It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 911 hit on the Pentagon ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know if a hijacked aircraft hit the Pentagon or not. I do know that two planes hit the twin towers in NYC. If there was nothing to hide why would the government with hold the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon when we have already seen the other hijacked aircraft hit the towers or the shock and awe killing machine of the military industrial complex?

What are they trying to hide?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
They have released a video that shows something hitting the pentagon. I have to believe it was a plane based on the collateral damage around the pentagon.

Im sure this has been covered extensively on this site. I don't think they have anything to hide...
edit on 9/19/2011 by TheHistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Do you not think this has been discussed before? Why not add to the existing 1,000,000,000 threads on 9/11??

I dont have a clue what hit the pentagon, a 16ft wide hole doesnt reak of comercial jet IMO.
No marks on the lawn, no engines.....but i want there and im only going on the small bits of information available on the internet.

link   
Well, for one, they could be hiding the fact that if it was found out not to be a jet, the question would be asked who sent a missile to murder the only people investigating the over 2 trillion dollars missing from the books. If you weren't aware, those were the offices that were hit. Nice coincidence eh? Had to do some pretty fancy flying maneuver to boot to hit the right spot.

link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
I don't know if a hijacked aircraft hit the Pentagon or not. I do know that two planes hit the twin towers in NYC. If there was nothing to hide why would the government with hold the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon when we have already seen the other hijacked aircraft hit the towers or the shock and awe killing machine of the military industrial complex?

What are they trying to hide?

obviously it´s for ´national security´

wich is a code word for cover-up

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Theres a million threads with this,

Who told you that "they" are holding back a video, could you provide a source...

Pentagon plane debri

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Sigh, they're hiding nothing because there is nothing to hide. There are no videos known to exist, which shows AA77 crash into the Pentagon, other than the ones from the parking entrance camera.

If you're referring to the mythical 84 videos, do yourself a favor and read through the list here: www.911myths.com...
edit on 19-9-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

Well, if your post was true, it might give a motive. But since the financial records and the people keeping track of them survived that day, not so much .

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Well, if their still alive, I think that was a pretty good message to stop right now....thank you very much....I need so..me..b.....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Unless you were there and saw the planes yourself you don't know that planes hit the towers. I've seen the video showing planes hit the tower, some videos have different planes than the other, some videos show different nose pieces coming out the other side of the building, some show a planes half in the building before the windows break.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns

Because you're going completely upon the opinion from those damned fool conspiracy websites that additional footage even exists. The Pentagon didn't aim security cameras at every trash can and blade of grass. They aimed them in high traffic areas like entrances, parking lots, and that guardhouse. Everywhere else had live security watching over it.

Not that it matters, as the Pentagon is in the middle of an industrial park and is surrounded by highways, office buildings, apartments, etc, so there were a hundred witnesses that specifically saw it was a passenger jet that hit the building, from an immigrant from El Salvador watering the lawns to a computer programmer packing to move from a nearby apartment complex. Up until now, the conspiracy mongers don't want to accept the fact their conspiracies are wrong so they accuse these witnesses of being "secret gov't disinformation agents", the aircraft wreckage is all "planted evidence", the human remains were all "staged", and so on. If the conspiracy mongors are going to be THAT childish, then what real difference does it make even if there is any more footage? They'll just accuse the footage of being faked just like they're accusing everything else of being faked.

It's one thing if the conspiracy people genuinely wanted to know more about the 9/11 attack. It's another thing entirely for them to rewrite the events of 9/11 to their liking.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Better yet, why did the ONLY camera take 1 picture every 5 seconds?
to answer your question though, it could be that the FBI is still investigating, and IF there is any other
video, it is still evidence in a case that is still under investigation.
Same as the "damaged" black box.

and a note: I don't believe the OS, but I also don't believe that the US government was behind the attacks.
Nope, no proof just a hunch.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yahm16
Better yet, why did the ONLY camera take 1 picture every 5 seconds?

Becuase these images were recorded to tape, and they use the 1:5 ratio to save storage on the tape. Otherwise, they'd be going through five times the number of tapes. Realistically, most things that would be attacking the Pentagon wouldn't have been travelling 500 mph so the 1:5 ratio is fine for getting the details of people, vehicles, and the like.

...and no, I'm not making this up. We used to record everything to tape in our own building until we started recording electronically and we used the 1:5 ratio ourselves.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
reply to post by vipertech0596

Well, if their still alive, I think that was a pretty good message to stop right now....thank you very much....I need so..me..b.....

Stop reading the sensationalist blogs and do your own homework. The financial records area that was hit was the ARMY Budget Office (ABO - Washington Resource Center specifically) The missing money was DoD-wide and ABO wouldn't have been able to look any farther than what the Army owed. Pointless assassination - wouldn't you agree? (especially considering that Rumsfeld had announced the money was missing the day before 9/11 - a little late then - yes?

btw - they were able to reconstruct ALL records initially lost in the attack from backups and DFAS records.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So over 50 billion a year spent on intelligence at the time and here we have the supposed heart of the American military and they didnt manage to get a picture or video of the attack to prove what hit the pentagon?

lol, Seriously I'm not sure what is more ridiculous, this story or the people who believe it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Haxsaw

That's just it Hax, they dont believe it but they dont get paid if they say they do. Their sh*t is really starting to stink, dont ya' think?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haxsaw
So over 50 billion a year spent on intelligence at the time and here we have the supposed heart of the American military and they didnt manage to get a picture or video of the attack to prove what hit the pentagon?

The intelligence community is tasked with discovering adversary intentions and capabilities, not placing security cameras all over office buildings for the unlikely event that someone might drive an airplane into them.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

Nice suck up. Did you have anything meaningful to offer to the conversation - or do you just like to see your words in print?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Haxsaw

That's just it Hax, they dont believe it but they dont get paid if they say they do. Their sh*t is really starting to stink, dont ya' think?

Yeah, the official story is pretty lame to say the least if you ask me, would be nice to see a real investigation carried out, but they've destroyed most of the evidence no dubt, but I'm sure there is still enough evidence to to bring the government and their so called official story undone.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by Haxsaw

The intelligence community is tasked with discovering adversary intentions and capabilities, not placing security cameras all over office buildings for the unlikely event that someone might drive an airplane into them.

You are joking right? the cameras wouldnt just be there waiting for a plane to hit the building, seriously lol. Do you think every camera the government has put up is there waiting for planes to hit buildings? really? come on use your head before you type such rubbish, there are mutliple reasons why the pentagon should be under 24hr surveillance with high-tech equipment(as it no doubt was at the time). I'm pretty sure being " tasked with discovering adversary intentions and capabilities" would include putting the heart of the American military under constant high-tech survillance.

One hint for you, stay away from work in the intelligence field, it's not for you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join