It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious booming noises all across the world, sounds of explosions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I loaded up my internet this morning and discovered this interesting gem of a mystery noted by MSM. Mysterious exploding and booming noises all around the world in different locations. No one seems to able to figure out what is causing these noises, science is at a loss to explain these strange sounds.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

What became of trying to be a little serius, instead of funny farting jokes...

ATS has become lame, every second post is a joke or sarcasme

Sorry for the offtopic.

I have not heard any boom's or explosion's, where i live, so i can't comment on what produces them.
Could be anything

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
That is so weird..yesterday at approx. 2pm I heard what sounded like a canon go off. Much louder than a transformer blowing..(which we hear often around here). It was so loud that it shook our house and made the electricity flicker a second. It scared the sheet out of me..I thought it was just thunder????

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I live in NC and herd a boom that shook my house causing the windows to vibrate. It was about a week ago when this happen, around 12 noon. Thought it was just a sonic boom from aircraft.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Here is a video of a strange sound going off at a baseball game
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
These sounds have been heard for a while now. There are several threads on them and no one has a clue yet as to what they may be. One was shown to be a gas processing plant bleeding a line. It was heard for miles. Strange that they've just started being reported in the last few years.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I think it has something to do with all the earthquakes we've been getting. The ring of fire has been going nuts, and quakes all across the world almost everyday ranging from 4.0 to 7.0 on a daily basis. Almost makes you think an apocalypse is coming.
edit on 19-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Not just any apocalypse, THE apocalypse.

I'm ascared

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
sf you op. ive heard nothing in the uk as yet... but will keep my ears open and report back asap if i do hear anything.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi , I'm pretty new , I'm posting to share something that happened to me immediately following an Earthquake a few years ago.
It was around 5a.m. to 5:30 I was awoken from sleep...no reason , just shot up. I got out of bed and started towards the computer room since I wouldn't be going back to sleep. Didn't quite make it there....I heard a massive ,sharp,CRACK and some shaking...the shaking was very slight but the Cracking was HUGE and short. I turned the news on and shortly after there was a report of an earthquake but not too near us , I'm in Northern Illinois , the quake was Iowa. I remember running to the window to see if a plow had hit our building, it was snowing and we were on a dangerous curve. Scared me to death because it was such a loud,sharp snapping noise,you could actually compare it to metal or rock being snapped.

IMHO it was a crack of some sort after the initial quake.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

In the dimension adjacent to ours, there is a battle/war raging. The sounds and flashes of light are bleed over into our realm.

tvtropes.org...

From time to time a portal will open and allow an influx of matter, sound, light etc. thru.

www.mysticalblaze.com...

edit on 19-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This corelation to earthquake activity has me wondering about the gravitics of the solar system.
As the sounds are world wide, it indicates that there may be an expansion process going on due to some massive gravity influence we have not pinned down as yet.
There is always the expanding earth theory to fall back on as well.
With all of the earth movement it seems that there is is a large disturbance

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here in central AZ. about a week and half ago we were having our typical monsoon weather. It was cloudy and a little rainy, it was around 2 or 3 in the afternoon and all of a sudden there was a very loud BOOM. It sounded like it was right above my house. It was so close and so loud that it actually made me jump. If I had a decibal scale, that sound would've probably broke it.

I've been through some pretty wicked thunderstorms here in Az., southern Mo. and northern In., but I have NEVER heard thunder that loud or that close.

Just thought I'd throw that out there because this region isn't very close to any major fault lines.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ujustneverknow

That pretty well describes what I heard when we had our small MD quake last summer.

I am very pleased this thread was made because it shows the mainstream news is sitting up and taking notice, finally, of the topic we have all been talking about for months. They even hint at fracking or fracing as a possible cause though they kind of pussyfooted around it a bit. I think it just goes to show these things can no longer be ignored or passed off as business as usual. Whether the cause is manmade or natural or a bit of both, the phenomenon has reached critical mass as far as people noticing and discussing it. Maybe we can find the cause/s now that enough curiosity has been aroused.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hackney London 2 days ago a massive bang which rumbled. No lightning.. could have been thunder but i have never heard a loud bang like that before. It was nothing like the way thunder normally sounds. Almost like an intense explosion, i thought a bomb had gone off and for a minute i was wating for a nuclear energy wave to hit me.. thankfully it never happened!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

Same thing in Northern Va (near the WVA line) last night. For a while I thought I must have been having a very odd dream. Woke up (not sure of the time) due to a loud bang or boom. Hard to describe. I didn't get out of bed as this has happened before but it was loud enough that was considering going to check on my parrots. Checked this AM though and they were fine. Abnormally quite this morning though and that normally means they didn't sleep well. Very odd. We felt the 5.8 EQ ( though I was at work in Reston at the time) I wonder if there was an after shock last night....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

It's been a strange year. I have seen flashes of light in the night sky but heard no thunder. I have heard rumbling but saw no lightning. Mother nature forgot to synch the audio track to the visual effects.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join