It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaos undermines Libyan forces' advance into Bani Walid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Canadian Mercenary Joins The Rebels Again.

Anas Hudairi, a thoughtful 23-year-old from Calgary in Canada who arrived here in mid-August, blames the chaos on the inexperienced volunteers who fail to follow orders.

source
He calls the rebels idiots

"These people are idiots," he says. "They just want to come and do their own thing. They're creating big problems for the other fighters.

His message to the people of Bani Walid is simple. "We are all Libyans, brothers and Muslims. Our goal is to free all of Libya".

Abduladim, an oil engineer from Bani Walid who has come to support the NTC offensive argues that attacking the town from across a valley to the north is the wrong approach.

I am sure he did

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

hahahahahhaha
anas

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
You don't say.
Rebels are not troops lololol.
They are just dumbass Al-Queda who don't even know how to pick up
a gun. Hope Gaddafi kicks there ass.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It goes to show that without NATO's intensive interference, these rebels wouldn't have been able to leave their original towns, not to mention start a foreign owned bank and new oil company
edit on 19-9-2011 by Vardoger because: Missread names

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whoh..where'd that post go?? somebody just posted about why is there a Canadian Oil Engineer in Libya and I went to quote him in a reply and it disappeared...Anyways was wondering the same thing..

Also I was wondering why NATO was allowed to keep bombing Libya after Gaddafi stopped his airstrikes??
Will they be allowed to airstrike the final strongholds??

I mean the guy has been a Military General Forever, so IMO these rebels would never stood a chance if NATO/UN didn't get involved. Taking these final strongholds might be outta their league because seems to me Ghadaffi is drawing them all in for some kind of strategic attack. Does Libya have Chemical/Biological weapons?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You know ,whatever your stance is on the Libyan situation ,you have to respect the Gaddafi loyalists/non supporters of the NTC ,or whatever you like to call them.

Its alleged that NATO dropped 61 strikes on Sirte alone yesterday ,thats is a ridiculous amount of Airpower for a little city ,and these guys are still holding on without power and water for a long time now.

Can you image the civilian deaths that we are not being told about caused by the unrentless airstrikes ,its is major show of aggression by NATO ,towards a populous that just don't want the Islamist controlling them.

Its a civil war NATO has no right being in.

I give the upmost respect to the fighters defending Sirte and Bani Walid.

S&F for keeping us all informed at ATS.

new topics

top topics

join