It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Gadhafi forces suffer losses in Sirte, rejoice freedom elsewhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Anti-Gadhafi forces suffer losses in Sirte, rejoice freedom elsewhere

www.cnn.com

Spokesman: Revolutionaries control 80% of Bani Walid

Meanwhile, revolutionaries "control 80%" of the contested northern city of Bani Walid, said Abdallah Kenshil, another NTC spokesman who also is serving as a negotiator in the city.

Kenshil said some pro-Gadhafi fighters are mercenaries from other African countries.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Once Again The Rebel NTC propaganda is on again by still cliaming that pro-Gadhafi fighters are mercenaries from other African countries without proof since the war started racist rebels have killed innocent black african immgrant workers whom were only just that workers not mercenaries.

As in this article cliams it cliams that Revolutionaries control 80% of Bani Walid? really now they do? sorry but i am not buying that just yet.

And as you can see that they added an video supposed video from libya and with fake cheering crowd with small few handfull of supposed libyans, once again the video seems stagted woundlt you agree?

Even if the rebels do really win i dont think libyans will be welcoming the terrorists.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I have been watching the rebels get there butts kicked since before the weekend. The news is doing everything they can to make it seem like a minor struggle. Those rebel troops are nothing without the NATO airstrikes. It's funny that the media tries and portray the Gadhafi loyalists as mercenaries when it's been proven that there are many mercenaries fighting for the Rebels. I have seen footage of American special forces, and recently there has been unconfirmed reports of French and British mercenaries being captured by the loyalists. LOL talk about a freaking mess.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Unless there is information to the contrary, it is useless speculating the accuracy of these reports. One can only hope that the conflict ends as soon as possible so we can see how the people vote and who they choose to lead them. It seems the former regime has been beaten back into a few southern strongholds, some of the first reports after Tripoli fell were of Gaddafi forces reatreating towards Sirte.
edit on 19-9-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

again the people dont chosse the elites do, the east libyans are vvery much conservative, i dont think the whole country would welcome that though.

new topics

top topics

join