It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Producer Shot While Reporting On Gadhafi (Vid)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Please be aware that the footage of the bullet wound is imbedded in the first link that says source.

These people are just sensationalists looking for ratings while the spread lies to the masses. I just saw this on CNN tevision and did a quick search. The video is included in the source.

Source

So you want to be a journalist huh… Journalists, sometimes, risk their lives to bring you the stories that impact our world the most. There’s a reporter in the most dangerous places on Earth, right now…. While following revolutionary fighters, this CNN crew found themselves in the middle of an ugly gunfight between rebels and Gadhafi loyalists.

It's only a flesh wound. He will be fine. Maybe he will get a raise .I thought it was a lie for ratings until they showed the bullet wound. Almost reminds me of when Anderson Cooper got lynched live in Egypt

edit on 19-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: vid

edit on 19-9-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

can you post the bulletwound? i never saw/heard a shot fired in that vid
thank you

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Venomilk

You must have missed the green link that says "Source" after the first paragraph in my OP. If you clink the link, it takes you to a page that has the CNN footage imbedded. At the 2:15 mark you will see the wounded CNN reporter. I recommend watching the full vid. It is around 3 and a half minutes long.

I think you skipped ahead to the footage of Anderson cooper, which is the youtube vid at the end of my OP.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I just saw this on CNN tevision and did a quick search. The video is included in the source.

Sorry, I’m a little confused here. You said you ‘just saw this’ on CNN television? So, you're telling us they’re running info/videos from way back in February?

Look at the upload date of the video. February 02, 2011

Also, your ‘source’ article isn’t CNN? Yet, you accuse ‘them’ of being ‘sensationalists looking for ratings while the spread lies to the masses’?

But in all actuality your ‘source’ makes the point of saying: ‘Journalists, sometimes, risk their lives to bring you the stories that impact our world the most.’

Granted, the first video is CNN, loaded the 18th, but it isn't television, and, the second video and source link make this thread pretty confusing giving the impression of baseless accusations.

I'm not fan of CNN don't get me wrong - just saying...

peace

edit on 19-9-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Granted, the first video is CNN, loaded the 18th, but it isn't television, and, the second video and source link make this thread pretty confusing giving the impression of baseless accusations.

The thread is a bit confusing. I admit that. My apologies but I was on my mobile when I posted it. I assure you that it is "television" since I saw it live on T.V. If that does not count as television, I don't know what does.

As for baseless accusations, I am lost and have no idea what you are implying. There should be no impression of baseless accusations. If you follow the instructions in the OP an click where you are asked to, you are led to the video which is exactly what is described in the title, yeah?

I also agree, CNN is not the best example of reporting the truth. But I just got home turned on the TV and saw the clip imbedded in the first link I provided. Who knows, maybe they faked it for ratings. I wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Give it three to four months. NATO will be there in force quelling the Rebel atrocities. They've been had. No more infrastructure, leadership and rag tag militias.

After the three to four month period, the populace will be begging for NATO to put boots on the ground.

And all that oil is ripe for the taking.

By the video though...it does look like a nice day on the beach. With the exception of the bullets.

edit on 19-9-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join