It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Saucers,Ghosts And Strange Creatures Are "Psychic Thought Forms" Projected From Our Minds

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by blocula

I can't really speak to Big Foot or aliens because these are actual solid forms that people say they've not only seen but touched. Insofar as spirits and entities are concerned, I personally believe that these are manifestations of energy; sometimes residual and sometimes active. Everything is made up on energy and the higher the concentration, the more substantial the form can take on. Perhaps that also answers your question about why there's always an increase in sightings once one person has seen something - emotion is probably the most potent form of energy there is and if you're freaked out about something strongly enough, you're going to leave some of that residual emotional energy around for someone else to pick up on. At least that's my opinion on the matter.

how about all the "ignored" reports of sasquatch being shot at,point blank range and vanishing in a blinding flash! or sasquatch tracks followed in the snow across open fields that suddenly stop and go nowhere! or sasquatches that were reported to be over 12 ft tall ! or sasquatches that are seen entering and exiting flying saucers! all the tv documentaries on bigfoot that i have seen,they all "purposefully ignore" the "high strangeness" reports >>> www.cryptomundo.com... >>> mysteriousuniverse.org...
edit on 22-9-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
These subconsciously projected thought forms and thought form beings are only partly real,like flying saucers, ufos, sasquatch, lake monsters, cornwall owlman, lizard man of scape ore swamp, modern day werewolf sightings, angels, demons, butterfly people, ghosts ect,ect.Thats why they remain ever elusive entities never captured because they're only partially real and they only temporarily exist...

Even poltergeists and poltergeist activity are probably the result of emotional stress,anxiety and growing pains that are subconsciously released in displays of telekinetic phenomena.Poltergeists are disembodied thought projections temporarily released from someones mind into their physical reality,yet they remain invisible because they havent transformed into a partially real phantom entity,only their activity is perceived and usually the poltergeists activity,like moving furniture, levitating objects, noises within walls ect,ect is centered around and or directed at a male or female in the home thats going through puberty...

Probably the more people that are thinking about a creature or an object,the more it will be seen,thats perhaps why bigfoot and flying saucers are seen all over the world,because large amounts of people all over the world are thinking about them all the time and unknowingly they are projecting their thoughts about them into partially real,elusive and strange,temporary entities and objects...

That almost perfectly explains why often bigfoot,ufo's and other mysterious sightings and encounters come in waves.The sighting of one is reported in the newspaper and or on the television,then as more and more people start thinking about them and perhaps worrying about them,the sightings escalate and suddenly they're seen more and more and then slowly or quickly,the sightings die down and eventually fade away as less and less people think about them,as less and less sightings are reported in the newspaper or on the television...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Pointless thread.. you can say abductions are just creation of mind or dreams as there isn't much to confirm them as a fact but saucers are mind creation lol? Why some cases include direct injuries, e.g the Diamond shaped object that caused radiation burns or many other 100% fact cases of unidentified objects. So again, pointless..

p.s I didn't pay attention who the author of this thread was until now, how I'm not surprised, about the quality another thread of this one

And anyone who believes such nonsense as suggested in post #1 - don't fool yourself, what is this, it's one thing discussing if aliens visited or not but discussing that there aren't real unidentified objects... since the last time I came here discussions are making a step back... I thought it was already clear that some of the UFOs are real unidentified aircraft. But ofc with this poster on the 1st page... no wonder

WAIT wasn't planet Earth also a hologram and projected according to your 'unqiue thoughts'

All his threads are full of nonsense... I think one's dealing with a forum troll here named blocula (what name pff). It's disgusting to even see someone making such threads.. how are they let in, seriously?
edit on 19-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Pointless thread.. you can say abductions are just creation of mind or dreams as there isn't much to confirm them as a fact but saucers are mind creation lol?

All his threads are full of nonsense... I think one's dealing with a forum troll here named blocula (what name pff). It's disgusting to even see someone making such threads.. how are they let in, seriously?
Hi how are you?...having a bad day? and do you even know what "blocula" means?...Its from the witchcraft trials that took place in Mora,Sweden 1669,in which children said that the devil flew them to an eternally sunlit meadow where they could see no end and they saw a cottage there and they were taken inside it,where they joined the devil and witches dining and holding sabbaths,the devils ball room called the blocula...bookdome.com...

and save your troll labeling for the elves,gnomes and faries...
edit on 19-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Do you have 0.1% common sense? Do you seriously believe the things you say, if i had a bad day, I would be bad in every thread.. not only with completely retarded things. No it is not a matter of disagreeing = bad, this is when someone's post reaches all limits of common sense and belief. With your illogical threads like here, you're saying all people ARE IDIOTS and liars and even the ones from Landrum case are making up their burns, when science proves their radiation signis, or the many real cases of unidentified aircraft sightings are 'projected from our minds' ....

I'll say what I've said many times - UFOs USOs are not questionable if exist or not, only the part saying - they are owned by aliens is questionable..

Big foot and such? I have relatives who live not far from a forest, they do not read or believe anything about conspiracies, creatures, whatever. They've told me a strange creature with lots of fur hair and standing on 2 feet has thrown stones at them, one winter when they were out in the mountain. I know others who've seen UFOs so your claims are dumb by nature.

For ghostsI could agree, especially ghosts, I do not think they exist, firstly need to see other dimensions or soul existing.
edit on 19-1-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join