It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dale Farm eviction: live

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
In the UK there is a law that dog owners have to clear the feces left by their pets in

public areas or they get fined a substantial sum..........................However..............

I have just watched 'Dispatches' on channel 4 a programme on this and other similar sites

and they showed human feces in areas where people walk [ green areas ] and the reporter

stated that the adults on this site would not be interviewed but they could talk to the children.

The children agreed that although the had chemical toilets in their mobile homes they used

the highways and byways as 'toilets'....................................

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

And other law-abiding, tax-paying citizens in the community have to clean the faeces up after them. And the rest of their crap too.

Filthy, disgusting people.

edit on 19-9-2011 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

no i just said they steal land, just like gypsies.

isreal are the gypsies of the middle east

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
its a scam i know i couple of gyippos they try to force the counsel to allow them to build were your not allowed(green belt)by living on the land and sometimes running a bussines in the same location then move out after they have built houses so they all own prime real estate and make a killing selling it. all the time paying no tax or maybe a little income tax on a low end bussines then they send the money to a safe place, move to a new location n start again

how much is a house in that area?

the actavists are tools who are just anti-establishment no matter the issue

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This has cost an absolute ruddy fortune.
And now they have won an appeal to delay the eviction.
What a waste of money.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

They own the land yes, but do not and have never had planning permission to build. If the council allow them to stay they would set a legal president whereas anybody could build whatever they like in their garden or on owned land.
Do you know why Irish travellers are in England? Because the Irish have banned them from setting up any camp sites anywhere.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
Unless people outside of the UK have never had to deal with "travellers" or pikies as they are known here, then you don't know how awful it really is.

I'm sure some of them are ok, but I've never met those ones. The only pikies I've had the misfourtune of interacting with have either been obnxious, rude or threatening.

They don't pay NI or any other tax and live off the state. They create their own little communities inside an existing social group and destroy the area. Have you seen what their camp grounds look like?

I say, kick em all out, and check their possessions. Chances are 1 in 2 of them will have stolen property. If they want to be treated like normal people, then go out and get a job, pay your taxes and CONTRIBUTE to society.

Otherwise, don't be surprised when you illegally live on council land and are then asked to leave.

Even though I haven't been around any "Travellers" as of late...I sure as hell see my fair share of illegal immigrants. Almost sounds like the same situation...except California is crawlin with the lil' buggers by the millions

That's a crappy situation and they need their @$$es kicked out just like those dam gypsies that set up shop in Isreal

edit on 9/19/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I just wanted to share this pdf link which discusses some of the issues surrounding Travellers and housing.

I may be wrong, but my understanding is that these particular travellers are not Roma, but Irish and English Travellers. There are similarities and differences between the various groups.

ETA Another Link, this one to Basildon Council's planning and housing policies
edit on 19-9-2011 by Mouldilocks because: Added link

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sounds like a lot of you guys are really full of hate.

I feel sorry for you. Only the stupid or really hateful could believe that every member of a group is evil, disgusting etc - in this case just because they are a gypsy. Theres actually a word for that type of thinking that we fought against in World War 2.

Anyway I'll leave you to your hate fest....

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

the council have offered them houses but they turned them down ,
they came from ireland and ireland has more open space for them to camp on .
i have lived in a camper van for six years but i did not camp illegaly
i used proper camp sites.
i wonder what would be the reaction of the celebs if on returning home , they found that squatters had moved in

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
"chaining their hands together inside concrete filled drums"

What!?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join