It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See Elenin through your webcam now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I see one bright second sun under the sun and at least three other reddish bodies to the right of the sun. I think if it was or is a dwarf star with it's tiny planets, it is between the earth and the sun right now being hidden in the suns radiance.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
First, what part of the infrared spectrum are you referring to since each part of the band has significantly different attributes? I will presume you mean the NIR band since the CCD/CMOS focal plane arrays in webcams cannot sense the much more mythicized thermal infrared part of the spectrum.

Secondly what does ultraviolet have to do with it? Common Focal plane arrays cannot sense this part of the spectrum either.

Thirdly, where is this laser you are speaking of on my webcam?

Fourthly, as posted earlier there is a NIR blocking filter in the optical path of your webcam so almost all of the NIR light you are jamming down it's throat with your TV remote (or coming from Niberu) will go undetected (you may image a faint residual, blue bleed through).

Fifth, how is it that your little webcam can compete with all of the multimillion dollar telescopes around the world that are unable to see what you do? After all they incorporate gigantic optics, specialized filters and processing software, ridiculously high resolution imagers capable of seeing across many parts of the spectrum, and oh yea.... People that know a lot about imaging science.

Sixth, why are you posting this fantasy crap when you obviously know nothing about the topic or critical thinking?

edit on 19-9-2011 by dainoyfb because: I typo'd.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Interesting way to ruin your webcam.
Anyway, all you have is lens flare. There is nothin out of place in those photos.
Also your logic is way off about the IR.
edit on 19-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's prudent at this junction to inform people that looking at the sun is ill-advised. The damage to your eyes can be permanent. I guaruntee that any damage the sun does to your eyes is more than an arbitrary comet that isn't where this poster says it is.

I also agree, posts like this should be banned. I'm not calling for censorship, just common sense.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
You can upload to TinyPic...that works fine

But...its lens flare, from pointing the cam directly at the sun. You may well have buggered the cam for good now

I hope she has buggered it, save us from more of this crap.

line 2

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It goes like saying say yeah to the New World Order. Completely ridiculous in my opinion, but it is a mattr of perception, is not it ?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

I got a welder's mask. I think I will put in on and have a look see. That would be in the morning. Maybe I can see something. -----------

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just take your camcorder out at night and point it at a cars headlights.

You will have Elenin on one side and Nibiru on the other!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Whatever you say.. I still think this looks a bit odd...

more pictures from /NL::

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by indunedain

Hahaha quality

It is lens flare.....

Like that

and this

Camera's do that when you point them at the sun

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You can see it slightly on the photo. I wonder if we will see October 16th.You can see it slightly on the photo. I wonder if we will see October 16th.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You will see it in any vid/photo of bright objects.

Just look at the movies with night shots of an approaching car. The flare will be exactly opposite the center point of the lens at the same distance from the center point.

But if you prefer to believe in ghost stars and planets be my guest.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It's really not a lens flare... lens flares do move along with your camera, this object is static in any way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join