It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question (kind of), would like to discuss

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

I don't think any human can understand travel in space, if so we would have been doing it, but since Bob Lazar came out we know that humans have been trying to back engineer alien craft, and at the same time have developed their own craft that is similiar to alien but may not be alien.

The fact is that we all did not want to believe in aliens, we heard some things about it in the news, we weren't too thrilled, somewhat interested, then under some circumstances we have a puzzle to solve. This puzzle provides evidence that aliens from who knows where were interested in the 4 corners United States. I don't know if they were based there or what, or if the aliens are like a dream, but they are Real.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AurelioMaghe

TextThat is when your teleportation and time jumping and star gate ability will be enhanced into your matrix as far as speed of any thing comparable to light is concerned.

The blackhole and the dark matter are two diffrent evolutions that soon to come and be progammed into your matrix...its 2 diffrent subjects.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

Tell your teacher/proffesor (LOL) to educate himself a bit more before making comments like that.

Space.com

<< 2  3  4   >>

join