It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient alien plot revealed! (hur)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

^ this is row 13 of Euler's Number Triangle, plotted in base-2 mathworld.wolfram.com...

Row one to thirty of Euler's Number Triangle, plotted in base-2. Look carefully?

img850.imageshack.us...

The same, with black swapped for white.

img189.imageshack.us...

These images are sequence pictures created from plotting many rows of a number triangle in one go, as binary. There is not much information about sequence pictures on the web, as far as I could see. The book 'A New Kind of Science' has many similar pictures (but no ENT, afaik). For more about sequence pictures, see: www.maa.org...

A number triangle can be created using the numbers 1,1,1 and simple number relationship as a seed. This process produces a table of real numbers in a naturally symmetric form. A famous number triangle is Pascal's triangle.

Pascal's triangle up to row 10:

An animation showing how Pascal's Triangle is generated:

This is the first 10 rows of Euler's Number Triangle. These are the numbers that were plotted to produce the main images:

To me, the bitmap plots take on very natural forms. I find it strange to see a very complex group of numbers that have 'character'. Obviously this is mostly a general effect of symmetry on the brain, but few other number triangles that I have seen look like this when plotted.

Since this is not 'real math', I will say:
Row 14, the guy next to the alien reminded me of Anubis. Here is Anubis doing something sweet with Ra:

Sort of reminds me of the sky people from stone carvings at Tikal:

Dude:

Rain?:

Liberty can be inverted:

This is another plot from a high row (100 or so) of a different number triangle, the Trinomial Number Triangle. I like the figure at the top of the line of symmetry:

This is how to plot the Row 13 numbers yourself. It doesn't require computer skills or any math beyond basic multiplication, you could do this with pen and graph paper and a calculator:

Large: img97.imageshack.us...

I couldn't find a nice picture of Euler's Number Triangle, so I made this. It shows the algorithm for generating the triangle, very simple. ENT is all about permutations and factorials - the mathematical building blocks of probability theory:

Large: img84.imageshack.us...

So, given that these numbers and these patterns have presumably existed since the beginning of the universe, the next time someone tells you that you are irrational for thinking about alien figures with big eyes - tell them to do the math?

edit on 19-9-2011 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This seems very fascinating and very complicate!

You did your homework mate!

S&F!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Pretty cool! It reminds me too of some Indian architecture. I'd upload some pics but we can't for now, so here is a link:www.templenet.com...
Nice presentation

Peace,
spec

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

It is certainly obvious to me that you are a very intelligent person....and have a wealth of knowledge...I do not have. I appreciate your thread...however...I don't really understand it.

So... what you are saying is....that math can prove that alien beings existed ....thousands of years ago? The title of your thread is (Ancient alien plot revealed)....so...what exactly is the plot?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Ditto!! Have no idea what the post is saying. Please excuse my ignorance. Laymans terms please

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
im not 100% sure so correct me anyone but i interpret it saying

the binary visuals of these triangles eerily resembles ancient painting/drawing. leading to the conclusion that at some time alien beings taught us the mathmatics we now know as fact. Math is one of the only truely factual things we have.

as for the plot? im not sure what it is, unless it was to teach us math

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I love this thread! Mathematics is fascinating, with implications in everything. Certain types of music can even make me 'see' numbers. It wouldn't be a total shock if ancient art depicts more than it seems. Are some of the gods of old actually mathematical representations of reality? I ran out and bought Wolfram as soon as it was out and continue to glean insights. Here's link to newbies who'd like to learn more (it's a TED)
www.squarecirclez.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sorry OP, I totally checked out in my quantum physics classes. So, I need a mental boost too.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

I am having a little trouble getting a hold of what your saying...will try again...interesting.
Thanks for the post.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They appear to be like "totems", as I can see living things within the structures one coming from the next. It is not surprising that as Nature finds a way to fill a niche that similarities occur amongst those occupants filling that particular space.

For instance the Javelina is more of an antelope but looks like a pig based on its foraging needs. In the past the Ichthyosaurus was almost identical to the Dolphin. A Niche in Nature can create an expression through fractal equations! Amazing really as it denotes "intelligent design".

It is almost assuredly that we will meet a Grey Alien one day and they won't have anything to do with our modern stereotypical Grey ET. Who is to say that the expression of the "Grey" isn't just a redundant pattern?

I am pretty certain that if we meet real ET they will look very much like us! It is in the coding!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Odd observation:

Is it just me or does #11 look like a skull and crossbones sitting ontop of an Owl......that is what I see and I can't unsee it...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Not sure what you're saying but the Drake equation showed that there's life elswhere in the universe years ago and it's easier to understand if you follow the link.

N = R* x p x n x l x i x c x L

www.brighthub.com...
edit on 19-9-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Dumb it down for me, please,

I went to public schools!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Plot is another word for 'draw a graph'. Sorry, it's a pun
These are binary graphs.

I'm not saying that the vague resemblance of the 13th figure to a 'Grey' (in my perception) means anything in particular. I just thought it was a nice eyecatching coincidence. I find the higher rows much more visually interesting. But Gazrok is right, anyone could say anything looks like anything (and people regularly do, without any proper justification).

The simple explanation for where the pixelated 'alien' comes from: any number can be converted to binary. For instance, number 828 in binary (also called base-2) is: 1100111100.

If you want to learn how to convert one of the numbers into binary - you might have to look that up if would like to do it manually. A simple way to do it is to to open the calculator on your desktop - most modern systems will include the option to turn it into a 'programmers calculator'. In windows 7 it's under the 'view' menu in the calculator. Type a number like 22751720004 into it:

You will see the binary number below the input line. The exact sequence of 1's and 0's here include the 'alien's' nose and mouth. The face is in the mathematics, it is not invented by a human!

Ancient humans could easily plot those 'pixels' with pebbles in the dirt, using a not particularly sophisticated knowledge of numbers. Any intelligent race since the beginning of time could see those same figures.

As to what this means, if anything at all, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I can make anything out from this image, such as Tony the Tiger, an alien Gray, Mickey Mouse, a Cylon (old series), etc. Failing to see the connection here....

If you are seriously NOT seeing what everyone else is seeing then

1. You are in the minority, thankfully.
2. You do NOT want to see it.

If you can actually see Tony the Tiger,Mickey Mouse, or a Cylon then you either

A. Have a very colorful imagination

or

B. Are Delusional.

To the OP.
You say the "PLOT has been reveled".
You never describe what the "Plot" is.
If it has indeed been reveled, then by all meansm let us in on it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by yampa
reply to post by Meekbot2000

Plot is another word for 'draw a graph'. Sorry, it's a pun
These are binary graphs.

I'm not saying that the vague resemblance of the 13th figure to a 'Grey' (in my perception) means anything in particular. I just thought it was a nice eyecatching coincidence. I find the higher rows much more visually interesting. But Gazrok is right, anyone could say anything looks like anything (and people regularly do, without any proper justification).

The simple explanation for where the pixelated 'alien' comes from: any number can be converted to binary. For instance, number 828 in binary (also called base-2) is: 1100111100.

If you want to learn how to convert one of the numbers into binary - you might have to look that up if would like to do it manually. A simple way to do it is to to open the calculator on your desktop - most modern systems will include the option to turn it into a 'programmers calculator'. In windows 7 it's under the 'view' menu in the calculator. Type a number like 22751720004 into it:

You will see the binary number below the input line. The exact sequence of 1's and 0's here include the 'alien's' nose and mouth. The face is in the mathematics, it is not invented by a human!

Ancient humans could easily plot those 'pixels' with pebbles in the dirt, using a not particularly sophisticated knowledge of numbers. Any intelligent race since the beginning of time could see those same figures.

As to what this means, if anything at all, I don't know.

Didn't scientists beam a message into space in the direction of Alpha Centauri years ago using binary like this to show images of man and DNA?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
As the OP said, the plot is a mathematics pun, no overarching story to tell.

OP, I really suck at maths but I have to hand it to you for this thread. In the one picture next to Anubis I saw a clown but even so, S&F anyway because it's a fascinating piece to read. Thanks for posting.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey Dude,

When I first saw it I thought it was gonna be something to do with Pacals Sarcophagus, it looks very similar to that at first glance.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
As the OP said, the plot is a mathematics pun, no overarching story to tell.

OP, I really suck at maths but I have to hand it to you for this thread. In the one picture next to Anubis I saw a clown but even so, S&F anyway because it's a fascinating piece to read. Thanks for posting.

Sorry, my bad.
I missed that part.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join