It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Has Image Image Uploading Been Temporarily Disabled?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
For the past two days, nobody has been able to upload a photo up onto ATS!

Can a moderator or somebody give me an explanation, as to why this is? Because so far, nobody has been able to give me a reason for this occurance.

NO, I do not want to use "photobucket" to upload pics. NO, I do not want to sign up, in order to get onto "photobucket", in order to upload pics.

I WANNA UPLOAD THE NAKED IMAGES OF MYSELF UP ASAP!

*breathes heavily*

..Rant over.

:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I saw lots of threads on this over the weekend.

SO explains here:

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We're working on a new solution for member picture/image uploads as the media center code has become unsustainable for a list of growing reasons.

The new code is installed and being tested, and we're ironing on a few bugs, so please be patient, it will be worth the wait.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

OiO

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Naked Pics?

I hear ya, I was wondering about the same thing, and I figured it would be resolved pretty quick, but then I too took a breath and remembered the hidden virtue of patience. I'm sure they will work it out soon enough, they always do.

Peace,
spec

ETA: Thanks oneisone, sounds like there will be cool improvements

edit on 19-9-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
i need to reset my ats media password and thats not working either. hasn't for a couple weeks.

just says "email sent" and it never does actually send me a password reset email.
i havent been able to login to atsmedia for a while now and have been posting html links to pics instead

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
Can a moderator or somebody give me an explanation, as to why this is? Because so far, nobody has been able to give me a reason for this occurance.

To give you personally a reason?

The reason is already made public, to anyone who has visited the appropriate message thread in the appropriate message area.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Well, if that's not a reason for the programmers to get a hitch in their get-along I don't know what is.

Stars for exceptional use of emoticons - two of my favorites!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Let's hope it is soon...As SO didn't give a specific estimate to how long it would take, or when it would be back up & runnin'.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
its still down for me yet i see other people adding new pics to thiers. As theyh seem to be able to embed new pics into there posts. or is there another way to do that?

join