It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disaster Rubble Piles Are Burning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The newest Hiob-Message from Japan is that at least 13 big Rubble Piles are burning!

Inside of this Rubble is all kind of Garbage from the Tsunami and ...... .......
a lot of Radioactive Waste!

The Firefighter cant fight the Flames because of all the Tires, Plastics and Chemical Waste!

The big Mountains start to burn by them self because of spontaneous Combustion!

I will post more News as soon they are available!

Highly Regards

edit on 19-9-2011 by Human0815 because: Firefighter not Fireworkers, lol

Fires spontaneously combusting in disaster rubble piles

TOKYO (majirox news) — Firefighters across the Tohoku Region have reported numerous outbreaks of blazes from piles of rubble accumulated from the wreckage left by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami that devastated the region.

Experts have urged authorities to categorize rubble and pile it separately to avoid it bursting into flames. Masashide Wakakura, an advisor to the National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology, said there could be a variety of reasons for the piles of wreckage to spontaneously combust, including bacterial activity or heat created by metals reacting to water.

Source:
edit on 19-9-2011 by Human0815 because: for a News Article!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Lets hope a miracle happens and the fires go out...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
im absolutely shocked there are zero images online of this

yes i did just google for it,

went through every image uploaded in the last 6 days with the keywords japan fire, nothing relating to this issue

pictures are the easiest way to grasp the magnitude of a situation
edit on 9/19/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
There's a fire in Japan !? Oh my god, you know what the media's hiding this hard.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
in the end,

Japan's world radiation leakage will surpass Chernobyl (and msm know that so are not following it!)

well, until an even worse nukular event surpasses all that humanity has ever seen.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Radioactive spontaneous combustion.

I thought I had seen it all, I guess not.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I don't find this very surprising at all considering I heard last week they had a plan of burning the waste !!!! Even to my small mind this seems idiotic !

"Here we go. Radioactive Japan (or at least East Japan). Now all radioactive debris and garbage can and will be burned and buried. "

ex-skf.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
im absolutely shocked there are zero images online of this

yes i did just google for it,

went through every image uploaded in the last 6 days with the keywords japan fire, nothing relating to this issue

pictures are the easiest way to grasp the magnitude of a situation

I done, of course the same, it was already very difficult to find an Article in English!

Of course it is, in a way, a new Problem, maybe 40Hours old!
But it was reported by the News in TV yesterday,
a lot of thick black Smoke and it was looking very hot

edit on 19-9-2011 by Human0815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human0815
Inside of this Rubble is all kind of Garbage from the Tsunami and ...... .......

Radioactive waste?
Seems to me you're just spreading fearmongering lies to get more stars and flags.
There is NOT ONE reference to any radioactive material in the article you refer to, and it specifically says that it is just earthquake a tsunami debris.

The article specifically says the fires are in Miyagi prefecture.
NOT Fukushima prefecture.

Provide evidence for your fearmongering assertion of radioactive waste or admit you're a liar.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by Human0815

The article specifically says the fires are in Miyagi prefecture.
NOT Fukushima prefecture.

Provide evidence for your fearmongering assertion of radioactive waste or admit you're a liar.

Maybe you should moderate your apocalyptic Interpretation ,
"Radioactive Waste" do not always mean it is in a Yellow Barrel!

Miyagi is the 2'nd biggest polluted Prefecture!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
how is this possible,how does this keep getting worse and no media....again as most peop[le whom visit this site are stumped at the lack of knowledge on this subject from the general population...as many have stated before ...you mention fukushima to the average person and it is a very fast conversation ender...
i read all the time about the dumbing down of folks,and its the only thing that makes any sense(to me anyways)is that people are either so incredibly stupid or the ...well lets see is it the flouride,the aspartame,sodium chloride,alpha waves?????/

and by the way radiation is good for you....peace

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There is no appreciable radioactivity within the burning rubble. Just imbeciles on this forum not able to read the news story proplerly, or believing everything thats spoon-fed to them. Nothing to see here (again) so no pictures to be found. Who'd take a picture of some burning rubble and put it online?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean7
There is no appreciable radioactivity within the burning rubble. Just imbeciles on this forum not able to read the news story proplerly, or believing everything thats spoon-fed to them. Nothing to see here (again) so no pictures to be found. Who'd take a picture of some burning rubble and put it online?

right
nothing to see here,
move along, only imbeciles question things and pay attention to these things
now we know how you feel about ats'rs probably not the best website for yourself to sign up on and post, making yourself a self proclaimed imbecile

if theres no radioactivity there then you gotta source? have you taken your Geiger counter over there and filmed it?
no? just opinion then, i see, so your opinion is better then anothers opinion because in your opinion they are imbeciles, boy you must think highly of yourself mr ats'r

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Meanwhile reactor 3 just dropped to 90 degrees after climbing previously... methinks a re-criticality has occurred, more corium has moved and they need a cover. The chances of lots of those piles going up suddenly after 6 months are garbage. Considering we are getting into summer in southern hemisphere, japan must be approaching autumn and it should be getting cooler, thus higher temperatures should have been in earlier months.
I've seen garbage trucks smouldering out on the side of the motorway, usually on a hot summer day. Japan temps for today are mostly low 20s and a few high 20s.

www.wunderground.com...
edit on 19/9/11 by GhostR1der because: temp url

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Reminds me of "Return of the Living Dead". What goes up...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Japan: piles of tsunami debris turning into giant bonfires

Smoke has been reported emerging from wreckage at a further 13 sites. The fires are apparently being caused by bacteria in the organic debris or metal reacting with water, fuel or other chemicals that were released when the tsunami - which in places reached a height of 132 feet - swept through these communities.

In many places, pools of oil are still visible in areas that are being cleared, while tens of thousands of vehicles are leaking fuel where they have been piled atop one another as they wait to be taken away to be recycled. The heat of the summer months have also served to dry out wood, paper, foam and other combustible materials that are being collected together.

More and the Source:

The daily Temperature until yesterday was above 30c.

top topics

join