It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lloyd's insurer sues Saudi Arabia for 'funding 9/11 attacks'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Lloyd's insurer sues Saudi Arabia for 'funding 9/11 attacks'

www.independent.co.uk< br />

A Lloyd's insurance syndicate has begun a landmark legal case against Saudi Arabia, accusing the kingdom of indirectly funding al-Qa'ida and demanding the repayment of £136m it paid out to victims of the 9/11 attacks.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If this suit goes forward to discovery there is going to be an opening for some very interesting information being released. I think the House of Saud would very much like to see this suit go away. I am not a betting man but if I were I think I would bet on a quick and quiet settlement in this case.

www.independent.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
any proof of that?
or is there a cia papertrail that says so?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I wish them luck on proving that. If they can pull that off it would final answer the Big Question over all this controversy.

They don't have a chance in Hell. If Lloyds wants to waste their money they can, they are rich enough.

For goodness sake.. first an insurance company actually claims it was illegal file sharing that caused a stage to kill 5 people and now this.. what is this world coming to.. have they all lost it?
edit on 19-9-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: SP

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Lloyd's has had a great many years to dig up information on this. They have some of the world's best investigators and as others have stated very deep pockets. I still think there will be a quick and quiet payoff to make this go away for the Saudi government.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

even so, who funded it should be irrelivant
money goes around in circles and we all know everyone is in everyones pockets
america has the most invested in it anyway.
saying that america wasnt behind it is like saying another country payed for america to make billions out of war

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
like i have always asked why did we go to Afghanistan if money came from Saudi Arabia? for heavens sake they had
a telethon to raise money for the families of the martyrs who struck at west the next day after attack. does their king have so little control over his kingdom they he couldn't stop the telethon . or did he believe that they did the right thing.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
saudi arabia? they should sue the CIA then Al Ciada is CIA drug black ops and radical islamist ala american corporate way org.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The shadow government was behind 9 11, so were the demons who were in control, which is why there were ufos seen on that day.
edit on 19-9-2011 by DemonicUFO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It's not new news that Saudi Arabia has been and will continue funding terrorism. Problem is, no one will do anything about it since they control the majority of the worlds oil supply.

Double standard in my opinion.

Nice post S&F.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
why dont we form an alliance with china ,Russia ,great Britain, a france to take conytol of saudi arabia and weed out the extremist and the people funding them and yes i think they should pay multi trillion dollar restittution to all countries and peoples who had a loss from 911. why because saudi kingdom let it happen. i am not anti Muslim.
plus it would be an easier target than afganistan it has water on three sides, a smaller population, less rugged terrain we already have vases there and in several close by nations. if you cut off terrorists cash flow they would go from global threat to regional threat

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
why dont we form an alliance with china ,Russia ,great Britain, a france to take conytol of saudi arabia and weed out the extremist and the people funding them and yes i think they should pay multi trillion dollar restittution to all countries and peoples who had a loss from 911. why because saudi kingdom let it happen. i am not anti Muslim.
plus it would be an easier target than afganistan it has water on three sides, a smaller population, less rugged terrain we already have vases there and in several close by nations. if you cut off terrorists cash flow they would go from global threat to regional threat

man
i cant even be bothered answering that ignorance
all ill say is
your what makes america great

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

you are so right universal soul i sure am .i am a hard working man. who is tired of a bunch of filthy rich oil tycoons trying to hold world hostage with the threay of dont mess with us or we cut of oil tap who feel like there shouldn't be repercussions we they do stupid things like i don't know lets say fund terrorist from their country to bonb ameraican buildings with jet liners killing thousands of people from multiple nations who worked at world trade center.. like i said i am not anti Muslim , i do not believe we should have invaded iraq or afganistan, or libya for that matter. ib do not see Iran or Venezuela or Cuba as our enemies

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

in most cases, a settlement to make something of this magnitude would be the quick and easy route but, by doing so, they would have the issue of assumed guilt. The public would read into it quickly, that they would rather not have the links exposed and, therefore, they are "making it go away."

If they do settle, it will come with a statement that they are not guilty of this but they'd rather not waste money fighting it as the legal fees would be about the same as the settlement.

Given that the global view of such a statement might be one of scorn, with SA still looking guilty in the eyes of many, they might be stuck fighting it to avoid assumption of guilt.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I think a private payoff is the more likely and no statement and Lloyd's just says they are going to publicly drop it for the time being to be picked up later. Then of course later does not come and the news cycle has moved on. You could be right but fighting this when Lloyd's has had nearly a decade to research the links between the charities, the banks, and the House of Saud. The resulting exposure seems more than inconvenient given the fact that the Arab spring has sprung and it can spring again.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

they can settle with undisclosed terms. A similar situation can be found in the Goldman Sachs fines of late. By paying the fines and not admitting wrongdoing, they are keeping themselves protected from lawsuits from investors. On the flip side of that, several years ago, there were a bunch of lawsuits in NYC regarding tocis mold in apartments. The tenant sues the landlord and the landlord's insurance company fought each case, even if it was one tenant in a building. They would spend millions to fight a case where the suit was for less money. The reason being, if one settlement is made, then everyone who lived there can now sue and, since the insurance company settled with the one tenant, they admitted responsibility and they'd be stuck paying out to everyone with a valid claim.

I see Saudi Arabia as more similar to the insurance company case than the goldman case with one exception. Instead of lawsuits, you might wind up with several nations filled with irate citizens looking for serious retaliation.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

Lloyd's has had a great many years to dig up information on this. They have some of the world's best investigators and as others have stated very deep pockets. I still think there will be a quick and quiet payoff to make this go away for the Saudi government.

So lets read between the lines. In other words, TPTB, with the dark weapons, and the death ray, are threatening Saudi and making these suggestions it set itself up as the patsi, for what CIA/MOSSAD and the black ops did under the Bush/Kissinger/Rockefeller/Windsor/Rothchild to mention a few, new empire, did, OR ELSE, the death ray will get you.

Thats how I read it.

If Saudi is involved, they were the small one in the pack so they're willing to toss them to the wolves.

OH, and the Brotherhood. Google Banna and Nazi.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The SA the fall guy? But W was all photographed holding hands and kissing on his highness. Surely the globalist are not going to throw them under the bus now?

Of course the eurobankers might just feel like "hey our henchmen at CIA made these enemies de'jour" "Lets use them" lol

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So lets read between the lines. In other words, TPTB, with the dark weapons, and the death ray,

Oh please do go on. I have a feeling the death ray is the crux of the whole thing. Please enlighten. What are dark weapons and where can I see one?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Ya cant see dark weapons bud ya can only feel the rays crisp your body to a cinder before you can even scream.
if they get them out im gona surrender////

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join