It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Jesus ,deal with it

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I didn't know Jesus had a last name.

Miller? Hmmm, whodathunk?

Kinda bland and has no mass appeal to it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure we're all "jesus" but we aren't living up to the name.
Common sense dictates if you be like jesus, you are jesus.

have a good day all!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I read the article. It seems like Australia Media is all on the Misinformation Dick.

Cult experts have warned that a 47-year-old Queensland man and self-proclaimed “Jesus” is in the early stages of developing a dangerous religious sect comparable to WACO, which ended in mass-suicide, Channel 7’s Sunday Night has reported.

In Regards to Waco. Didn't know that the ATF shooting at you, armed with 2 Tanks, a support 'Copter and letting children cook in walk in fridge in a fire they (the ATF) started at the compound is classified as Suicide now.

edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: F1x3d 3x-qu0

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The strange thing is that if the real reincarnation of Jesus turned up now, he would be branded as a crank, a wierdo, a dangerous cult leader, mentally ill, delusional etc. He would not have his freedom for long as he would be scooped up by the mental health services and if the authorities thought that there was any possibility of him being the real macoy, he would vanish under the whitewash of paperwork and media crucifixion.

Although I must admit that I find it amusing that he would probably have his own You-Tube channel, showing all of the new miracles, with lots of " OMG " or " Fake, Man " comments, and threads on ATS with " Check this crazy guy out " and " Is this guy for real " etc, with everyone arguing either for against. There would also be the CGI & photoshop accusations thrown about, and the " Experts " saying that there was a rational explanation for all of the miracles, then explaining them away as " Swamp gas " or whatever they think they can get away with.

Oh well, perhaps it will be a better place in another 2011 years time !

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subbam
I read the article. It seems like Australia Media is all on the Misinformation Dick.

Cult experts have warned that a 47-year-old Queensland man and self-proclaimed “Jesus” is in the early stages of developing a dangerous religious sect comparable to WACO, which ended in mass-suicide, Channel 7’s Sunday Night has reported.

In Regards to Waco. Didn't know that the ATF shooting at you, armed with 2 Tanks, a support 'Copter and letting children cook in walk in fridge in a fire they (the ATF) started at the compound is classified as Suicide now.

edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: F1x3d 3x-qu0

It's considered suicide if you don't surrender to the state. IMMEDIATELY.
(we're pulling up to your house now. Don't bother packing
)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
If he is Jesus, why is he wearing glasses. Surely he would be able to perform a miracle to correct his vision.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So you're telling me that if you don't surrender to Federal Agents than the beings around you old or young become expendable assets by Federal standards? ATF wasn't acting under the State neither, hence hearings being held in Washington with the ATF being a federal establishment.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subbam
reply to post by beezzer

So you're telling me that if you don't surrender to the Federal than the beings around you old or young become expendable assets by Federal standards? ATF wasn't acting under the State neither, hence hearings being held in Washington with the ATF being a federal establishment.

sadly, um, it's called collateral damage.

Nice way of putting dead children, huh.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well as good as it gets for a country who hasn't never felt the swords edge of a modern conflict on their soil where that Collateral Damage occurs daily.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Thanks for this - gonna watch all later.

Just watching the first few minutes.....wow man....I honestly had higher respect for Australians than to expect them to fall for something so stupid and simple.

But I guess they are all Christian in some form and believe in God and miracles in the first place - so stretching it a bit further isn't too hard for them.

Oh he's not the only one, here's a link to what I consider an Australian version of scientology.

www.kenja.com.au...

kenja, the guy was an alledeg pedophile and sex offender, molesting children in his cult under the pretext of teaching them how sexual power can be used against them.

I saw a doco on this freak, and he was as mad as hell, but had such control over his victims that they twisted themselves inside out, and if they couldn't cope with the mental abuse, he would throw them out onto the street, after they had ostracised their entire families and friends.

More than a few disappeared into the cracks of homelessness..

After he was charged yet again when yet more people came forward to testify against his abuse, he went and shot himself.

And still his cult exists..

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by 12voltz

If they believe in Jesus you would think they would of read up on him in the first place, the whole false messiahs claiming to be him thing.

I'm guessing no. When the military personnel who went to Jonestown to clean up the mess in the aftermath of Jim Jones came back and gave a press conference, the thing that he said struck him as the most odd is that in the entire camp they didn't find a single Bible.

Not one. The people that fall for this nonsense are not the type of people who have a firm foundation in the Word.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
Thanks for this - gonna watch all later.

Just watching the first few minutes.....wow man....I honestly had higher respect for Australians than to expect them to fall for something so stupid and simple.

You do know there are 23 million of us don't you? And roughly 22,999,900 of us don't believe this crap?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Reply to Kryties

Now Now, don't take the only thing that rights their sins away, play along with them. You don't want any of these people pulling a Jim Jones now just because they don't have anything to justify their "sins" any longer

edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
He's not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy!

This guys a fruit loop and his followers are all addicted to his sugary rush. It'll be alright after the revolution as there won't be any more more false messiahs allowed. In reality though this is bound to happen over and over, maybe it's a way for satan to discredit Jesus and his return. Next!

edit on 19-9-2011 by Rellix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

NObody can be Jesus if they need 'KING MONEY'... to make miracles happen

Mr X-ULTRA/OFF-TOPIC... saying; LET THERE BE LightSquared... Then god said some of the most MARsVELOus scholarly words ever... This is what iheard... "L
K what i can do"... How much 4 www.abovetop$ecret.com... WHAT?... Something has to be keeping this digi-ark above water
... How about One illuminati dollar

edit on 19-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: I CARE NOT ABOUT THE LAWS OF YOUR DOMAIN... HE WHO OWNS THE MOST ADVANCED TECH RULES

edit on 19-9-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Keeping the void between U and the ALL SEEING EYE

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thing is, in a world where so many have nothing left to believe in, then they are handed this on a plate, well it is no surprise that they swallow it hook line and sinker. The thing which is more worrying about it, is that this guy is clearly not a crazy, so that means that he even believes it himself, or, he knows exactly what he is doing and he knows just how to work people, either way, perhaps potentially dangerous. That is untill the armed forces decide to wipe him and his followers out on a day of special significance, with fire and bloodshed, after planting stories and circumstantial evidence about the group, to give themselves the excuse to do it. History repeats itself all the time that the puppet masters still hold the strings, Ours is Not to question Why, Ours is Just to DO and DIE !

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I have a question.

I keep hearing the term "self -proclaimed" thrown about quite a bit. What other way is there to be proclaimed Jesus ? Seriously. Are any of you on this board ever going to proclaim someone Jesus? Highly doubtful.

What about the Catholic Church? Or the Protestant church? Is it their job to study someone before making the much-anticipated proclomation that "THIS IS JESUS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN !!"

What if he appearsin the sky ? I'll bet my computer that everyone on this thread will cry "HOLOGRAM !!" "FAKE !!"

Of course he's a self-proclaimed Jesus. Nobody else is going to do it for him.

For the record though, he is wrong.

I'm Jesus.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
When Jesus returns it will happen so quickly that there will not be enough time for people to wonder whether or not it is Him.

Matthew 24:24-27(KJV)
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25Behold, I have told you before.
26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

edit on 19-9-2011 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
from this blog
“I started having violent memories of my earlier life. It was horrific visions of my crucifixion”.

It becomes rather evident as you study Roman-Christian art over that the Crucifixion was really a cruci-fiction.

Ol' Josh was hanged (from something?..a few theories out there.). Jesus Christ is Julius Caesar.. next. The Crown of Thorns is a Crown of Laurels, Jesus Fell is an allegory for Caesar's epilepsy -

I think it's best described in Dante's Inferno - where at the Center of Hell, Lucifer/Satan(Enki) holds Brutus Junius Maximus, Judas Iscariot and Cassius Longinus in his maw in eternal torment :

there is clearly a question to be asked given the roles of each character - Brutus and Judas are evidently serving a just punishment for a Great Betrayal (much like their Tormentor) however, where does that leave our Centurion Cassius? He merely prodded the side of what seemed to be a corpse with a spear, did he not?

It is when you realise that Cassius Gaius Longinus was also the Roman Senator whom 'spearheaded' the initiative against Caesar that the entire scene comes into focus.

edit on 19-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2011 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Messiah Complex." (also known as the Christ Complex or Savior Complex) is a state of mind in which an individual holds a belief they are..." the second coming of Jesus.

Throughout history we have had many men claim to be the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ. I believe these men were either mentally ill and/or delusional and/or possessed by a spirit that is not of Christ.

What is scarey to me is...is that there are people who believe in and follow men like the false Christ in your thread.

There is one in Florida named (Jose Luis De Jesus) this man claims to be both Jesus Christ returned and the Anti-Christ and he has a 666 tattoo on his arm.

I really fear for all of the Children that are raised and born into these false cults.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join