It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicolas Cage a vampire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Heard this on the radio this morning. To me it sounds like the Keanu Reeves immortal conspiracy theory, but the photo does look like him. Maybe there are immortals/vampires out there... Thoughts?

But the photo currently on sale on eBay may top them all. Described by its seller as a photo of a Tennessee man circa 1870, the headline on the sale is "Nicolas Cage is a Vampire."

The seller, located in Seattle, is asking $1 million for the photo. He says the photo is "showing a man who looks exactly like Nick Cage. Personally, I believe it's him and that he is some sort of walking undead / vampire, et cetera, who quickens / reinvents himself once every 75 years or so. 150 years from now, he might be a politician, the leader of a cult, or a talk show host.

source: www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Haha! I will admit there is an uncanny resemblance.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
is there anyway to prove that that is a real picture and not photo shopped or one of those pictures you can get that makes it look like its from the 1800s?

would be ridiculous if it was true though lol. and i bet keanu reaves is immortal. he never changes in appearance and never seems to age

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

top topics

join