It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious booming noises all across the world, sounds of explosions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
definitely theres more than one source.

[snippage of the "fracking drilling spilling" vid]

but the fact that one of the sources now is ATOMIC/NUCLEAR FRACKING, takes the cake on the current state of what is going on behind the scenes and red tape of our very own government, its reasons and eventual calamitous end result.

"Atomic/Nuclear Fracking"....? Interesting. I'd like to see how they do that, do you have any sources I can read?

If you are indicating a belief that Fracking is taking place because of our government, you are right. We have massive energy requirements and the government has steadily been squeezing off avenues of supply. Fracking is a brand new technique and the guys with the red tape haven't quite caught up to it yet, so every energy supply company is scrambling like mad to fill some barrels before the door slams shut.
None of them are allowed to drill for oil in known domestic sites that would use the conventional technique of "pipe in the ground, out comes the fuel". So they went way offshore, until the BP event made it obvious that problems which are easily and quickly overcome on land-based platforms can be nearly uncontrollable disasters in deep waters, and that avenue was shut down as well.

So now they either haggle with foreign sources and basically play the middlemen, or they send their geeks to the known shale and sand deposits--previously considered worthless and thus remaining un-redtaped--to tackle the problem of getting at those trillions of barrels of oil oozing around in the porous rocks.

The Geeks and Nerds apply some skull sweat, and come up with "Fracking", which sounds like a swear-word but is actually referring to fracturing. It's actually a simple mechanism: a narrow well is dug down into the oil-bearing layers of rock, then some very powerful hydraulic systems are set up, and massive pressures are applied to the shale in bursts, causing the brittle stone to fracture, which then allows the oil trapped in it to flow up the well pipe, where it then begins a complicated journey through refineries until it finally ends up(most likely) in a city power station, where it turns water into steam which turns turbine generators which put electricity into the grid so people can charge up their smartcars so they don't have to drive the old gas guzzler and hurt the environment, because they gotta get to that Fracking Protest march in a couple hours.

Meanwhile, the Red Tape approaches.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

Thank you for posting the videos. Absolutely stunning they are. Applause to you!

So yeah, it's my opinion the Earth is alive and yes, she's going through a pole switch or is about to. From there it doesn't seem so strange that she'd be making 'noises'. In fact I'd be more worried if she wasn't.

But to believe the theory and then hear the sounds to go along with it ROCKS ME!

hehehe

peace

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This seems to be pretty scary stuff, keep us posted NC folks, and be safe
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
actually come to think of it, I heard a crazy loud boom while walking home around 2 am a couple nights ago. Came right outta no where, shook the ground a little. It sounded like it came from down by the ore docks. I live in Duluth MN, right at the tip of Lake Superior. S&F for this one, we have to keep it going.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
My sis said such a thing happened. She stated that it shook the trailer and rattled the windows. Get this, in Minnesota. Central MN at that. What it was, i may never know.

what part of central MN, im up in duluth
2nd

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
Central Minnesota here , not too far from Minneapolis.

What i heard the other night when i went outside i can only compare to sonic booms. That is the loud cracking and ripping noise I heard.

Was pretty loud... I didn't see any craft, but to me the first thing i thought was craft sonic boom. I have not heard that noise in decades.

Just letting you know what I heard

was it Saturday night by chance, late?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I'm in a hot spot for noise. i live by a major training base. then fn machine gun factory which is literally a block away from me. oh, i hate them the most. testing guns at 3,4,5 am. not to mention mc entire national guard armory is 30 min from me and shaw airforce base about 55min to me. both have awesome air and ground shows also. so i hear it all lol. im use to the sounds of infantry and vechicle training. guns being tested. jets and helicopters all that good noise lol. here lately though i hear a rumble. not like any i've heard before. almost like long drawn out, extremely deep thunder. which i kinda figured was. glad to see all the reports all over thought i was going crazy. i mean it was so loud one day i ran out my house looking around thinking it was a tornado at a distance. as far as what it is? who knows. the reports all seem to have different sounds.but the closest i found to mine was india if i recall correctly. described as a grinding like sound.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RedBeardRay

Yes....I have a huge thread on this and we are working on mapping these sounds and earthquakes to find a possible connection. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I did try to redirect this thread to yours earlier. Didn't seem to work. D:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Urgh..That vid that sounds like moans and screaming remind me of this..

Do
Not
Like!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tsurugi

I'm compiling a list of reports and D***....I have half of my notebook filled....and that's mostly in the US...haven't started on other countries yet!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
hmmmmmmm interesting...

am i missing something or things are repeating once the next ELENIN alignment is drawing near??

earthquake swarms..rumbling noise...floodings

i can remember all these just prior the JAPAN EQ

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

It was a couple of night ago yesterday, so yeah Saturday night.

Weird eh?

For me it wasn't shaky but the rippping and booming is what I remember.

The first thing I thought was Sonic Boom from aircraft... it did sound like an explosion in the distance... really far away sounding

Put it this way. When I heard it I first thought aircraft and "Wow that was loud and sonic boomish"

Other than that I gave it no thought.

I hope this helps people. It's kinda neat so many MN people heard it. Perhaps the US is testing aircraft (specifically MN)

The sounds did not resemble what the previous youtube videos show. Those sound like huge rocks hitting eachother.

Mine was a distinct sonic boom.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

thats what it reminded me of, but it came from the direction of the lake. maybe flying over lake superior.?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That explains some of the sounds but not all.What we are hearing coupled with the strange happenings such as sink holes,and the earth cracking open there going to have to come up with something more than that to satisfy me.
I'm on the coast and close to an airbase so I can identify the loud sounds around hear,but it cannot explain the other sounds....I am glad it's getting some main stream attention though.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

oops double post
edit on 20-9-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
reply to post by nakiannunaki

It's been a strange year. I have seen flashes of light in the night sky but heard no thunder. I have heard rumbling but saw no lightning. Mother nature forgot to synch the audio track to the visual effects.
I was awake last night around 1am,went outside for a smoke and saw a flashing,clear night,well some overcast didn't look like lightning didn't look like heat lightning.I stayed out for half hour it only happened once...very strange

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

That explains some of the sounds but not all.What we are hearing coupled with the strange happenings such as sink holes,and the earth cracking open there going to have to come up with something more than that to satisfy me.
I'm on the coast and close to an airbase so I can identify the loud sounds around hear,but it cannot explain the other sounds....I am glad it's getting some main stream attention though.

I really don't know. I've heard them myself living in rural arkansas and there's not a base anywhere near me within 70 miles, closest one to me is the airbase in jacksonville and its 70 miles from here. Something is going on. Me being a christian i am want to say they could be part of the signs were are given to know the start of the tribulation, but I cant say that 100% for sure. Could be earthquakes, but some people hear booming noises when they don't even live near fault lines. I imagine they could be the noises the earth makes deep in the crust and mantle when billions of tons of rock all of a sudden slam together. Sometimes mysterious lights are seen during earthquakes called quakelights. I seriously doubt its some sort of aircraft, i havent seen a jet that could fly so fast it couldnt be seen even though i have heard rumors of a jet called "Aurora" that can do mach 20 (i think thats horsesh*t though).
edit on 20-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

saw last night a flash in the sky from my perspective about the size of a quarter. waited around a bit and saw nothing else so I figured it was nothing to get worked up over.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by SheeplFlavoredAgain
reply to post by nakiannunaki

It's been a strange year. I have seen flashes of light in the night sky but heard no thunder. I have heard rumbling but saw no lightning. Mother nature forgot to synch the audio track to the visual effects.
I was awake last night around 1am,went outside for a smoke and saw a flashing,clear night,well some overcast didn't look like lightning didn't look like heat lightning.I stayed out for half hour it only happened once...very strange

This happened to me about 8 days ago, I posted it another thread today also. I was outside and saw a flash of lightening in a cloud (no bolt). I stayed out and then there were many more flashes in the clouds, like they were electrified (as I said before, let the jokes roll in, this is the only way I can describe it). At no time did I hear any thunder at all. I waited for a bit, nothing. I just chalked it up to like a heat storm or something. Never had it happen to me before.

IWOH

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join