It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Object Changing Shape and Separating into Two Objects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry
The most interesting part of the owl UFO isn't the bright light in the sky, it's this........

What is it? cause it moves behing the house.

Even stranger is at 0:4 a single cloud move off to the left from
behind the light and Owl. That would make and X in the sky
if trails develop.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

it was filmed thru a double pane window - the cloud was not a cloud but a reflection of the streetlight - sorry!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettrix

it was filmed thru a double pane window - the cloud was not a cloud but a reflection of the streetlight - sorry!

The orange 'cloud' that moves off to the left.
If anything like a reflection it would be the red light on the camera but
the street light is white. The cloud is orange as any contrail or chem trail
is lit up by the setting Sun. Check it out. The cloud is the start of a trail.
Don't be sorry, you might get fooled again.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Immediately that you said that the object is near to Regulus, that is in the Constellation of Leo, I straight away can tell you that what you have seen and should continue to see in much the same position is the rogue visitor Infra Red Dwarf Star object called "Nibiru". It does not emit any light of its own and was only visible using Infra Red telescopes, but since it is coming into the Solar System, and is now at the altitude of the orbit of Saturn, it is now beginning to be illuminated by the Sun. It has a mass that is five to six times greater than that of Jupiter. It is presently causing disturbances to Saturn since at present that is the planet it is currently nearest to. The images of Saturn were taken in December of 2010 and another more recently. "Nibiru" is causation of these never before seen volcanic eruptions taking place on Saturn.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1871ff81cdf3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04803b3cfe8b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is an image of the Earth size planet Titan that orbits around Saturn. Notice the huge atmospheric disturbance that "Nibiru" is causing. This picture was taken in September 2010 and shows us the effects that "Elenin" had on Saturn and Titan at that time. "Elenin" at that time was in much the same position as "Nibiru" is now situated. So Saturn was not just affected by "Nibiru", but also by "Elenin".

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0f608c70381.jpg[/atsimg]

Here are two pictures to show you that "Elenin" is actually three objects. "Elenin A" and "Elenin B" are each estimated to be around about the same size as Uranus or Neptune. "Elenin C" is smaller, but never the less it is estimated to be around the same size as is the Earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bad10270c7a4.gif[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8601b2c65cb.gif[/atsimg]

Source

At this moment "Elenin" is not visible in the sky because as viewed from Earth "Elenin" is infront of the Sun. Thus the unilluminated side is facing the Earth. "Elenin" cannot be observed by astronomers since it is in the day light sky. So anyone claiming to have any pictures of "Elenin" is a bold faced hoax. Only after 16 October 2011 are we going to be able to see "Elenin". From that time onwards the illuminated side will be facing towards the Earth as "Elenin" will move into the night time side of the Earth.

Your video images are not showing "Elenin". Your pictures are definitely showing "Nibiru". I too was observing it from my location in the British Isles earlier this year when the Constellation of Leo was situated such that I could see it clearly in the evenings before sun setting. Unfortunately observations were only barely possible because of there being too much cloud. Even so I did make a clear observation. I am 100% sure that the object is "Nibiru". "Nibiru" is in the Constellation of Leo and is situated at the orbital altitude of Saturn as it is moving through the Solar System along much the same trajectory as is "Elenin" before it. Very interesting is the possibility that in July or August of 2013 there is the chance that as it is moving out of the Solar System "Nibiru" will collide into Jupiter. By that time "Elenin" will be out as far as the orbital altitude of Saturn. In January of 2018 the orbital altitude of "Nibiru" will be that of Saturn whilst the orbital altitude of "Elenin" will be out as far as Uranus. However, if "Nibiru" and Jupiter collide in summer of 2013 then that will change things.

Shimono

One question that I need you to answer is, how is it that you can see the star Regulus at this time of the year ? Surely the Constellation of Leo is in the day light sky ? However, since you have woken up in the early morning hours then I see how it can be that you have been able to see it. In deed I advise everyone to wake up early to observe it. "Nibiru" is increasingly visible in the Constellation of Leo. There will be those who will suggest that you are looking at Mercury or Mars ? However the object you describe is clearly "Nibiru". The difference is clear once the observations are made.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 20/9/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
In the Morning Owl video, look in the bottom left corner and you'll see Something move behind the roof of the house. It's gone in 3 seconds. What IS that?

Just paint and double glass reflections:

uhhh - the double pane window creates a reflection of whatever bright is out there... sometimes, my kids can see 2 moons and they love it -but it is just a reflection off the outside of the inner pane of glass... same as the streetlight. it looks like an orange cloud but it's just the spotlight. the black line is a paint drop on the inside of the window brettrix 26 minutes ago

this video was taken thru a double pane window - the orange 'cloud' is a reflection of the light - sorry! nothing too interesting.... and the black line at the beginning of the clip is a drop of paint on the window. I am a messy painter! brettrix 5 hours ago

From uploader comments:
www.youtube.com...

If I didn't know Tesla ships were flying around close to 50 years now those old excuses might work.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Did you really just say 'volcanic eruptions taking place on Saturn'? That once sentence alone is pretty much enough to render the rest of your post redundant.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just to say, the guy who made that video said that the black streak is a PAINT smear on his window.

In case you didn't know already.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

I'm thinking I should take a video of the paint drop, straight on, then move to the position I filmed the owl through - and i may as well take it at the same time of day so that people can see how the streetlight casts a reflection through the window - then I can open the window and let them see there is no cloud - but that sounds like too much... some people will see what they want to see... and then doubt the truth no matter what.

I am skeptical - but some people go over the top!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

Surely not ET. But a S+F for the intelligent presentation and the owl. Probably a Great Horned Owl. They can stand up to 2 feet tall and weigh 3 lbs.

Your "ghetto setup" isn't that bad.

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Immediately that you said that the object is near to Regulus, that is in the Constellation of Leo, I straight away can tell you that what you have seen and should continue to see in much the same position is the rogue visitor Infra Red Dwarf Star object called "Nibiru".

Wow... so the fact that it looks like a balloon doesn't mean anything to you. The fact that it was identified as a specific balloon doesn't mean anything to you. The fact that the OP contacted the people that launched the specific balloon doesn't mean anything to you. The fact that the people who launched the specific balloon were eager to view the OP's video doesn't mean anything to you. Even though it is absolutely, positively known to be a balloon, you think that it's Nibiru. Wow, just wow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join