It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS Re-Entry Alert !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

Or track it for yourselves:

www.n2yo.com...

stay safe and peaceful
edit on 9/19/2011 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SheldonCooper

Ellipse

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

edit on 19-9-2011 by tritoneblues because: oopsz

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Head's up.

I wonder where it will land. Hope it dont hit anyone or anything and cause harm.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey! I just noticed something on one of the projection maps for UARS re-entry. Look at this!

UARS possible re-entry path on 23rd.

Okay, granted, their map seems to show the whole planet in the shaded area when the debris field will only be several hundred miles in size but that isn't what caught my eye and made me sit up. Look what region this path seems to carry it directly over on UN vote day. LOL.... Oh, this is just getting so absurd with how many things happen THIS one week/weekend. I'd hope UARS would have a big piece of debris land right on the heads of the leaders causing all the trouble, but they'll be in New York while UARS is over their homes (or real close). Figures.... We just can't catch a break can we?

In all seriousness.... Mir and Skylab both came down the same way this is. They were bigger and by reports so far, more dangerous by FAR in what they had on board or in construction when they took the big plunge. No one got hit..no one died and nothing was even damaged that I can find reference to. I'm hoping the days change so this has a central U.S. debris field. I want my souvenir!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Get me one 2 please, have to figure out what will be more radioactive: Uars-Piece or Kobe-Meat

BTW nice find , hopefully it'll stay on this path for the next days
edit on 9/19/2011 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As mentioned in one of the other many UARS threads already running...

The heavens-above site has a link to "All passes of UARS".

If you then click on the date for each pass you get a nice map showing you at the middle and the ground track of the satellite. Also a ring showing if it would be 10 degrees above the horizon.
This should give anyone a nice clear idea of WHEN it would land on your house, if your are unlucky enough to have it happen.

www.heavens-above.com...

top topics

join