It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shills of The Illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
All these videos below prove once and for all that the illumanti has placed shills everywhere to distract and to mislead the people who are awakened. I once believed these men were heroes, no longer do I hold this view. maybe some day a real sincere patriot will arise from all this.. with no hidden agenda to make money or to deceive.

Mods if this thread is in the wrong place please move and do not delete. nothing here is against the rules.

9 11 Truth Movement Hijacked

No change...

Art Bell believes too many people on earth agrees with depopulation plan

David Icke & William Cooper Exposed
Cooper claims the nwo/elite are right about americans, calls them animals and laughs about it

Fake Politicians/saviors
Ron paul supports globalism and one world currency

Fake so called oath keepers

edit on 19-9-2011 by DemonicUFO because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by DemonicUFO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
So you did not know that people tend to use or exploit each other as a natural instinct? Blaming on illuminati does not make you better than the others who even dont know what is going on! Others are manipulated anyway and you are manipulated and distracted by watching those videos. So none of you has a difference in terms of being exploited by TPTB or the so called fictional illuminatiiiiiiii. Dont you like to watch those vids to get angry on somebody or some group of people????

Did not Jesus say: Love thy enemy!?? (Not for being religious) Why cant you follow this philosophy and learn HOW they do it and with that KNOWLEDGE make some profit out of it for your self. Ohhh yeaaa, I know... but it is not right or humanistic what they are doing riiigghhttttt?

I love to see accusation threads about TPTB or other cabal groups and their vids.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The Illuminati took my mind and body
edit on 19-9-2011 by Absco because: I wrote this song in 94

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by DemonicUFO

I read a book long ago entitled "Proofs of a Conspiracy" by John Robison, first published in 1798.

Robison was a high level Mason and the book is primarily about the founding of the Illuminati in Germany and their incursion into the Masonic lodges of Europe.

He wrote this book because he wished to expose this conspiracy of Bankers seeking to overthrow the world and why we have the system and it's inherent problems thereby associated with in our world today.

This book was written in the 18th Century !

The Book describes the Illuminati's mission in their global domination mission by replacing the world's monarchies who were also the wealthiest, with a Rothschild Banking based Oligarchy.

This plan began with the French Revolution and the subsequent overthrow of the French Monarchy and soon replaced by a Rothschild owned Central bank in France...

This is the foundation of the Illuminati movement, which is in essence ownership of the world and all of it's resources and wealth which is exactly what we have today.

So whether you "believe" in the Illuminati or not is of little significance.

For one only needs to look as far as the world today and who possesses the majority of it's wealth and subsequently controls our lives in how we earn a living, where we live as well as what we read, hear and even consume for our nourishment.

As well as the Shills who bow to them merely for further monetary and/or financial gain which is the primary motivational force in our society today and "getting ahead".

For our GOD that we worship today is no longer a spiritual entity but instead has been replaced with the Good Old Dollar that all or most of us are primarily subservient to today !

Here's a link to an online version of the book. There also exist pdf versions of the book.
Read and open your mind.

www.sacred-texts.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
You know what really gets me (and excuse my ignorance/lack of knowledge) is today's supposed "Illuminati" have nothing to do with the original ones. I mean, the original Illuminati were formed so they could discuss in secret science, philosophy, etc without fear of persecution from the Church. Back then, they were regarded are heretics even though what they met in secret for was not "evil" at all. So, are our views today spun from the views of Church and maybe even from Dan Brown's novel? For all we really know, the Illuminati do not exist today and the NWO agenda is just from corrupt government agencies that have nothing to do with the Illuminati.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
What the hell is wrong with glogalism and one world currency? That would solve a lot of issues of today if used corectly.

And i want to ask you: what are borders to you? To me they are nothing more than barriers and lines on a piece of paper that we call a map.

In essence we are all humans and our ultimate goal for the next 2-3 centuries is to unite.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The illuminati are just a crutch people use to justify their own inability to succeed in the world.

“The Illuminati are keeping from getting a good job.”
No you were just too lazy to get a degree.

“The Illuminati are keeping prices high so I will never save anything.”
No you smoke, drink and go shopping every payday.

If the Illuminati were real:
What makes you think they would get along amongst themselves any better than the rest of us do?
What makes you think the Bank Illuminati wouldn’t try to screw the Oil Illuminati to get farther ahead?
You nailed my Illuminati wife so I'll chase yours!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
What the hell is wrong with glogalism and one world currency? That would solve a lot of issues of today if used corectly.

And i want to ask you: what are borders to you? To me they are nothing more than barriers and lines on a piece of paper that we call a map.

In essence we are all humans and our ultimate goal for the next 2-3 centuries is to unite.

Yes you're right we do need to unite world wide as one state, country and world. The problem is, we need to do it in the essence of freedom and liberty. The people forcing us into this transition want to bring about global tyranny.

The idea isnt the problem. The way its being brought in is the problem.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

You could never unite the world due to religion. Too many countries base their government around their version or lack there of.

The Taliban insist on a strick Muslim government.
Japan doesn't believe in any religion.
Just try to mix the two and see how many people end up dead.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There are more then one secret cabal or group with powerful influence within the inter woven structure of our world today and yes some of these groups are in contact with each other when a favor needs to be had so lumping them all together to make it easier to conect the dots i have no problem with, if you call them TPTB the modern day Illuminati so be it, but exposing the corruption on the many fronts of the various societies that make up our planet is a good thing i say.....

As far as the modern day Illuminati being the Illuminati of old is up for debate, and if they are they have gotten so far of what it was originally intented would we even consider them the same anyhow???

It wasen't Adam Weishaupt's goal (at least to my knowledge) to create trauma to his follow members in order to split them into multiple personalities in order to program and create alters to have a handler control, i do however believe that this type of mind control experiment does indeed take place and some powerful rouge groups and cabals and government black op programs know this method and do indeed imply it to victims.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know the Aluminati has been screwing with me for a while.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottsrgeddon
I know the Aluminati has been screwing with me for a while.

As your attorney I would advise you to call Dr. Ganzo for assistance, futhermore the suspension of the suspendie that was infiltrated between the suspension during the suspension proceeds can be joined by future suspendies or affiliates of the matter/discussion at hand between the aluminati or it members between the hours of 12am-12am (moutian time or pacific, what ever works) Monday through Monday.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Oh I get it, so if you are not a bible thumping, born again Christian with a very closed and narrow view of the Universe (well, the earth is only 6000 years old right?) then you are automatically a shill of The Illuminati?

Do you realise that the first institutions the Illuminati infiltrated was the christian sects? Nearly ALL Christian ideologies have been sullied and manipulated by the Illuminati. That is also why there is over 33,000 different sects of Christianity - it's called divide and conquer.

I hate to break it to you, but the devil is a man made invention, the earth is 4.5 Billion years old, and just because you don't bow down to Jesus doesn't mean you work for the Illuminati. Peace

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well well well if it isn't the double B's......bottsrgeddon & bottsranzee, anyhow as you are the attorney for bottsrgeddon as prosecutor in the case i conject that the Aluminati ceased to exist in the late 1800's not to be confused with the Illuminati who most of the preparatory members disbanded in the 1700's.....

However if i were to believe your plaintiff's echos in the trajectory accusation that he was indeed a victim of the Aluminati then surely he must know the secrets to Colonel Sanders recipe, because as must students of the game know it was Colonel Sanders who formed the Kentukyion Aluminati!!!!!!

On a more serious note TPTB have been accused of infiltration or corruption on many fronts including religion as WorldObserver points out, which is true to a certin extent, i just don't think every part of the so called Pyramid structure is as organized as some say, but more of organized chaos that feeds of each other when need be.

edit on 20-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver
Oh I get it, so if you are not a bible thumping, born again Christian with a very closed and narrow view of the Universe (well, the earth is only 6000 years old right?) then you are automatically a shill of The Illuminati?

Do you realise that the first institutions the Illuminati infiltrated was the christian sects? Nearly ALL Christian ideologies have been sullied and manipulated by the Illuminati. That is also why there is over 33,000 different sects of Christianity - it's called divide and conquer.

I hate to break it to you, but the devil is a man made invention, the earth is 4.5 Billion years old, and just because you don't bow down to Jesus doesn't mean you work for the Illuminati. Peace

Yes, we are on to you and don't think your efforts to distract us with all that fancy egghead book learnin' is going to work either.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
Well well well if it isn't the double B's......bottsrgeddon & bottsranzee, anyhow as you are the attorney for bottsrgeddon as prosecutor in the case i conject that the Aluminati ceased to exist in the late 1800's not to be confused with the Illuminati who most of the preparatory members disbanded in the 1700's.....

However if i were to believe your plaintiff's echos in the trajectory accusation that he was indeed a victim of the Aluminati then surely he must know the secrets to Colonel Sanders recipe, because as must students of the game know it was Colonel Sanders who formed the Kentukyion Aluminati!!!!!!

On a more serious note TPTB have been accused of infiltration or corruption on many fronts including religion as WorldObserver points out, which is true to a certin extent, i just don't think every part of the so called Pyramid structure is as organized as some say, but more of organized chaos that feeds of each other when need be.

edit on 20-9-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

Right you are and indeed I do. The secret to the Colonel's recipe is excessively high levels of msg. As everybody knows, in high quantities msg functions as a CNS neurotransmitter. Using the msg the Colonel, and by therefore extension the aluminati, is able to control our brains to a certain extent through delicious KFC. Furthermore, you don't need a PhD in chemistry to recognize that the same msg found in KFC is a key ingredient in chem-trails. One way or another, the aluminati is going to try to control our minds.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WorldObserver

Dude, the Illuminati were chased out of Italy, you know? It was believed they were kept safe in Bavaria where the sect all but disappeared. I really doubt they "infiltrated" the Catholic Church... :\ I seriously even doubt they exist today, but who really knows.

Also, Christianity is divided because HUMANS disagree with each other and wanted to take aspects of the religion they like but with their own twist on it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
The illuminati are just a crutch people use to justify their own inability to succeed in the world.

That's BS! In the fifties one person in the house had to work and could provide for his family. With that one income they were able to own a home, take vacations, save for retirement and put their children through college. I ask you with all the advancements in technology why do both parents have to work and have nothing to show for it? Inability to succeed? Who holds 98% of the wealth in the world? It's not 98% of the population, it's 2% of the population. That really does sound like a fair system to me and not one we should support any longer.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DemonicUFO

Shills of The Illuminati

The most unfortunate thing about this kind of OP is that you immediately discount any opinion other than your own and set yourself up as judge and jury to label anyone who disagrees as one of those so-called shills.

In a nutshell, there is nothing to say on a post like this unless it agrees with you.

The problem is that while I may agree with your point, I find the delivery unacceptable. And so, the reply has to end here.

Best

top topics

join