It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 hours to save our oceans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sevensheeps
reply to post by Echtelion

You don't have to attack me for just trying to help dude. I mean no harm or any bad intentions.

And about the voting, not voting is not helping at all.

And the part about elections and 99% of the people showing up for the vote is just an opinion.

Nothing more.

Relax (=

And the rest of you I just came back from work and it is overwhelming to see that so many of you are helping this vote.

Really touches my heart that is what it does!

I admire your faith & honesty, but quite frankly, i think that if 99% of the people did not turn up to vote, that would send a very clear message

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

"And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"

What about the folks that depended on the ocean for their livelihood in the gulf states?
Their 24 hours are come and gone.

Look up the demise of Big Ol' Texas Tim's Sushi Restaurant.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by NoHierarchy

Wow buddy. Is this all you can do?Throw around conjecture and speculation to support your flawed opinion? First you threaten to slap me in the face and now you call me a damn fool. I have plenty of choice words or threats I would love to use for you, but that would get me no where.

And I have already provided MORE than enough proof earlier that GREENPEACE ARE ECO TERRORIST! If you want to go nuzzle with a panda and ignore what they do, that is your problem. You have already proved you have no credibility and rely only on your emotions just spouting fractured and flawed facts that your animal rights buddies have brainwashed you with. You resort to violence to scare people into believing your way is the right way. Just like Greenpeace. Just like Terrorist. .

Yeah, nature is a balance but it is NOT a delicate one. Nature always bounces back and flourishes. Get a freaking grip on reality and stop shoving your greenpoop propaganda down my throat. I'd rather eat an animal. In fact, I'm wearing leather shoes and have a real bird feather in my fedora. My wife also has a fur coat. I feed my daughter animal meat. You mad bro?

Edit to add:

Its been WELL over 24 hours. Are all the oceans dead yet?

edit on 22-9-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

You're the kind of person who relies on Fox News to explain why Greenpeace is wrong. I highly doubt you follow the actual science. The ACTUAL SCIENCE says that ecosystems are in SERIOUS DECLINE. What will it take to make you wake up?

I throw around choice words BECAUSE I'M PISSED. These are serious issues and to see so much willful ignorance, arrogance, and defiance against that which has been CONTINUALLY defied and victimized is completely unacceptable to me. I have no respect for anybody who ignores reality and takes a dumb kind of pride in bullying what's already been bullied. If anyone's been brainwashed to believe a certain false narrative, it's you. I'd LOVE to read a CREDIBLE story that said everything's fine, everything's alright, I don't have to worry, but I'm too damn honest with myself to just fake it or believe any political huckster who flashes guns/god/jerky in my face and lap it all up.

Greenpeace is far from terrorist, they aren't doing enough, and even if they are considered terrorists... so be it. Some of the greatest people in history were considered "terrorists" and all other manner of insults. I shouldn't have to explain myself.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
24 hours have long past.

Did we do it?

You know....save the oceans?

Or did the oceans save themselves like they have since the beginning of time?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
24 hours have long past.

Did we do it?

You know....save the oceans?

Or did the oceans save themselves like they have since the beginning of time?

If by "oceans save themselves" you mean that, after massive collapses and subsequent mass-extinctions, the oceans filled with a new web of life after thousands/millions of years, then yes... they will do that. But you have a serious lack of understanding of HOW FREAKING TERRIBLE IT WILL BE IF WE CONTINUE DESTROYING OCEAN ECOSYSTEMS. Wake up.
edit on 25-9-2011 by NoHierarchy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join