It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The Orion 'Signature'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
You can take any two that seems unrelated, but if you look long enough and hard enough; as well as wanting to believe that something is there that can't be explained by pure coincidence well you are gonna find it.

It's the "I want to believe" syndrome.

If you have to rotate/ flip images, then resize them as well just to get something that sort of resembles a match. There most likely wasn't any connection there in the first place.

We can do this with numbers and names and dates all day long, and at first glance it seems impossible to be a coincidence, but that exactly what it is.

But this isn't even a decent example of that. What this OP is, imo, is basically hammering a square peg into a round hole, then saying. "Oh look it fits!" We must be onto something here.

again if you look long enough at things that are seemingly unrelated you are bound to find things that appear to make unrelated things seem related, and thought out before hand.

But whatever floats your boat

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
in the luciferian religion:

orion = or ion = ro ion = royal ion.

ETA: the electronically charged ion which ro/royalty/rose to disconnect US from WISDOM and REALITY.
edit on 21-9-2011 by vermonster because: elaborated

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

This is relevant to the discussion because it touches upon similar themes.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by applebaum

Writing flipped text. Write it, generate it, copy and paste. FlipText

st.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Such an interesting thread. Bump.

Orion priesthood?

Relation of Orion to Buddhists, as in heirarchy?

Time traveling monks?

I've heard there may be a 'Cult of Orion'.

For what it's worth, JD Rockefeller Jr funded the Chicago Institute for Oriental Studies, which is world renowned for its reserach into Ancient Egypt.

Rockefeller is alledgedly....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heehaw
I just wanted to point out that the pyramids do not align with Orion at all.

Even with the sky "upside down", as it's supposed to be with this theory, the third, smallest star doesn't even touch the pyramid. The constellation Cygnus actually fits better and doesn't need any reversal.

There is some alignment, however, one of the star is out of alignment at the current time. The Orion alignment with the pyramids is a theory, same as the Cygnus alignment is a theory. The Orion alignment is older and more accepted theory, at the moment.

As for they not aligning at all, well that is just not true.

One star is slightly out of alignment. I could say the passage of time might be the cause, as in another 4-6000 years the stars are going to be in slightly different places again. Or, I could suggest the ancient egyptians having very primitive tools couldn't possibly have aligned the pyramids perfectly, could they?

If you don't believe me, feel free to Google it and do some research. Deny ignorance.

Deny Ignorance?
The Orion/Cygnus alignment theories are exactly that THEORIES.
The Orion alignment is the most well known theory. The Cygnus alignment theory is not so well known, it is more recent. There is a connection with Orion, as in Osiris, which currently makes the Orion alignment more plausible, at the moment. Was 'Cygnus' one of the most revered Gods/Kings/Pharaoh's, like Osiris was?

Anyway, interesting topic. I don't buy into the ritual stuff regarding the "Illuminati" or anything as such.

Just some food for thought.

I don't buy the ritual stuff either. I do however know that there are various bloodline who claim they descend from Egyptian/Greek royalty.

Maybe the reason you do not see, is because you have closed your mind. Just like I have a closed mind when it comes to not buying the ritual stuff, you have a closed mind too, just more so.

The ritual stuff makes me uneasy, which is why I currently don't follow it. That doesn't mean it's not a possibility.

Here is some food for thought for you:
When you see a 'cross', what does it symbolise for you? What does it symbolise for other people?

Open your mind for a moment and imagine in your world, there is a group who continue the worship of Osiris today. They revere him, they see him as their God. When they see something that symbolised their 'God', do you think they are going to sit up and pay attention, or do you think they are going to sit back close their minds and say it is just a coincidence?

Worth thinking about dude. The world's events are not black or white.

st.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
You can take any two that seems unrelated, but if you look long enough and hard enough; as well as wanting to believe that something is there that can't be explained by pure coincidence well you are gonna find it.

Prove it, don't just say it (the easiest thing), actually spend some time to prove it, back up what you claim.
I have heard this argument before, I even used it myself a while ago. Then I started noticing a 'pattern' in various world events. What I have posted in this thread, is just the beginning of that 'pattern'.

So to you, I simply say prove it. Back up your words with proof. Show me/us you are making an effort and not just going around trying to 'dis' a topic.

It's the "I want to believe" syndrome.

I will counter that with the "I don't want to accept/believe" syndrome argument.

If you have to rotate/ flip images, then resize them as well just to get something that sort of resembles a match. There most likely wasn't any connection there in the first place.

Resizing is irrelevant, completely irrelevant.

If you flip your photo, or photo of your family, can you still recognise them? If you flip a word, can you still read it?

It seems obvious to me that you are afraid of accepting the possibility.

We can do this with numbers and names and dates all day long, and at first glance it seems impossible to be a coincidence, but that exactly what it is.

I haven't mentioned numbers, names, or dates in this thread. Images are not the same as words and numbers.
As the saying goes, an image paints a thousand words.

But this isn't even a decent example of that. What this OP is, imo, is basically hammering a square peg into a round hole, then saying. "Oh look it fits!" We must be onto something here.

Seriously? It's far from being that and you know it, shame on you.

You should look into 'symbology', it might help you open your eyes and 'see'. I was in your place one time. It's an eye opener when you do finally see it my friend.

again if you look long enough at things that are seemingly unrelated you are bound to find things that appear to make unrelated things seem related, and thought out before hand.

But whatever floats your boat

Once again, just prove it. That's all I ask. It's easy to say things and make an attempt at trying to discredit, it's a whole new ball game when you try and prove it. Been there, done that.

Good luck!

st.
edit on 21-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So I was telling a friend about this '9/11 Orion alignment', she figures it a bit odd. Anyways, she got in contact today to tell me she had been watching some new show called 'The Secret Circle', something about witches it seems. In the show, there is this girl who appears to be going thru 'Witch Puberty', her powers are coming through. At one point she is laying on her bed, looking up at the stars on her ceiling, as shown below:

So I see the three stars in the middle of the screen and I am thinking 'Naaa, no way', however, next the stars begin to move into the screen and then they 'twinkle', revealing the next image:

The 'twinkle' reveals another star next to the three in the middle. Another coincidence?

Does anyone know if there is some greater significance with Orion?

st.
edit on 21-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
where does sirius falls upon?

Sirius is a star in the constellation Canis Major. I didn't mention Sirius, what has Sirius got to do with it?

st.

The three stars point to Sirius. Didn't you learn that in 3rd grade?

What are they teaching these kids these days?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by phantomjack

thank you

the three wise men follow the bright star

the three sisters in norse mythology

and so on

its always the same story

and all along we have been telling tales about the skies

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
S&F to the OP.

I have long been preaching this topic for many years now. It has been talked about, but not enough.

This website has some very good information regarding Orion and Egypt. READ HERE

I also had done some research regarding the Pyramids in Egypt to those in Mexico and the Mayan Civilization. If you draw a line through the pyramids, I believe you will find some very interesting intersections. Google it!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

. Actually, Orion has been a huge part of my life for some reason. I have always been drawn to only that constellation.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by phantomjack

i like how orion dominates the sky in the winter, always pointing the way to sirius.

but if im drawn to one star...

has to be antares

something mystical about a late nigh gazing into the bright read heart of the scorpion

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

To the poster who quoted me and posed the question along the lines of, "ancient Egyptians having primitive tools couldn't have aligned them properly, possibly" I just want to say: Each side of those pyramids is within micrometers of each other in length. I think with their primitive tools they were able to build amazing structures with almost perfect dimensions, a feat we still have trouble doing today. We don't even know how they were built. It's all just theory, and I said Orion and Cygnus were theories, as well. The deny ignorance was an attempt at getting people to look into things a bit more rather than just taking what's said as gospel, or taking another person's research here as their own opinion.

Along the lines of stars moving positions, I think this is unlikely. Why would only one move position and not any other? Perhaps you should take a look at some old star maps, compare to today's, and consider your hypothesis. I also suggest a book: The Monkey and the Tetrahedron. There's some stuff in it that's reaching, but it's a good read regardless, and it covers what I'm speaking of regarding the pyramids in more detail.

But I read your entire post and I agree, it is possible, though unlikely. I do have a bad habit of seeing things in black and white; I need to work on my critical thinking, I suppose. Not everything is as it seems, and I attempt to be very open-minded. But the idea of Orion/Osirus connection in ancient Egypt is also speculation and partly based on what's believed in Egypt today. The evidence is in the favor of Cygnus alignment, as far as physical evidence goes, as far as I know.

Either way, I can't get passed the assertion that any of this has anything to do with some ritual or magic (9/11 I mean). Yes, I do believe it was a false flag at worst, at best the higher-ups had prior knowledge. Regardless, I think it would take an extraordinary leap to assert that anyone crashed planes in a pattern resembling Orion on purpose. Still an interesting idea.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Osiris is Apollyon mentioned in Revelation 9:11...

"And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

For an overview of the significance of this I recommend Thomas Horn's book...
...Apollyon Rising 2012: The Lost Symbol Found and the Final Mystery of the Great Seal Revealed.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by phantomjack
I also had done some research regarding the Pyramids in Egypt to those in Mexico and the Mayan Civilization. If you draw a line through the pyramids, I believe you will find some very interesting intersections. Google it!

Anyone interested in looking into what the poster mentions might like to check out:
Revelation of the Pyramids - Documentary

st.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to reply. Whilst what you say is valid, this thread is not about the arrangement of the Pyramids, nor the construction of the Pyramids or who built the Pyramids, it does not rely on the arrangement of the Pyramids. As posted in the original OP:

Some believe that the Pyramids of Giza were constructed in an alignment to reflect the belt stars of the constellation of Orion. Looking from above, this correlation becomes more visible.

What I said about the Pyramids was not gospel, as you insinuate. The beginning of the OP was attempting to point out the importance of Orion/Osiris in ancient history, as well as today.

As for the Cygnus theory, this was not published until 2006.

Either way, I can't get passed the assertion that any of this has anything to do with some ritual or magic (9/11 I mean).

The OP does not make a claim it is a ritual/magic event. That is a theory others have put forward.

Thanks.

st.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
September 2010, the UK government held an earthquake exercise, involving other nations, the name of that exercise was:

Exercise Orion - source 1

Fire and rescue crews from across Europe and the Middle East are taking part in a major exercise simulating an earthquake hitting a fictional UK town.

Exercise Orion - source 2

Hundreds of police officers have spent three days training for a massive earthquake this week, even though such an event will almost certainly never happen in Britain.

st.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

See the Osiris-Rex project at NASA
www.nasa.gov...

After traveling four years, OSIRIS-REx will approach the primitive, near Earth asteroid designated 1999 RQ36 in 2020. The spacecraft gradually will move closer to the site, and the arm will extend to collect more than two ounces of material for return to Earth in 2023. The mission, excluding the launch vehicle, is expected to cost approximately $800 million.

The sample will be stored in a capsule that will land at Utah's Test and Training Range in 2023. The OSIRIS-REx sample capsule will be taken to NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston. The material will be removed and delivered to a dedicated research facility following stringent planetary protection protocol. Precise analysis will be performed that cannot be duplicated by spacecraft-based instruments.

BTW, the eminent research scientist Michael Drake died yesterday. He was the project leader.

'Larger than life' Michael Drake, head of UA planetary lab, dies

Read more: azstarnet.com...

edit on 9/22/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: (no reason given)

How do they connect?

Through the hope of new life after death Osiris began to be associated with the cycles observed in nature, in particular vegetation and the annual flooding of the Nile, through his links with Orion and Sirius at the start of the new year.[8] Osiris was widely worshiped as Lord of the Dead until the suppression of the Egyptian religion during the Christian era. Source en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9/22/2011 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags + add

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
A week or so ago, I was watching an episode of Ancient Aliens, about 'Aliens and the Founding Fathers'. In that episode, there is a fair amount about symbolism of Washington DC, as well as the Freemasons. There is a point where they talk about Jacob's Ladder, when they show the following masonic image:

The image then begins to pan up and slowly fade out as the US flag is faded in. Shown below:

Something familiar in the top right of the image.

A masonic connection.

st.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join