It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't think the elite are as affraid of the people as you think.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Not scared?

What did the Roman Emperors fear most. The Army? Politicians? Assasins? No, they like all rulers before and after them fear the mob.

So they laugh at peaceful protest at their peril as each time these poeple are refused a voice through protest they move closer and closer to the mob and when faced with a Tsunami of hatred and frustration they will feel scared trust me.

ha ha, the mob is easily quelled....just put up a big screened tv with a good reality show, talent show or football game and serve drinks and sandwiches......why do you hate these people by the way? because they have what you don't have....the money....and they won't give you any of it.......this was all planned folks, it's in the protocols....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
What the protestors really needed was their guns...they wouldn't be smiling then!
Peaceful protest sucks...WE NEED TO START SHEDDING BLOOD IN THE STREETS!

And that will solve what exactly? Repeating the same mistakes humanity has done over and over? I thought we had learned a lesson by now. I guess I thought wrong

There is a better, more effective way to send a message without spilling blood. A machine runs on batteries, take away the battery the machine stops.?

Remember Morpheus from the matrix comparing human to a battery?

Catching on yet? Now look at this video and find out how to hit them where it hurts more.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well really, why should they be afraid of a few thousand scruffy, half-baked, far left morons? They're laughing at the protesters because the protesters are silly. Consider this: Most, or maybe all, of the people on those balcony's have high 6 figure salaries or higher. Nearly all of them have MBAs from prestigious schools and many will have PhDs in Economics or Finance. They know the protesters are silly because they are in the belly of the beast and fully understand it's workings. As someone else pointed out: Those on the balconies are not necessarily the elite, they are rather the high level functionaries that allow the elite to be elite. They also know that with luck, intelligence, ability, and ruthlessness their current positions may be a stepping stone to elite status. They already experience many of the trappings. They ride from one exclusive A list destination to another in luxurious limousines or helicopters. They live in mind numbingly expensive downtown apartments with tight internal security or extravagant country places on Long Island. They wear custom tailored suits and gowns and eat and drink only the finest victuals. They have personal servants to see to their needs and many of them also have private security details. So why wouldn't they laugh at the protesters?

Did you see the heavy police presence? Those cops were not there to safeguard the welfare of the protesters. And the buildings they were in also have strong private security. They also know a phone call to the mayor or governor will have heavily armed riot police or even national guard there if the protestors threaten to get violent.

So, yes they were smiling and laughing at the protesters. I mean we all smile at the harmless ferocity of tiny kittens at play, don't we?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
Well really, why should they be afraid of a few thousand scruffy, half-baked, far left morons? They're laughing at the protesters because the protesters are silly. Consider this: Most, or maybe all, of the people on those balcony's have high 6 figure salaries or higher. Nearly all of them have MBAs from prestigious schools and many will have PhDs in Economics or Finance. They know the protesters are silly because they are in the belly of the beast and fully understand it's workings. As someone else pointed out: Those on the balconies are not necessarily the elite, they are rather the high level functionaries that allow the elite to be elite. They also know that with luck, intelligence, ability, and ruthlessness their current positions may be a stepping stone to elite status. They already experience many of the trappings. They ride from one exclusive A list destination to another in luxurious limousines or helicopters. They live in mind numbingly expensive downtown apartments with tight internal security or extravagant country places on Long Island. They wear custom tailored suits and gowns and eat and drink only the finest victuals. They have personal servants to see to their needs and many of them also have private security details. So why wouldn't they laugh at the protesters?

Did you see the heavy police presence? Those cops were not there to safeguard the welfare of the protesters. And the buildings they were in also have strong private security. They also know a phone call to the mayor or governor will have heavily armed riot police or even national guard there if the protestors threaten to get violent.

So, yes they were smiling and laughing at the protesters. I mean we all smile at the harmless ferocity of tiny kittens at play, don't we?
So ruthlessness is one of the prerequisites to attaining elite status?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingline50022

It helps.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
reply to post by Swingline50022

It helps.

Well I'm not even advocating ruthlessness as a tactic for the protesters, but, getting back to the opening subject of FEAR...

"When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty." ~ Thomas Jefferson

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
What the protestors really needed was their guns...they wouldn't be smiling then!
Peaceful protest sucks...WE NEED TO START SHEDDING BLOOD IN THE STREETS!

Just curious...have you read anything about how obscenely well armed the American police are?

Any civilian conflict with them would only have one result; and believe me when I say that it isn't one that you would like to watch.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
When wil you guys realize that the real ELITE do not give two sh** about the people.

Why would they. All they have to do is read site like ATS and see that people are in general ALL mouth and no Substance.

Who gives a crap about some idiots walking around with banners and plaque boards chanting ridiculous songs. At the end of the day they go home and go to bed and STILL pay their taxes.

I KNOW this sounds a little over the top for you guys but the only way to scare the ELITE is

Pure and outrageous VIOLENCE towards them. Its why they use war as a tool and preach "peaceful protest" to the masses so we all can't use the same force as the ELITE.

I believe in VIOLENCE and the more extreme the better. USE VIOLENCE AGAINST THE ELITES

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join