It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellow Bamboo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Any thoughts about these guys?

www.yellowbamboo.com...

(you don't need to put in your real email address to get into the video section)

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have a thought. After watching the videos, I think this is Bullsh!t. Its especially obvious in the video called, "Instruction From a Master". Thats just my 2 cents. Theres no real proof (unless you call the videos "proof"). It looks staged.

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I have a thought. After watching the videos, I think this is Bullsh!t.

Some of the videos do look almost comical, but the funny thing is they genuinely seem to believe it works. They've even been trying to get James Randi to go to Bali and test them. Might be worth keeping an eye on them, if only for the entertainment value.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Haha, agreed. It looks like really bad acting.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Man this is a joke? Come on obvious they're acting. LOL have you seen there "step program and practice stages", LMAO. The only way to really know is to attack their master......Muhahahahaa...

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by Quetz.]

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
how come if their sales pitch includes 'helps u get money and fame', we have never even heard of it b4? if it worked, wouldnt these people be rich or famous? or even known? hahahahaha

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Update: Yesterday (30 January 2005) representatives of Yellow Bamboo (Alain Konier and some others) and two "challengers" (Fraser Johnston and Peter Delly) met on South Beach in Perth, Western Australia, to put YB's "no-touch knockdown" claims to the test.

Video here:

members.iinet.net.au...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well, the sound of thebeach was nice!

top topics

join