It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian billionaire media mogul punches property king sergei polonsky on TV.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
A russian billionaire media mogul goes nuts on TV and punches a fellow russian in the mouth.

ex kgb agent alexander lebedev, 51 shocked the audience by getting up from his chair and punching property mogul sergei polonsky 37 sending him flying off his seat.

sergie was later mocked by alexander (owner of 2 british papers) saying "he was hit in the face and hes showing off a huge hole in his trousers.. strange"

from wiki...

Alexander Yevgenievich Lebedev (Russian: Александр Евгеньевич Лебедев, born 16 December 1959 in Moscow) is a Russian businessman, referred to as one of the Russian oligarchs. In May 2008, he was listed by Forbes magazine as one of the richest Russians and as the 358th richest person in the world with an estimated fortune of $3.1 billion.[1] He owns a third of airline Aeroflot, and is part owner of the Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta[2] and owner of four UK newspapers with son Evgeny Lebedev: the London Evening Standard, The Independent, the Independent on Sunday and the new i newspaper

Polonski is a 35 year old Russian billionaire who made his fortune in real estate. In 2008, Forbes magazine put his net worth at $1.2 billion.

thevileplutocrat.com...

if you learn anything from this its... dont mess with ex kgb agents..

to be fair sergei is a bit of an arrogant fool after once proclaiming anyone not worth a billion is a loser...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
just noticed after making this thread.. someone had posted it already.. (was done whilst making this) if needs to be deleted than so be it.. although the other thread is in breaking news forum so i think this is still allowed..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
They shouldnt delete it..!! your thread is better than mine anyway im not much good at writing threads...

So do you think there were other motivations for this other than the guy annoying him...??

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

thanks moosevernel.. you must have posted as i was making mine..

i think there may have been some underlying reason.. sergei polonsky is known to be arrogant and stuck up his own a-hole..
he also offended alexander and the oligarth's on t.v (which are rich politically connected russians) of which alexander is one.. also being ex kgb.. these guys dont mess around.. sergei polonsky probably got away lightly there..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
thanks for the info...its enlightening.

Considering all that it may not be over for sergei just yet

And like i said in my thread i think maybe the stress of a looming financial crisis is possibly pushing people like Lebedev over the edge somewhat which would explain him being more susceptible to losing his cool

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

So do you think there were other motivations for this other than the guy annoying him...??

Direct translation:

Long hair guy: "This guy next to me has really tight pants, and I think he may be a disco queen.."
Lebedev: "Did you just insult Disco?"
Long hair guy: "See, I knew you were a disco queen, look how defensive you are getting."
Lebedev: "Teach you how to be defensive, with my fist in your face, no one insults Disco in Mother Russia!"

Translation end.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Its creepy like this

link   
Its creepy like this

link   
Its creepy like this

link   
reply to post by boncho

haha i did not know Russia was Disco capitol of the Earth... groovy

link   
double post....... =/
edit on 19/9/11 by moosevernel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Direct translation:

Long hair guy: "This guy next to me has really tight pants, and I think he may be a disco queen.."
Long hair guy: "See, I knew you were a disco queen, look how defensive you are getting."
Lebedev: "Teach you how to be defensive, with my fist in your face, no one insults Disco in Mother Russia!"

Translation end.

you crack me up boncho...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Direct translation:

Translation end.

your mistaking the russian word for penis with disco

edit on 19-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

top topics

join