It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 - The Orion 'Signature'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hi ats,

I noticed the following a while ago, had a look around and no one seems to have mentioned it before, so I thought I would put it out there, in the hope of getting some open-minds to look it over.

I deliberately don't provide any 'answers' as such, I think the conclusion is obvious enough without me having to provide one.

So let's get on with it!

ORION

The constellation of Orion is said to be the resting place of the soul of Osiris, the most revered of the Egyptian pharoahs.

Some believe that the Pyramids of Giza were constructed in an alignment to reflect the belt stars of the constellation of Orion. Looking from above, this correlation becomes more visible.

In ancient Greece, Orion was known as a great hunter, it is said Zeus placed him among the stars as the constellation Orion.

It is safe to say that Orion is important.

Even NASA acknowledges the importance of Orion.

9/11

No matter what you may believe regarding the background events of 9/11, one thing that cannot be argued against, was the magnitude of the event. For those around to see it, it was an event that got burned into the subconcious mind.

Is it possible that such a visually powerful event was designed to be exactly that, visually powerful, to lock it into our subconscious mind?

Four planes, four impacts, three buildings completely destroyed and a total failure of the most advanced domestic air defences in the world.

If it was an inside job, would you really need to create an event of such magnitude, just to pass a new bill? Or to help create a pipeline in the middle-east? Or to bury some dodgy financial records? Combine all those together, are they really equal to the magnitude of the event?

What about if it's a terrorist attack, you potentially have four planes, you have the element of surprise. Where exactly would you target first? What target would send the biggest message to the world to say that you, as terrorists, mean business?

If you are a terrorist, why exactly would you choose those buildings?

Four planes, four potential take-off locations, four potential impact locations.

Let's plot them all.

When I first saw the locations together, I thought it looked eerily similar, so I took an image of the belt stars of Orion, mirrored and rotated it, then uniformally scaled it to see how close it was:

Looks like Orion might just be trying to send someone a message.

As above, so below.
What is above, will be below.
What is in heaven, will be on earth.

Would you be willing to allow Orion to point you in the right direction?

Would you be willing to allow Orion to light the way for you?

Would you be willing to allow Orion to be your guiding light?

Maybe there's a reason we were not mean't to forget.

st.

edit on 19-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: Orion/Osiris Links

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

More discoveries, more questions...
S&F OP!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Its interesting to note as well that in UFO lore Reptilians are alleged to come from Orions Belt.Maby 911 was a ritual sacrifice offered to the overlords of the elite.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

What does Boston have to do with 9/11? You have it marked and really it makes no sense to me at all for it to be shown.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Solar.Absolution

Maybe too many questions?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

That's a bit more 'out there' than I was thinking. I don't follow the 'ritual' theories. But you never know with some people.

st.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Boston is where Flight 11 and 175 departed from. As I said in the OP, all locations plotted, they are all part of the 9/11 story.

st.
edit on 19-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ok, so uh, if the three wtc towers are the belt.

just a question

where does sirius falls upon?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

edit after seeing the images

i assumed the op was using the twin towers and wtc7 as the model for comparison with the giza complex and its orion alignment.

new york city got 3rubble piramids that day, thats for sure
edit on 19/9/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It was during the Saturn/Sun opposition.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

This gives a lot of occult gnostic background as to how long this was planned, and what things stood for.

But they code all things to Saturn. Yet, the pyramids point to Orion and Sirius B.

The missing links between these would be very interesting.

That visual of the belt of Orion is something alright.

Osiris represents in the Egyptian, Saturn or the Big Daddy. El in Caanite was Saturn. A link between this symbolically?
edit on 19-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
where does sirius falls upon?

Sirius is a star in the constellation Canis Major. I didn't mention Sirius, what has Sirius got to do with it?

st.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
reply to post by PhantomLimb

Boston is where Flight 11 and 175 departed from. As I said in the OP, all locations plotted, they are all part of the 9/11 story.

st.
edit on 19-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

Except in your super-imposed pics, you have Boston in the ocean. It's not even a LITTLE off. If it was. I'd cut you some slack. As it is, you've got Boston in the middle of The Massachusetts Bay.

Sorry, looked atyour pic more closely. I misspoke.
edit on 19/9/11 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
www.varchive.org...

In Egyptian folklore or religion the participants of the drama are said to be Osiris-Saturn, brother and husband of Isis-Jupiter. .....

The Osirian mysteries, the wailing for Tammuz, all refer to the transformation of Saturn during and following the Deluge. Osiris was not a king but the planet Saturn, Kronos of the Greeks, Tammuz of the Babylonians. The Babylonians called Saturn “the Star of Tammuz.”

Though the one that had really information disappeared, not really surprisingly.

Now the next piece of the puzzle is, what does Osirius/Saturn/Orion have to do with Revelations 9 11 and the eye of horus, shadow/destroyer/abyss and mirrors?
edit on 19-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

read my edit

i though you had used wtc 1, 2 and 7 as the belt

its a matter of scale

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU

read my edit

i though you had used wtc 1, 2 and 7 as the belt

its a matter of scale

No no, I used all locations involved that day. Including Shanks. Pretty bizarre 'coincidence', if it is one.

st.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Also Orion and Sirius. Have any of the planets been moved in from there? I heard our planet was moved from somewhere too.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
At the U2360 tour, they kept pointing the brights lasers and lights to space

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1111movement
At the U2360 tour, they kept pointing the brights lasers and lights to space

Trying to lighten the path for you. To show you whats coming?

st.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Reply to post by SatoriTheory

yes, i had to log in at the regular site to check the image.

but i swear that upon reading title i thought that the three towers could line up as the belt

how would that work?

cant remember how wtc7 lined up with the twin towers

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It seems to depend where you read. Some are saying Osiris was a real Pharaoh, some point to Greek mythology as well, some even point to a connection with Jesus.

Either way, Orion/Osiris was revered among the ancients.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Good question, I have no idea how 7 lines up with 1 and 2. I never went into that deep a detailed research on it.
I thought this 'coincidence' was strange enough. I'll have to check it out.

st.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join