It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Image Image Uploading Been Temporarily Disabled?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
For the past two days, nobody has been able to upload a photo up onto ATS!

Can a moderator or somebody give me an explanation, as to why this is? Because so far, nobody has been able to give me a reason for this occurance.

NO, I do not want to use "photobucket" to upload pics. NO, I do not want to sign up, in order to get onto "photobucket", in order to upload pics.

I WANNA UPLOAD THE NAKED IMAGES OF MYSELF UP ASAP!

*breathes heavily*

..Rant over.

:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I saw lots of threads on this over the weekend.

SO explains here:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We're working on a new solution for member picture/image uploads as the media center code has become unsustainable for a list of growing reasons.

The new code is installed and being tested, and we're ironing on a few bugs, so please be patient, it will be worth the wait.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OiO

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Naked Pics?

I hear ya, I was wondering about the same thing, and I figured it would be resolved pretty quick, but then I too took a breath and remembered the hidden virtue of patience. I'm sure they will work it out soon enough, they always do.

Peace,
spec

ETA: Thanks oneisone, sounds like there will be cool improvements

edit on 19-9-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i need to reset my ats media password and thats not working either. hasn't for a couple weeks.

just says "email sent" and it never does actually send me a password reset email.
i havent been able to login to atsmedia for a while now and have been posting html links to pics instead

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Can a moderator or somebody give me an explanation, as to why this is? Because so far, nobody has been able to give me a reason for this occurance.

To give you personally a reason?

The reason is already made public, to anyone who has visited the appropriate message thread in the appropriate message area.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Well, if that's not a reason for the programmers to get a hitch in their get-along I don't know what is.

Stars for exceptional use of emoticons - two of my favorites!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Let's hope it is soon...As SO didn't give a specific estimate to how long it would take, or when it would be back up & runnin'.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
its still down for me yet i see other people adding new pics to thiers. As theyh seem to be able to embed new pics into there posts. or is there another way to do that?

new topics

top topics

join