It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question (kind of), would like to discuss

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

Whaler - Intergalatic travel might be a problem for ET, unless one galaxy is about to breach another galaxy; but if your science professor believes that these other-worldly craft sighting's are "bull." - This would be my reply:

Quoted from one of my favorite movie lines that Jack Nicholson delivers to his needy neighbor who knocks on his door in the film "As Good As It Gets," Where do they teach you to talk like this?" asks Nicholson, "Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Tachyon particles exist beyond the speed of light; therefore other undiscovered particles might exist beyond the speed of light as well.

Based on a couple of my other-wordly craft sightings here on Earth, has made me come to the conclusion - That if ET Starships have been sighted in Earths atmosphere, therefore they must have broken the speed of light barrier.

My hypothesis - Is that the speed of light barrier can be broken, if you have a magnetic shield surrounding your Starship for complete protection.

Based on my speculation from my other post's, in avoiding to be trying to be so redundant - A freebird [ non-stationary,] black hole dust infused starship, pulls or sucks in light photon's from other star's, that increases the speed of the starship exponentially many times squared beyond the speed of light.

Cheers,

Erno86

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Why another galaxy? Why not this galaxy. About 400 billion stars and much closer.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's pretty arrogant to assume that just because humans can't do it, no one can.

An inhabited planet is like a desert isle in a vast ocean; no one is going to bother swimming 3,000 miles are they?

Only make the trip when your level of technology makes it feasible.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Why consider Andromeda as the nearest possible source of visitors? There are so many stars within tens of light years from here.

rrr

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Whaler,

As several members have pointed out, your professor is just not up on current events is all.

Split Infinity gave you the correct answer when explaining the gravity amplifier method. This is in fact reality and in use today, and not just some theory. There is a -huge- smokescreen around this matter but if you are diligent in your research, enough has leaked out and is verifiable it is possible to piece together the truth.

I don't know what Split Infinity's evidence or experience is, but I personally have witnessed the gravity amplifiers in action.

It is an amazing sight to say the least.

edit on 21-9-2011 by A51Watcher because: the usual

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Try this..

Picture us humans, say 2000 years ago, you think we could imagine and foresee the technology that we have today? Some of it maybe, the majority of it, no.

So if 2000 years of techological evolution on our part does that, what happens if an alien civilization is hundred of thousands if not millions of years ahead?

Their technology would seem truly bizare and magical to us.

Which is why the distance argument doesn't work that well. And anyways it's possible "in theory" to bend space time and the whole blah blah...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWhaler
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Enjoy reading your posts very much, thank you.

What about the concept of star-gates? Is this an actual theoretical concept people actually study? Or is it just some stoner sci-fi crap I read off Proj Scamelot from Burisch? Thoughts?

Well....on TV...a Stargate is a stable wormhole that has a device that can connect specific wormholes to specific other devices in different positions in the Galaxy. Although they have the concept of a Wormhole right to a small extent....the Physics of the TV shows EVENT HORIZON that appears when the Gate is DIALED...is pure fiction.

I remember a discusion about Wormhole Event Horizons where a well known Physicist asked his Grad Students to make a video that acurately showed what a wormhole would look like to a person traveling through. The students video started with the Movie Version of Stargate when james Spader First enters the Event Horizon....the Phyisicts Heart Sank as the Movie representation of the Event Horizon bore no resemblence to reality....but as he continued to watch the video and saw how once spader entered the Wormhole....the Stars and Bending of light resulting fro said travel....made the Physicist jump for joy....it was EXACTLY THE WAY HIS CALCULATIONS AND THEORY believed it would be viewed.

Split Infinity.....ps.....and THIS IS FOR REAL....if you ever happen to get to the lower levels of CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN....the TV shows fake...real live location for the SGC....and you get to the lowest level....you will see a door thet has a sign on it that says.....STARGATE COMMAND....NO KIDDING....you open it and inside....is a broom closet!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well who said these aliens traveled from another galaxy? What if they are from our own Milky Way. Since we are dealing with a hypothetical question what if they time traveled? What if they are from this Earth but on another dimension. What if they found a way to bend space or use worm holes. The possibilities are endless, makes it harder to study this subject.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If someone could find a way to manipulate gravity traveling past the speed of light could be possible.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWhaler
If alien beings were traveling here from other galaxies, giving the distance of even the nearest Andromeda galaxy and even if they traveled at light speed, the beings would have to have left their home planet millions of years ago, while our ancestors were still little tadpole creatures floatin about.

There are numerous other solar systems within 10 light years. You just said that if the aliens traveled at the speed of light, they would need millions of years to get here. If they can travel at the speed of light it would take 10 years to travel 10 light years.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by A51Watcher

Split Infinity gave you the correct answer when explaining the gravity amplifier method. This is in fact reality and in use today, and not just some theory. There is a -huge- smokescreen around this matter but if you are diligent in your research, enough has leaked out and is verifiable it is possible to piece together the truth.

I don't know what Split Infinity's evidence or experience is, but I personally have witnessed the gravity amplifiers in action.

It is an amazing sight to say the least.

Can you elaborate more? Be as technical as possible, thanks.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

E.T. craft use two....that I know of....two methods of faster than light travel..."FTL"....1. Gravitic drive. By a method of generating a massive amount directed energy at a specific point to FOOL the Universe into believing it is actually MASS...thus a craft will "FALL" toward the created warpature and travel in what ever direction navigated.

2. FOLDING SPACE....a craft will again by a massive amount of created energy....most likely MATTER/ANTIMATTER REACTION....create a SINGULARITY that connects all and every concievable Universal point....ONE DIMENTIONALY. Thus the craft travels without moving....jumping point to point since in a ONE DIMENTIONAL UNIVERSAL STATE....everything is geometricly located at the same point.

This is still not known physics to us. Yes, General Relativity says how mass&energy (through the stress-energy tensor which is the source term in the Einstein equation). But the amount of mass-energy contained in the entire Sun (i.e. not the total amount of fusion possible over 10 billion years life span, but the total hypothetical energy release if half were anti-matter and annihilated completely, i.e. OBSCENEly large) is experimentally sufficient enough to warp space to deflect light by 1.66 arc-seconds. Which is 0.000444 degrees. Utterly tiny.

ET does not have the mass-energy of a million stars in its craft (it would be impossible to contain). For warp drive to work, there must be some physical coupling to the metric which is much much much much more powerful than anything we know about, and is engineerable. There is absolutely no hint of such a known force or particle today.

And the problem is that if it is so much more powerful than the gravity we know (for it to be practically engineerable), how is it arranged so that in normal circumstances like how we live on Earth there is no sign of it. Just the 'leakage' from the effect of any such a massively powerful force ought to be obvious in our experiments. In 2011 we understand the laws of physics in a qualitatively entirely different way than most of human history, as in 300 years we've gone from being able to explain the fundamentals of almost nothing we've observed, to being able to explain the fundamentals physics of everything we observe on Earth. The only remaining big pieces (as far as we've seen) are in massive galactic and larger observations, dark matter, etc etc.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

E.T. craft use two....that I know of....two methods of faster than light travel..."FTL"....1. Gravitic drive. By a method of generating a massive amount directed energy at a specific point to FOOL the Universe into believing it is actually MASS...thus a craft will "FALL" toward the created warpature and travel in what ever direction navigated.

2. FOLDING SPACE....a craft will again by a massive amount of created energy....most likely MATTER/ANTIMATTER REACTION....create a SINGULARITY that connects all and every concievable Universal point....ONE DIMENTIONALY. Thus the craft travels without moving....jumping point to point since in a ONE DIMENTIONAL UNIVERSAL STATE....everything is geometricly located at the same point.

This is still not known physics to us. Yes, General Relativity says how mass&energy (through the stress-energy tensor which is the source term in the Einstein equation). But the amount of mass-energy contained in the entire Sun (i.e. not the total amount of fusion possible over 10 billion years life span, but the total hypothetical energy release if half were anti-matter and annihilated completely, i.e. OBSCENEly large) is experimentally sufficient enough to warp space to deflect light by 1.66 arc-seconds. Which is 0.000444 degrees. Utterly tiny.

ET does not have the mass-energy of a million stars in its craft (it would be impossible to contain). For warp drive to work, there must be some physical coupling to the metric which is much much much much more powerful than anything we know about, and is engineerable. There is absolutely no hint of such a known force or particle today.

And the problem is that if it is so much more powerful than the gravity we know (for it to be practically engineerable), how is it arranged so that in normal circumstances like how we live on Earth there is no sign of it. Just the 'leakage' from the effect of any such a massively powerful force ought to be obvious in our experiments. In 2011 we understand the laws of physics in a qualitatively entirely different way than most of human history, as in 300 years we've gone from being able to explain the fundamentals of almost nothing we've observed, to being able to explain the fundamentals physics of everything we observe on Earth. The only remaining big pieces (as far as we've seen) are in massive galactic and larger observations, dark matter, etc etc.

I almost missed this...I am glad I caught it. What you have said is basiclly correct....what you are missing...or not understanding probably due to my poor example is........

Although it takes alot of energy to opperate a Gravitic Drive....and it also takes the use of what is known as a STRONG FORCE OF GRAVITY....naturally occuring from the existance of an Element that is blank on our periodic table....ELEMENT 115....an element that naturally creates a space/time bubble a short distance from it's own nucleus....IT IS THIS EXAMPLE of the MULTIVERSAL STATE of the generated containment field that allows controlled and directed MATTER/ANTIMATTER reaction....that serves as a point of understanding that the ability to FOLD SPACE is a CUMULATIVE EFFECT....and cannot be accomplished in only ONE UNIVERSAL STATE.

E.T. craft need to fold space and bring all points in a MULTIVERSE.....not UNIVERSE....but MULTIVERSE....into a cummulative ONE DIMENTIONAL SINGULARITY. As you have so smartly posted....under normal space/time rules of our Universe....even the amount of energy to represent lets say...the mass of SOL....would not create a great enough warpature to fold space. BUT....HERE IS HOW IT WORKS.....

As the energy generated by the matter/antimatter reaction becomes contained by the Multiversal Warp Bubble that is a natural state of Element 115....that bubble is not only containing....and directing....the generated energy from only THIS UNIVERSAL STATE.....BUT EVERY UNIVERSAL STATE WITHIN THE MULTIVERSE.

So....E.T. gets to go where and when they want....as long as the QUANTUM NAVIGATIONARY COMPUTING SYSTEM is working! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The travel of the aliens has nothing to do with speed of light or time jumping. They travel using the energy from space, the energy is not yet understood by humans, you call it dark mater now, but in 132 years a scientist will have built a machine that can actually suck in the energy and therefore rockets and fuel will be obsolete in your matrix of time...in that time frame.

The aliens have mapped every dark matter there is to know in the solar system, the dark matter has so much energy in it that all you need is a flat surfaced aircraft and away you go.

A scientist in 2067 will create a craft that absolutely has no wing attachment, that is basically slowing the human’s down as far as advancing to the next level of the matrix.

In addition, once you humans learn to build your engines from underneath for more balance instead of behind your flying vehicles for speed, then you are still at a stands still as far as evolving.

1. Flat surfaced aerodynamic built craft.
2. Engines placed underneath your flying vehicles for balance .
3. A reliable energy source for long journeys.

You humans are coming along pretty good, ill give you that!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

The travel of the aliens has nothing to do with speed of light or time jumping. They travel using the energy from space, the energy is not yet understood by humans, you call it dark mater now, but in 132 years a scientist will have built a machine that can actually suck in the energy and therefore rockets and fuel will be obsolete in your matrix of time...in that time frame.

The aliens have mapped every dark matter there is to know in the solar system, the dark matter has so much energy in it that all you need is a flat surfaced aircraft and away you go.

A scientist in 2067 will create a craft that absolutely has no wing attachment, that is basically slowing the human’s down as far as advancing to the next level of the matrix.

In addition, once you humans learn to build your engines from underneath for more balance instead of behind your flying vehicles for speed, then you are still at a stands still as far as evolving.

I got to hand it to you....I don't think I could have made up a more F'd up post than what you have here. It's outright insanity borders on genius of idiocy. I think I will actually CLAP! NO KID!

You have created something that can stand on it's own as truly F'd Up.

I kind of like it's insanity! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

In addition, once you humans

"you humans" ???

Just what are YOU then?

Your Freudaxian slip is showing!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I got to hand it to you....I don't think I could have made up a more F'd up post than what you have here. It's outright insanity borders on genius of idiocy. I think I will actually CLAP! NO KID!

You have created something that can stand on it's own as truly F'd Up.

I kind of like it's insanity! Split Infinity

Along time ago on earth, their laid five energy beams that came from space, and landed on earth. These 5 energy beams was developed by very small holes In the earths ozone layer, and was only 2inches in width but stretched over a hundred thousand miles ,if any thing was sucked into these energy beams, it will go up and stay on course until finished.

24 years ago, it was told that only one of these beams existed on this planet as far as connecting to a hard surface was considered, in fact, it was told to me that it was the only planet that had developed such a phenomenon in which dark matter could actually stretch and touch down on a surface…well, it was in the oceans off Bermuda. The ocean floor .So I guess thats grounded!

What you humans call the ‘BERMUDA TRIANGLE’ was nothing more then ships and planes being sucked into outer space by 1 of the five ‘Gravity Dark Matter’ beams that just so happen to fit in a hole 2inches in width, but as the ozone layer on earth started to dissolve, the beam for some reason disappeared …in 2110, a mission to *&^%%^^ will discover a ship load of aircraft and such just sitting some million miles away from earth.

The matter has a lot of energy, in fact, one species of aliens designed their craft specifically to with stand Mac 20 to Mac 25...what Mac means, I have no idea?

When they travel…they hit one dark matter, get catapulted…to the next dark matter

1. Hit the Matter
2. Get catapulted at forces of Mac 20 to 25.
3. Hit another dark matter.
4. Get catapulted at forces of Mac 20 to 25

1. Hit the Matter

1. Hit the Matter

1. Hit the Matter

Over and over and over again Over and over and over again Over and over and over again Over and over and over again Over and over and over again Over and over and over again Over and over and over again

So time warping… Bending space…star gate 45...stargazed 899, has nothing to do with …what ever it was I was talking about

'Just like connect the dots '…'just connect the dark matter' and build a vehical to withstand mac 20 to mac 25 forces…what ever it is .

ps. Get the word around to your species and tell them that this is not a 'flying anything',its the only under water craft that is driven by your reptillien race of aliens.

www.world-mysteries.com...

In addition, you’re so called… ‘AND I QUOTE' your ‘ancient astronauts suits‘
'' had nothing to do with flying, it all ties together with the picture that your looking at.

You humans need to catch up on the current event…you really do!!

edit on 16-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

CUT

Mach 25 is still much slower than the speed of light.
edit on 16-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: error in format

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AurelioMaghe

CUT

Mach 25 is still much slower than the speed of light.
edit on 16-10-2011 by AurelioMaghe because: error in format

The speed of light is highly over exaggerated when it comes to traveling in outer space...humans do not know about the speed of light, neither do aliens.

It does not take the speed of light to get to mars or any other planet in this solar system, so why is the speed of light talked about.
I will tell you this.

In 2187, a mission will be set by a scientist to put a craft inside a black hole...

That is when your teleportation and time jumping and star gate ability will be enhanced into your matrix as far as speed of any thing comparable to light is concerned.

In 2195, the same probe they sent into that black hole will reappear in another location, in which will start a whole new

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

I thought they used dark matter pockets-whatever they may be- not worm holes?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join