It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace to all of you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I just want to say that I wish hope, peace and love to all of you, and even though I don't know any of you, I feel that this is the only place where I can learn about the truth about things going on and maybe that I have awakened as well. I certainly see things in a whole new light. Regardless of what is to come, war, famine, comets, asteroids, aliens, nuclear war, or whatever, I just want to say that sometimes we don't always say what we feel and show enough love and compassion, but I want to take time out from all the doom and gloom and say thank you. You are all unique and beautiful people, and each one of you has a special gift that you should or could be using. But anyway, hope you all peace and joy. And no, Im not a hippie, lol, just someone who thinks there is is something more positive out there.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I thank you for your caring attitude....I hope all of those good things for you too.

I have a question for you. Do you also send that message to the truly evil people of this world?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

yes, because as long as we are still alive, I believe there is hope for someone to change for the better.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thank you.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1

yes, because as long as we are still alive, I believe there is hope for someone to change for the better.

So...if you had lived during Adolph Hitler's time....you would have hope for him and his henchmen...even though you are in a concentration camp?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

same to you too, thank you. good point, who knows what's to come.

earlier today i was re-reading a long post. the OP is a guy in his twenties, bummed out, crap job, never had a girlfriend, painfully shy. he was hurting and he was reaching out.

i read post after post from all these wonderful ATS people giving a stranger support, encouragement, relating personal stories, sharing words of wisdom. it was frickin' beautiful. made my eyes leak. it showed me that there are some wonderful people out there, willing to give of themselves and lend support to someone they will never meet. i was very moved.

hope you and everyone else has a good week. especially the mean people, because they need it the most.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

edit on 19-9-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
peace to you to brother/sister

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Peace and Love Light to you as well my friend, thanks

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

And to you Peace and Love.
Good, good, good... good vibrations! Appreciated and thank you

There is always better than the doom and gloom! Turn off the modern music, games, television, and news outlets... stop reading articles, posts, and threads that you know are counter to love and peace.... go outside and have a look around at the real world. Beauty and perfection is everywhere.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Veritas1

So...if you had lived during Adolph Hitler's time....you would have hope for him and his henchmen...even though you are in a concentration camp?

Are you deliberately trying to derail, troll, and stir up bad vibes? What the *crap* does Adolph Hitler and Nazi death camps have to do with the OP? Veritas1 was simply taking a moment to show gratitude and appreciation.... trying to send out love, peace, and hope. Did the OP say anything about needing to love enemies or tyrants? Did the OP say anything about sending love to one's oppressors? Did the OP say anything about oppression or wickedness? Obviously NOT! Veritas1 was extending higher vibrations to those willing to receive here on ATS.

Now... we can debate and discuss those ideas about how to act/feel toward oppressors and tyrants... how to react to being imprisoned, tortured, or murdered.... but if we talk about those completely different topics than this OP, we should act like grown-ups and discuss those in proper context and environment, i.e., find a thread about that to discuss, or make a new thread about it.

I have become the first reactive off-topic post to your derailment. I will not add to the tally if you respond in anyway as to continue your off-topic derailment. I wish you Peace and Love.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

thanks for the compassion to a unknown soul in need of support! if the world would take this attitude it wouldn't be in the shape its' in now. keep up the good vibes.

top topics

join