It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Jesus ,deal with it

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I will state from the start that i despise most if not all mainstream television and especially current affair tabloid programs like the one where this is sourced,but i stumbled on to it whilst looking at a man who has held his arm above his head for 30 odd years???
Anyway heres the deal .Think david Koresh /waco type cult leader but an Australian version who is claiming he is Jesus and cultifying his way on to the TV ,whilst convincing his followers that he's the man from 2012 years ago ,who said he would return right about now.
Make of it what you will and they even gave his address if your interested in selling all your stuff and helping Jesus settle in to modern life.
au.news.yahoo.com...

Off site words
Cult experts have warned that a 47-year-old Queensland man and self-proclaimed “Jesus” is in the early stages of developing a dangerous religious sect comparable to WACO

The earth will “change a lot” in the next few years, Miller believes. “What you now know as countries will disappear completely, other ones will change completely,”

“Neuroscientist Dr L left the Queensland Brain Institute to buy a property next to Miller , outside Kingaroy. I asked her if she believed Miller was Jesus. She said: “Oh yes, David, I know he is Jesus”.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

am I the only one that thinks when this guy talks his members into offing themselves it will be no great loss to the rest of the gene pool?

If they believe in Jesus you would think they would of read up on him in the first place, the whole false messiahs claiming to be him thing.
edit on 19-9-2011 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
This guy has been known of for years, why he was on the news this morning is a mystery to me, because quite simply, all it did was give the twat free publicity.

The fact that when 2 members, who were asked about AJ, oops I mean, Jesus, they instantly broke down and became blubbering babies, makes me really wonder just what hold he has, to what extent they would act for him.

scary stuff...

and the guy who said he was there when Jesus was crucified, indeed one of the romans executing him, and looked into his eyes and saw love, and stopped nailing the nail into his palm and walked off to his own execution...

well, they didn't nail thru the hands...

ugh, religion can have it's nutters, but why do they have to interefere in the reality I prefer to exist in.

edit - PS.

When I see this guy, I get reminded ot the guy in the Christmas episode of Misfits, the priest who is jaded by the lack of faith in society, whot goes and purchases supernatural powers and claims to be jesus, shags the hotties and gets the dudes to steal for him.

Not a bad jig if you can get it, but... rofl.
edit on 19/9/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by 12voltz

am I the only one that thinks when this guy talks his members into offing themselves it will be no great loss to the rest of the gene pool?

If they believe in Jesus you would think they would of read up on him in the first place, the whole false messiahs claiming to be him thing.

Yeah, +1 to that.
Jesus was pretty clear that when he came back, it'd be a big deal... not some retard posing as a televangelist Christ. If you can't figure that out from the Bible, then perhaps you should try opening the cover before reading it.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

I picked up the Cliffs Notes. Is that good enough?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Let's test him... Pray to Jesus to join ATS and do some tricks!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Ahhh, Thats what I love about Aussies, We dont do things by halves. When we start a cult we don't mess around.
There's no talk of prophets, hell no! We cut to the quick and go straight to the top!
I am Jesus.
Yup, no half measures down here.
And I'm not suprised that he can't walk on water, what with the holes in his feet and all.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Thanks for this - gonna watch all later.

Just watching the first few minutes.....wow man....I honestly had higher respect for Australians than to expect them to fall for something so stupid and simple.

But I guess they are all Christian in some form and believe in God and miracles in the first place - so stretching it a bit further isn't too hard for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What the hell? I thought I am THE Jesus. Looks like I have competition.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

thats a problem that religion makes for itself
who are you to say hes not jesus?

the videos are funny as because the 'cult experts' describe a cult exactly the same as religion and what they do to people
edit on 19-9-2011 by UniverSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I am Superman. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
No. I'm Sparticus!

Um, perhaps Jesus needs to be back on his meds.

Amen.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

you call it cult
i call it religion
get over it people
if he says hes jesus then thats just as credible as a theist saying there is a god
nuff said

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by beezzer

you call it cult
i call it religion
get over it people
if he says hes jesus then thats just as credible as a theist saying there is a god
nuff said

He can call himself whatever he wants.
I too, can also call him whatever I want.
Amen
(just in case)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I found ti was very clever of him to denounce the miracles of watr to wine and walking on water straight away. Now we cannot ask him to prove he is Jesus by doing those things. I am surprised he didnt also add raising the dead too. Maybe he has just not in that interview. As for healing lame and blind people, I am sure he will do that, after first inducing blindness and lameness in certain people through hypnosis. I am willing to bet we wont see anything like missing limbs growing back, lol.
the emotional reactions of the people were incredible - looks just like hypnosis, or self-hypnosis to me. I feel so sad for them and their families. I think if a lot of people are paying attention to him they may be able to find holes in his stories, catch him in some lies, to show his followers, but they wouldnt believe anyone else now anyway. And AJ will just remind everyone that he has already told them the Bible is not 100% right, which is the worst thing ever. He has basically told them they cannot trust the only means they could possibly have for knowing the real Jesus and validating his authenticity. Very clever, and very dangerous. I will say prayers tonight for God to close his mouth somehow and save those poor people.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

So many people do so many terrible things in his name.

edit on 19-9-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm the Anti-Christ.

...it is on like Donkey Kong and I will see you at the battlefield of Babylon MUW-HAHAHA

SIDE NOT TO JESUS: People still think you're coming and have not yet came to terms with the fact that they are already in Hell, I'm having oh so much fun with the subjects you have sent myself =)
edit on 19-9-2011 by Subbam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

the simple - all-be-it brutal solution is this:

simpley walking into one of millers meatings and emply a clip into him

if he gets up , dusts off and looks at you - hope for ` christ like compassion and forgiveness `

if not - ask his followersers if they fancy eating of his flesh , and drinking of his blood - he they think he is jesus right ?

PS - they should be encouraged to contemplate the fact that in the bible" jesus`s" ` second coming ` makes no mention of dyingg again

but does warn against false prohpets

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

HEY! i spilled extra virgin olive oil on my feet last nite. I then became 'the anointed one!(jesus-Greek,the anointed one) back off and get your own flock!!!

i walked on water too,cause i spilled some on the floor whilst making pasta. beat that!!!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Damn... this is one version of the Jesus figure I fear most. My conquest for Babylon as the Anti-Christ is now being put off for another Millennium because of this ever so superior Jesus!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join