my question as well

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
For those that have not caught the History Channel's presentation that Ms. Kean was on, it's located here and is quite well put together. Yes many of you will say that you heard many of these before.. But there are a number of new revelations in this presentation that even I had not heard before, so it's well worth the watch..

Secret Access: UFOs On The Record

By The Way we are less than an hour and a half away to the Radio program featuring Ms.Kean's Interview.. So you can still get in your queries for Ms. Leslie Kean in this thread..

You can also listen to the show's stream here Live at 6pm PST, or listen to a repeat archived show prior to us going live.. ATS LIVE Radio Stream

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I guess my question would have to be this, considering leslie's expertise and knowledge has anything further come to light regarding the near fabled "battle of Los Angeles" in her investigations? for those that have never heard of this one...

en.wikipedia.org...

the way I hear it the military we're barraging the 'object' for hours with no effect, and everything thereafter and between is as hazy as a smoke room before the smoking ban (idk if thats relevant in the states but im sure you get the point xD)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My question is this....

Can anyone in the studio breakdown quickly Zorgon's thread...

Navy Space Command Uncovered- by Zorgon

(the best I got is that the US Navy has manned space fleet ect....

I would love to her what she thinks of this... especially when it is combined with a theory that the us government has buried most of the promising electro-grav research...

so I guess in attempt to summarize

using Zorgon's thread as a basis.... what is her take on this possibility of the us government already having taken the high ground...

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I didn't catch on she was the guest tonight until the show was on. So I missed out on the question opportunity, but do want to say thanks to ATS for bringing in a quality guest. And also pass on my appreciation for Leslie to come on the show.

Complete coincidence I had just read her book a few weeks ago. Very well written, enjoyable read.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Leslie can you update us on the Chile phenomenon that was captured on film by the miners?

-thread is a few years old we'll see (fingers crossed)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join