It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from new user KyleDane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
These boards have many topics of interest to me. My initial interest is the post-apocalyptic forum and anything to do with prepping. I like to read and also write about near future apocalyptic ideas. But I'm pretty sure there's more that will interest me elsewhere on these boards.

I work for a bank now and I've also had a variety of work experiences that I may chime in about: I worked as a mortgage loan officer prior to the 2007 crash, I worked as a programmer for medical studies, I worked for a set of economists doing litigation consulting, and I have a master's degree in economics. I also used to be a heavy user of the soccer discussion boards where I went by the nickname "El Tanque" and would occasionally engage in long-lasting flame wars (but I was in my 20's then and I'm over 40 now!). So hopefully I have a few things to add here and there.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kyledane

Welcome kyledane...

So, let me get this straight - a fan of both post apocalyptic issues and football (soccer)..?

Good on ya' dude...there is actually a good size demographic of both here, though more on the PA side of the house and the football side have too many delusional Pool fans, but hey...

Well, try and not get relegated (oops, banned) and make the most of it...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Welcome to Ats.

Hope to see you around the boards.

Glory Man Utd and praise the bacon.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards, i can't wait to hear you chime in with some of your economics knowledge.

top topics

join