It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

edit on 12-12-2011 by edomzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....

When I first saw it, I thought it resembled an alien with constipation issues.

I only glanced at it, but after looking at it more it does look like a "Gray".

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Fascinating, there is a certain perfection about numbers, and many believe that there is a certain perfection about our universe, irregardless of our actions, such patterns and synchronicity will always occur, gravity will always pull and the stars will continue to burn in predictable manners.

I guess even DNA can be viewed as a mathematical algoritm, and our forms are just the results of complex equations.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Very intetesting, the matrix is an exceptional place. Maybe we see what we are ment to see, the brain is all powerful. We see so much more now as it should be at this time. Everything is changing. Dont you see?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Hi , interesting pictures , Easter Island statues came to mind. Yes i can see the shiva? and the cat! good one!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Anima: -I am a matrix of points of light-.

Anyone else get it?

Now this opens up a new question, was the royal bloodline created by G himself through evolution or by an alien race (possible God agents) and thus the -Ancient Alien Plot- name?.

If this make sense to you OP, feel free to contact me, I keep some sorts of info to myself.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistorgravity will always pull and the stars will continue to burn in predictable manners.

Gravity and stars might be predictable in the sense that their behavior is somewhat consistent at the macro scale, but models of their behaviours are not particularly efficiently computed by current mathematical theory.

Gravity is not a pull without a mechanism to pull with. Did Einstein provide this mechanism? No, he just provided some mathematical curves to plot the observed effects against. We have barely moved in our understanding of the true subtleties of gravity since Newton's theories.

Current theories of star generation and nucleosynthesis are something of a joke too. This is not surprising, considering physicists are currently forced to follow the mathematical dogma of Quantum Mechanics when expressing their theories.

Through the factorial relationship, the numbers that are plotted in Euler's number triangle have strong associations to a type of rational finite calculus which has not yet been efficiently explained or diagrammed to the mainstream. My hunch is, if you really want to predict what is going on with real physical phenomena, you are better off using algorithms based on basic, fundamentally efficient principles.

Anyway, I showed some friends how to plot row-13(alien) manually the other day. I laser cut the number triangle out into fridge magnets then cut a bunch of black and white pixels from the same material. The number triangle part was fine, because I had it in sequence and everyone could tell what I was doing. We had a laptop and phones to check numbers.

But plotting out the pixels took forever! And I kept getting the row mixed up etc. It look a couple of hours with breaks, in the end. I need to get that down to about 10 mins :/ I'll make a video if I can get it down to 10 mins.

I think everyone was kinda freaked out. It was a pretty strange thing to show people, and when you see how simple it is to create the numbers, it is pretty hard to deny that it is weird. Especially when I told them these images are almost completely unknown by mathematics and science.

No pics, I'm afraid. But I made a little laser cut tile of row-28 recently (I think of row-28 as 'beard dude') - the material has a black layer which you can laser off, then it shows the white underneath. I have to do this because the rows look different in negative and positive:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

So this proves it then right ? The universe does exist ?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by yampa

So this proves it then right ? The universe does exist ?

Ever notice how much time people put into telling you that reality isn't real these days? Propaganda disguised as spirituality/quantum physics/hollywood movies has some people extremely confused.

Not only does the universe exist, it is probably far easier to understand than we have been led to believe in the last 150 years.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Well I find myself mezmerized by your thread. Absolutely fascinated but for the life of me, I can't define why.

SnF

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe we are drawn to these images as in the same way as 11:11 stuff like another trigger?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I find your thread to be interesting OP, keep up the good work. I don't yet understand completely your post, so I'll keep an open mind until you expand in your findings, I'll have to wait for the video, it doesn't mind if it's 15 minutes, if you can't make it more concise just post it the way you have it, you can accelerate speed of reproduction when editing the video.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I guess the question is, is mathematics at the core of existence, is there a symmetry to the universe, or is it simply a tool of observation?
edit on 13-12-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I plotted rows 13 and 14 on Euler's number triangle using plastic unit cubes.

Friends 4 eva:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Although this thread is already old and gone, I'm really fascinated by it. For some reason I can't subscribe so I just wanted to mark this thread by replying.

A question however: since the 'nature' of the binary system, and hence its graphical representation, is dualistic (on/off, black/white, 1/0) and is two dimensional, I was wondering if, by now, someone has calculated a triangle in 3D? And hereby included light for the prism-effect of color and a 3D tactile reality? Is it already done?
Makes me think about the pyramids too, and the form of a prism itself as well.

I'm neither a mathematician, calculator or physicist for that matter and am not able to do the 'math' myself. I really like the implications of this coded, numerical pattern found as a certain 'foundation'.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Really interesting, uncanny how some of those images look exactly like some of our ancient drawings and sculptures. I thought they must have been depicting real beings, but after seeing this I'm not as sure, could very well just be something like these number plots. Our ancestors were really great at math, certainly they could have figured this out.
edit on 28-3-2012 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yes, 'uncanny' is a nice term of choice. Too bad however, this thread is filed under 'Aliens and Ufo's'.
This may be the reason the more mathematically inclined don't come over? The philosophical, social and cultural implications/assumptions are quite interesting to.

Is there anyone more updated when it comes to these, sequences and plots?!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wanton
Yes, 'uncanny' is a nice term of choice. Too bad however, this thread is filed under 'Aliens and Ufo's'.
This may be the reason the more mathematically inclined don't come over? The philosophical, social and cultural implications/assumptions are quite interesting to.

Is there anyone more updated when it comes to these, sequences and plots?!

I would bet that 95% of the mathematically inclined in another thread would have said 'this is pareidolia' and would not have entertained (even for speculation's sake) any of the possible social or cultural implications.

Show this image to a conventional mathy person, and prepare to be asked 'are you schizophrenic?'

I thought the fact that one figure looks a bit like a 'Grey' might actually help some people in this thread. As far as I'm aware, that picture is the only genuine visual indication that something real, something that exists as a permanent feature in nature, actually has the features attributed to a Grey. It's not much, I admit. It's only a few scattered pixels. But what does any other believer have, other than stories?

I do not see any way to expand these images yet. You have suggested changing the radix to something other than binary, but I'm not sure that will work. Bitmap images are always binary, in a sense?

My gut instinct would be to look for intermediate animation frames. You would have some very special data on your hands if you found that to be true. Each image is made of binary numbers which form some part of a division of a factorial number (e.g 6,24,120,720,5040...). So look for other divisors and see if there is any visual relation between the images?

You should at least learn to manually plot this number triangle if you are genuinely interested. It is not so hard once you try, and it will teach you much about the structure of numbers (it did me).

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

You're on to something great my friend!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

DUDE!! That's A Grey Alien and Anubis!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join